Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7881

    Anyone else with body type like Lyn

    And also pretty?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    She's not a spinner, she's too tall and her frame is too large to be a spinner. But she is very very skinny with large man-mades.

  2. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    To everyone who has seen her, just how skinny is Lyn? I recently got cleared to see her. I am looking to add a girl to my ATF rotation, and I have heard a lot of good things. The very skinny part gives me pause though, as I am not usually into super spinners. Is Lyn like 85-90 lbs with A cups and a her spine sticking out skinny? Or is she lean but fit? I can't seem to find any pics of her, and I can't search her here because she has a three-letter name.
    She's not a spinner, she's too tall and her frame is too large to be a spinner. But she is very very skinny with large man-mades.

  3. #7879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Lyn's body type

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    To everyone who has seen her, just how skinny is Lyn? I recently got cleared to see her. I am looking to add a girl to my ATF rotation, and I have heard a lot of good things. The very skinny part gives me pause though, as I am not usually into super spinners. Is Lyn like 85-90 lbs with A cups and a her spine sticking out skinny? Or is she lean but fit? I can't seem to find any pics of her, and I can't search her here because she has a three-letter name.
    The best description of Lyn as far as I am concerned is: Tits on a stick.

    She is quite skinny with very thin thighs. However, she has some large man made tits that in my opinion are disproportionately too large for her body size. That being said, her service is excellent and I might add you are lucky to get an appointment with her since her schedule is limited.

    As far as photos go, you can go to them (the erotic simian site) and find some really old pictures of her with her face blurred out. Good luck.

  4. #7878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    Like stick skinny. If you like a little meat, might not be your thing.
    Which booker is Lyn with now?

  5. #7877

    Lyn

    Like stick skinny. If you like a little meat, might not be your thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    To everyone who has seen her, just how skinny is Lyn? I recently got cleared to see her. I am looking to add a girl to my ATF rotation, and I have heard a lot of good things. The very skinny part gives me pause though, as I am not usually into super spinners. Is Lyn like 85-90 lbs with A cups and a her spine sticking out skinny? Or is she lean but fit? I can't seem to find any pics of her, and I can't search her here because she has a three-letter name.

  6. #7876
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    To everyone who has seen her, just how skinny is Lyn? I recently got cleared to see her. I am looking to add a girl to my ATF rotation, and I have heard a lot of good things. The very skinny part gives me pause though, as I am not usually into super spinners. Is Lyn like 85-90 lbs with A cups and a her spine sticking out skinny? Or is she lean but fit? I can't seem to find any pics of her, and I can't search her here because she has a three-letter name.
    There are pictures of her on erotic monkey. It's useless to describe physical appearances qualitatively, since any descriptive words are subject to wide interpretation.

  7. #7875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Did CA-Kdolls get a new site? CA-kdolls. Ch has been down for days.
    Seems like their agency merged with the likes of Booker Gray. They don't really have any exclusive Kgirl anymore.

  8. #7874

    Lyn.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    I personally like skinny so Lyn is up there.

    Previously it was Lacie on westside who was my ATF but she is long long long gone. Hyun Ah, Ariel from mid wilshire were great too.

    But now we have so much BBFS going on that the entire market has shifted to 40 year olds who are very possibly also mothers. I don't think most of you guys understand that by shifting to BBFS, moms who have kids to feed are the type of people who are willing to do BBFS.

    Therefore, we are no longer getting the hot millennials but the Gen X-ers.
    To everyone who has seen her, just how skinny is Lyn? I recently got cleared to see her. I am looking to add a girl to my ATF rotation, and I have heard a lot of good things. The very skinny part gives me pause though, as I am not usually into super spinners. Is Lyn like 85-90 lbs with A cups and a her spine sticking out skinny? Or is she lean but fit? I can't seem to find any pics of her, and I can't search her here because she has a three-letter name.

  9. #7873
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    I personally like skinny so Lyn is up there.

    Previously it was Lacie on westside who was my ATF but she is long long long gone. Hyun Ah, Ariel from mid wilshire were great too.

    But now we have so much BBFS going on that the entire market has shifted to 40 year olds who are very possibly also mothers. I don't think most of you guys understand that by shifting to BBFS, moms who have kids to feed are the type of people who are willing to do BBFS.

    Therefore, we are no longer getting the hot millennials but the Gen X-ers.
    I understand now. Thanks for the clarification.

  10. #7872

    Best bods

    I personally like skinny so Lyn is up there.

    Previously it was Lacie on westside who was my ATF but she is long long long gone. Hyun Ah, Ariel from mid wilshire were great too.

    But now we have so much BBFS going on that the entire market has shifted to 40 year olds who are very possibly also mothers. I don't think most of you guys understand that by shifting to BBFS, moms who have kids to feed are the type of people who are willing to do BBFS.

    Therefore, we are no longer getting the hot millennials but the Gen X-ers.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    While it is true that she has gone through several iterations over the years. Just as we all have.

    She has always been hot. Pre-pandemic she had a true runway model body and was very thin but still shapely. She has added a few pounds since her early Venus days but it is all healthy weight and in all the right places and she is in no way fat or out of shape. Personally I prefer this version over the previous skinny one. To each their own.

    DanJanson - I'm curious as to who is on your current ATF list as the best bodies in the K-ingdom now?

  11. #7871
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Did CA-Kdolls get a new site? CA-kdolls. Ch has been down for days.
    WIP. They are revising the website.

  12. #7870

    CA-kdolls: New site?

    Did CA-Kdolls get a new site? CA-kdolls. Ch has been down for days.

  13. #7869
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJanson  [View Original Post]
    My question is. Did it seem like to anyone else that she gained 10+ lbs after the pandemic?

    I booked thru cakdolls.
    While it is true that she has gone through several iterations over the years. Just as we all have.

    She has always been hot. Pre-pandemic she had a true runway model body and was very thin but still shapely. She has added a few pounds since her early Venus days but it is all healthy weight and in all the right places and she is in no way fat or out of shape. Personally I prefer this version over the previous skinny one. To each their own.

    DanJanson - I'm curious as to who is on your current ATF list as the best bodies in the K-ingdom now?

  14. #7868

    Elle

    My question is. Did it seem like to anyone else that she gained 10+ lbs after the pandemic?

    I booked thru cakdolls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blip  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely thin and on the skinny side. Best part of her routine is the unlimited BBBJ. She will keep going on until you tell her to stop. I unfortunately can't finish in a BBBJ, so she was down there for quite a bit. Had a great time and would definitely repeat.

  15. #7867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 73

    Elle / Venus. I saw her last week

    She is definitely thin and on the skinny side. Best part of her routine is the unlimited BBBJ. She will keep going on until you tell her to stop. I unfortunately can't finish in a BBBJ, so she was down there for quite a bit. Had a great time and would definitely repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    She is my ATF, I see her very regularly almost exclusively and at no point did she ever look "meaty" or "fat". She's still super fit / skinny like her pics. Did you book through CA-Kdolls? They don't B&S so I am also very confused.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape