Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7836
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Girls told me they don't mind old guys as long as they are not hairy or smelly.
    Yep, their biggest turnoff is hairy and dirty. Some like older guys because they are often more generous, more polite and appreciative and don't pound them to death.

  2. #7835

    Elle / Venus and Gia

    Was researching Elle who can find with CAK and BookerGray.

    From what I understand is CFS but then find this.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=gia

    Same photos, possibly different girl?

    Anyone have any info on PSE with Elle?

  3. #7834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Add this as well and many kgirls have told me that seeing dudes in there 40,50,60's kinda grosses them out. Since many are in the early 20's many think that seeing someone in that age group.

    Makes them feel uncomfortable since that is the age of the father back in korea.

    I know several kgirls "who" will not see dudes older than 44, period!

    Plus, your age is 44-58 and look like a fat F*ck, hairy as F8 ck, and weight about 280 plus and your 5'2.
    Girls told me they don't mind old guys as long as they are not hairy or smelly.

  4. #7833

    How to book CG

    Does one book a CG girl (like Suzy) just by texting the number on the website? What info is required? Newbie here. Visiting LA.

  5. #7832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    The other side of the coin

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Add this as well and many kgirls have told me that seeing dudes in there 40,50,60's kinda grosses them out. Since many are in the early 20's many think that seeing someone in that age group.

    Makes them feel uncomfortable since that is the age of the father back in korea.

    I know several kgirls "who" will not see dudes older than 44, period!

    Plus, your age is 44-58 and look like a fat F*ck, hairy as F8 ck, and weight about 280 plus and your 5'2.
    My personal experience has been different in that I find the kgirls that stay around and who are not those one week and gone wonders appreciate us older guys who are good payers and are less demanding. Maybe it's because most of them are in their 40's themselves, despite what their profiles state. For me service (and a bit of connection if possible) beats a young trophy fuck who just lies there. But as always, different people have different preferences.

  6. #7831
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Since you are photogenic, above average looking and very wealthy, perhaps they were thinking you are LE or wondering why you are looking for a kgirl to begin with? Or presented fake I'd?
    Add this as well and many kgirls have told me that seeing dudes in there 40,50,60's kinda grosses them out. Since many are in the early 20's many think that seeing someone in that age group.

    Makes them feel uncomfortable since that is the age of the father back in korea.

    I know several kgirls "who" will not see dudes older than 44, period!

    Plus, your age is 44-58 and look like a fat F*ck, hairy as F8 ck, and weight about 280 plus and your 5'2.

  7. #7830

    I believe you.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    Hi FV, now that I think of it, yes he could meant it is easier to get screened by non K-girls. I can now see that but the way it was written was unclear. Also, I was set to go in and the booker or his assistant said welcome, and when I gave them my identification it was if at that point he or she changed their mind. And I do say I am above average in looks, photogenic, and get tons of hits on SA for example.

    He or his assistant were completely unprofessional and could have simply said Olivia is not available, please get back to us or would you like to make another selection? Instead I was ghosted. Little do they know that they just lost a very wealthy individual who is extremely nice, generous, and have other good attributes of a target client.

    I was not given a bad reference as I have only seen a handful of Kgirls and the 2 refs I gave were very happy.
    I don't mean to say for sure you got a bad reference. I just meant that it would theoretically explain what happened. If that isn't what happened, the booker is just illogical, and like you said, unprofessional.

    I had a similar strange experience with Cari's booker recently. I contacted them through HX and offered several reputable references. They still asked me for the newbie screening materials (DL, business card, pay stub, etc). That is way out of my comfort zone, so I declined. Then another brother here gave me a phone number to book Cari that he said will take references. Little did I know, it went to the same booker I had dealt with before. How can you ever know with the shit show going on these days? The booker responded very negatively and demanded to know where I got them number (I did not say), and subsequently rated me as unsafe on HX. Everything about that is ridiculous considering I have been screened and established in the kgirl scene for many years, long before FOSTA. Some of these bookers just have a serious stick up their ass.

  8. #7829

    KTownCrown

    Quote Originally Posted by NickSgv  [View Original Post]
    Excellent.
    I concur. She is a dime and a half and is genuinely enthusiastic.

  9. #7828
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by Tffeyyy97  [View Original Post]
    Thanks,

    Gotcha, seems straight forward. If I'm getting you correctly kgirls aren't different from any other girls and I'm thinking too much. Is losangeleskoreangirls.com a good place to start?
    Yes, it is although slightly out of date. This website and many others have been posted before. The search feature is your friend. Use it to your benefit.

  10. #7827

    Are There Two Vixens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpassman  [View Original Post]
    I don't post a lot but I just had to tell you guys about my horrible experience with V*xen.

    Disappointed when she opened the door but I hoped that I would at least get a good O.

    After the shower, she starts cuddling with me on the bed. She initiates kissing but I immediately smell c*ck on her breath so I say no. I think that pissed her off because everything went downhill after that. Decent BBBJ and upon cg, friction was very dry. We change to doggy and I have to admit she has a decent ass but it was still dry. All of a sudden she jumps off and we notice that the rubber ripped. Tried missionary but was getting limp. She says she will jack me off but I ask for a BBBJCIM, she says that's only for special people. Long story short, couldn't o and went home unhappy.

    I'm not too fugly and I don't disrespect the provider so I always get stellar service from providers. Some even give me their number so I can see them in secret. Anyway avoid V*x*and at all costs!! BOO.
    "There is a Vixen with Gardensecretcuties who I have seen a few times. She has been a service queen and a ton of fun. Very assertive! Her photos are totally accurate but possibly five years old. There is also a Vixen with Candygirl who has a similar description but different photos. I am uncertain if they are the same person".

  11. #7826

    V*x*

    I don't post a lot but I just had to tell you guys about my horrible experience with V*xen.

    Disappointed when she opened the door but I hoped that I would at least get a good O.

    After the shower, she starts cuddling with me on the bed. She initiates kissing but I immediately smell c*ck on her breath so I say no. I think that pissed her off because everything went downhill after that. Decent BBBJ and upon cg, friction was very dry. We change to doggy and I have to admit she has a decent ass but it was still dry. All of a sudden she jumps off and we notice that the rubber ripped. Tried missionary but was getting limp. She says she will jack me off but I ask for a BBBJCIM, she says that's only for special people. Long story short, couldn't o and went home unhappy.

    I'm not too fugly and I don't disrespect the provider so I always get stellar service from providers. Some even give me their number so I can see them in secret. Anyway avoid V*x*and at all costs!! BOO.

  12. #7825
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    Hi FV, now that I think of it, yes he could meant it is easier to get screened by non K-girls. I can now see that but the way it was written was unclear. Also, I was set to go in and the booker or his assistant said welcome, and when I gave them my identification it was if at that point he or she changed their mind. And I do say I am above average in looks, photogenic, and get tons of hits on SA for example.

    He or his assistant were completely unprofessional and could have simply said Olivia is not available, please get back to us or would you like to make another selection? Instead I was ghosted. Little do they know that they just lost a very wealthy individual who is extremely nice, generous, and have other good attributes of a target client.

    I was not given a bad reference as I have only seen a handful of Kgirls and the 2 refs I gave were very happy.
    Since you are photogenic, above average looking and very wealthy, perhaps they were thinking you are LE or wondering why you are looking for a kgirl to begin with? Or presented fake I'd?

  13. #7824
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    From what you wrote, I'm interpreting him to have meant it's easy to get screened by girls of other races (non-kgirls). The rest of his behavior in your exchange is inexplicable unless someone gave you a bad reference.
    Hi FV, now that I think of it, yes he could meant it is easier to get screened by non K-girls. I can now see that but the way it was written was unclear. Also, I was set to go in and the booker or his assistant said welcome, and when I gave them my identification it was if at that point he or she changed their mind. And I do say I am above average in looks, photogenic, and get tons of hits on SA for example.

    He or his assistant were completely unprofessional and could have simply said Olivia is not available, please get back to us or would you like to make another selection? Instead I was ghosted. Little do they know that they just lost a very wealthy individual who is extremely nice, generous, and have other good attributes of a target client.

    I was not given a bad reference as I have only seen a handful of Kgirls and the 2 refs I gave were very happy.

  14. #7823
    Quote Originally Posted by Tffeyyy97  [View Original Post]
    Thanks,

    Gotcha, seems straight forward. If I'm getting you correctly kgirls aren't different from any other girls and I'm thinking too much. Is losangeleskoreangirls.com a good place to start?
    Both yes and no. Yes in that the transactional aspect is the same: you're paying for pussy. However, the full package that is kgirls, for the most part, differs significantly from SW, AMPs, HX, PD, or where ever you coming from. In particular, it's the service. Hailing from a more conservative and traditional culture, you'll find that they are more service orientated and submissive than other sex workers. Exceptions do appear from time to time though. And not are kgirls will be the same. But the service you receive is on par with working girls that demand much higher donations. My words don't adequately capture what makes kgirls stand out but it's there for sure.

    The site you listed is as fine as any. It just aggregates what's available right now but I don't know how often it's updated. Decide beforehand where you draw the line in terms of what you've willing to disclose. The requirements may vary from agency to agency so be prepared to provide it or politely bow out. Bookers don't like wasting their time on ambivalent newbies. Also, I suggest screening after 10 am, the morning 8 am - 930 am block is rush hour for regulars that book girls for the day or in advance. You're more likely to receive no or less attention during that time. Good Luck.

  15. #7822
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Common sense and courtesy will serve you well in this or any other cross section of the sex work industry. While there isn't a definitive kgirl guide out there that I'm aware of, people do often post good advice here and on other forums. You'll just need to pick it up as you read through the forums. Pay particular attention to posts lambasting negative behaviors seen of other mongers (loitering around the callbox, behaviors that draw attention, etc.).

    You can consider every agency as separate entities so screening must be done individually. There are some that are interconnected but as a beginner it's best think of them as separate. You can connect the dots later on. Red flags should be blaring when screening is comparatively lax or none at all. The more intrusive the more likely they are legitimate. Just remember kgirl agencies are known to be difficult with screening in the past and have become even more so since.
    Thanks,

    Gotcha, seems straight forward. If I'm getting you correctly kgirls aren't different from any other girls and I'm thinking too much. Is losangeleskoreangirls.com a good place to start?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape