Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7896
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpassman  [View Original Post]
    I don't post a lot but I just had to tell you guys about my horrible experience with V*xen.

    Disappointed when she opened the door but I hoped that I would at least get a good O.

    After the shower, she starts cuddling with me on the bed. She initiates kissing but I immediately smell c*ck on her breath so I say no. I think that pissed her off because everything went downhill after that. Decent BBBJ and upon cg, friction was very dry. We change to doggy and I have to admit she has a decent ass but it was still dry. All of a sudden she jumps off and we notice that the rubber ripped. Tried missionary but was getting limp. She says she will jack me off but I ask for a BBBJCIM, she says that's only for special people. Long story short, couldn't o and went home unhappy.

    I'm not too fugly and I don't disrespect the provider so I always get stellar service from providers. Some even give me their number so I can see them in secret. Anyway avoid V*x*and at all costs!! BOO.
    I totally agree with you! She was the worst ever. Horrible! Ugly old grandma!

    That smell. I kicked myself for not leaving when door opened.

  2. #7895

    Bianca

    Does anyone know what Bianca from CG went by in NorCal.

  3. #7894
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for? These girls made me happy: Kara, Sweet, Jamie, Seulgi, Soo-ah, Sery, Ring, Niya, Rose, Mina, Elena, Yumi, Momo, Pearl.

    OC has Bulma, Kerri, Jane, Cari, Barbie, Yena / Aria.
    I am not the person you quote. But BA, what would your recommendation be for slender girl in OC area?

  4. #7893

    Candy girls

    What are you looking for? These girls made me happy: Kara, Sweet, Jamie, Seulgi, Soo-ah, Sery, Ring, Niya, Rose, Mina, Elena, Yumi, Momo, Pearl.

    OC has Bulma, Kerri, Jane, Cari, Barbie, Yena / Aria.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDon  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    Can anyone recommend me any good provider with candy girls? Planning to head to LA from OC.

    So, thought of checking out the talent.

    Regards,

    HotDon.

  5. #7892

    Lyn

    She hasn't changed booker for a long time. If you are in with Min then should be in with Lyn too. Don't expect same girl as pics. Lyn is big enhanced tits on a stick. I could see her ribs but not anexoric. Good body, good service, good English, great DFK. Lyn is attractive but I have seen more attractive girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I have had a handful of PM inquiries about how to contact Lyn. I can confirm that the number I have is the same number on the monkey site. For me, the booker has been polite and responsive enough (although it has been hard to book because she Lyn works a few hours a day). For those who want to try to book, hopefully the booker will respond.

  6. #7891

    No idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Is she no longer booked by Sunny? Or is this just another new alternate booker?
    I don't think I was ever connected with Sunny in the past. So, I don't know if this person is Sunny or not.

  7. #7890
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Thanks everyone for the good information on Lyn. I was able to find her pics on the monkey site, and I do remember seeing her advertised by different agencies in past years. To be honest, I think she looks quite beautiful in the pics even though the face is blurred. Her body looks tight and fit, very skinny yes, but not the type of stick I had in mind. Her tits do look out of place, though. I am not a fan of bolt-ons in general. I would prefer small naturals over big fakes.

    I actually booked a session yesterday and was all ready to go and super stoked about it. Then the booker texted me about an hour before the appointment and said Lyn started her period and had to cancel. Told me to try again next week. I had a raging boner at that point and went and saw BBBJ Min instead. Had a good time with her, as usual. I have no idea who Lyn's booker is. I just have a number. Honestly, based on what I have heard, I was very surprised that the booker responded to me and screened me with ease. I must have had good references that Lyn and / or her booker know well.
    Is she no longer booked by Sunny? Or is this just another new alternate booker?

  8. #7889

    Lyn contact.

    I have had a handful of PM inquiries about how to contact Lyn. I can confirm that the number I have is the same number on the monkey site. For me, the booker has been polite and responsive enough (although it has been hard to book because she Lyn works a few hours a day). For those who want to try to book, hopefully the booker will respond.

  9. #7888

    Candy girl recommendation

    Hi Guys,

    Can anyone recommend me any good provider with candy girls? Planning to head to LA from OC.

    So, thought of checking out the talent.

    Regards,

    HotDon.

  10. #7887

    Lyn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Good question! I gave up trying to see Lyn years ago when Sunny was her booker. A lot of guys, myself included, felt Sunny was a pain in the ass to deal with. She was famous (infamous?) for not getting back to you in any sort of timely fashion. It made any planning in advance very difficult.
    Thanks everyone for the good information on Lyn. I was able to find her pics on the monkey site, and I do remember seeing her advertised by different agencies in past years. To be honest, I think she looks quite beautiful in the pics even though the face is blurred. Her body looks tight and fit, very skinny yes, but not the type of stick I had in mind. Her tits do look out of place, though. I am not a fan of bolt-ons in general. I would prefer small naturals over big fakes.

    I actually booked a session yesterday and was all ready to go and super stoked about it. Then the booker texted me about an hour before the appointment and said Lyn started her period and had to cancel. Told me to try again next week. I had a raging boner at that point and went and saw BBBJ Min instead. Had a good time with her, as usual. I have no idea who Lyn's booker is. I just have a number. Honestly, based on what I have heard, I was very surprised that the booker responded to me and screened me with ease. I must have had good references that Lyn and / or her booker know well.

  11. #7886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Lyn's booker now

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Which booker is Lyn with now?
    Good question! I gave up trying to see Lyn years ago when Sunny was her booker. A lot of guys, myself included, felt Sunny was a pain in the ass to deal with. She was famous (infamous?) for not getting back to you in any sort of timely fashion. It made any planning in advance very difficult.

  12. #7885

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    IIRC Kara at CGLA also has a body type like Lyn? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I don't remember much about Kara's body, but she is on the prettier side. Not Rie level pretty but still pretty.
    Kara is not skinny. Average body and soft in the middle.

  13. #7884
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Seems like their agency merged with the likes of Booker Gray. They don't really have any exclusive Kgirl anymore.
    That sucks. I haven't visited J's girls since 2017 since juicy wet Yura left.

    Is J still booking?

  14. #7883
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    And also pretty?
    Is the Pope Catholic? You guys need to do your homework. Lyn blows away anyone currently. Her looks ratings on TER are 8. 55 for 110 reviews going back to 2016, and 8. 72 for 100 reviews going back to 2010 (as Yve / Demi). She may be "older" to the Milennials, but she's still hotter than the current 20-somethings.

  15. #7882
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    And also pretty?
    IIRC Kara at CGLA also has a body type like Lyn? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I don't remember much about Kara's body, but she is on the prettier side. Not Rie level pretty but still pretty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape