Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 339 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3080

    Nochelovebella beautybella

    Heard nothing but good things from about this chick so I go thinking let's try to set something up. She responds and says yes and she just a little money to grab some food. I am at work and say sure. Comes up with an excuse why she can't make it later on. And continues to do so for two weeks. I'm out $$ and hoping you guys won't be. Seems to be doing nothing but doubles but everything has to be covered and she is couple weeks preggers. An emotional wreck or at least plays one for sympathy.

  2. #3079

    I met her when she first came to USA

    I think it was through an agency. It's been couple of years so I don't remember much now. It was LFK, DFK, BBJ and CFS. I do remember that her body was in great shape and she's very pretty. I think I saw her more than once so I think her service must be better than acceptable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter86  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting LA and interested in Sasha Novak who is No. 1 on TER. Tons of positive reviews there.

    But I'm a little hesitant because I couldn't find any info outside of TER.

    Has anyone here met her before? DM me if you prefer. Really appreciate it.

  3. #3078
    I'm looking for a throat goat around here with no luck. Prefer petite and spinner types. Anyone with info please DM so I can end this search once and for all. TIA.

  4. #3077

    Sasha Novak

    I'm visiting LA and interested in Sasha Novak who is No. 1 on TER. Tons of positive reviews there.

    But I'm a little hesitant because I couldn't find any info outside of TER.

    Has anyone here met her before? DM me if you prefer. Really appreciate it.

  5. #3076
    Quote Originally Posted by Octangle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any previous experience with any of these girls?

    Sienna: https://tryst.link/escort/siennahaywood.

    Tiffany: https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybae26.

    Laylah: https://tryst.link/escort/laylah-banks.

    Or if anyone got a good rec for an ebony girl. I'm open for suggestions.

    Thanks!
    Wondering about laylah also. Has anyone seen? Will look into the others as well.

  6. #3075

    Aprreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, Sienna looks like a smokeshow. Reasonable rates too. I respect her preference but I'm just never going to use a fucking dental dam though, LOL. Damn shame.

    As far as ebony goes, I've seen both Adina19 and Rosy-Sinnaman from Hx. Not sure if you have an account but I really liked both of them, about polar opposites in body type though. Adina often has friends in town, including former adult performer Loni Legend.
    Thanks for the tips. Yeah I got an HX account. Don't have too big of a network on it though, so its always my latter option. But Ill check those out, thanks.

  7. #3074
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Holy unretirements batman

    https://www.thatmall.com/diana/

    I want to say I saw this girl in Santa Monica over 10 years ago. The only date I can remember by it was that massacre at sandy hook, I think.

    Anyhow, back then she was putting on the weight and she did have nice tits. She was chatty and had hit the wall in terms of looks.

    I would go back just to see her boobs, but I assume she is over 40 and totally gross.

  8. #3073
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Pitiful

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../21047195.html

    This one is in a mediocre trick pad in north Hollywood. She is this kind of sweaty brown Cambodian thing with a pot belly that looks like she coaches for the NFL.

  9. #3072

    Jessicasnowww avoid this girl

    Do not send this girl a deposit she's fos looks good will video chat and all but won't show. Just a heads up.

  10. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by Octangle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any previous experience with any of these girls?

    Sienna: https://tryst.link/escort/siennahaywood.

    Tiffany: https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybae26.

    Laylah: https://tryst.link/escort/laylah-banks.

    Or if anyone got a good rec for an ebony girl. I'm open for suggestions.

    Thanks!
    Holy shit, Sienna looks like a smokeshow. Reasonable rates too. I respect her preference but I'm just never going to use a fucking dental dam though, LOL. Damn shame.

    As far as ebony goes, I've seen both Adina19 and Rosy-Sinnaman from Hx. Not sure if you have an account but I really liked both of them, about polar opposites in body type though. Adina often has friends in town, including former adult performer Loni Legend.

  11. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I know that I am not a fave of Chris, but his remark is so perfect, I wanted to just agree. I have seen this girl's ad because I think she rips guys off in Santa Monica at 500 a pop and that is near my vons. But for 500, a BBBJ is just about mandatory, yes, Russian girls now want 6 for that treatment, but that girl's no list just says hard pass to me. The whole rubric of private delights having a no list is so fucken millennial and gen z that I doubt I will fuck anyone off that site. Millennial and gen z are all about setting boundaries and doing the least effort. They call it "establishing good communication" - I call it these girls are lazy and think they can get away with this shit.
    You just summarized basically what I felt the whole time, least amount of work possible.

  12. #3069
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you meant to say BBBJ? Because if I paid 5 bills to a provider and they didn't even do a covered BJ, holy shit.
    Nope she offered just a regular old covered BJ and I didn't even get one.

  13. #3068

    Ebony recs?

    Anyone have any previous experience with any of these girls?

    Sienna: https://tryst.link/escort/siennahaywood.

    Tiffany: https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybae26.

    Laylah: https://tryst.link/escort/laylah-banks.

    Or if anyone got a good rec for an ebony girl. I'm open for suggestions.

    Thanks!

  14. #3067
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    She's got a long list of "no's".

    Not sure why she decided to become a prostitute.
    I know that I am not a fave of Chris, but his remark is so perfect, I wanted to just agree. I have seen this girl's ad because I think she rips guys off in Santa Monica at 500 a pop and that is near my vons. But for 500, a BBBJ is just about mandatory, yes, Russian girls now want 6 for that treatment, but that girl's no list just says hard pass to me. The whole rubric of private delights having a no list is so fucken millennial and gen z that I doubt I will fuck anyone off that site. Millennial and gen z are all about setting boundaries and doing the least effort. They call it "establishing good communication" - I call it these girls are lazy and think they can get away with this shit.

  15. #3066
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtonian  [View Original Post]
    I saw this provider a couple weeks back.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...SamanthaaJadee

    All the reviews on private delights were glamorizing her so I gave it a shot. She is a cutie with a rocking petite body and definitely likes to cuddle and set a good vibe for the encounter. I paid through cashapp. I think I paid $$$$$ for 1.5 hr.

    We chatted for a while she had a phone call she had to take and she asked me to step out for a minute, so I did, then came when she was done.

    We cuddled and did some skin to skin.

    Everything with cover, I didn't get a BJ but I wasn't to bummed about it. We did some doggy and then I nutted in missionary. She is super tight and starts to get really wet in doggy.

    She let me shower after. Then she remembered that because I paid cashapp, she charges a $5 fee because cashapp charges her. I told her cashapp only charges if you do instant withdrawal and she denied that.

    Overall okay experience, she goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and cater to you a bit, but I will not repeat, because of that $5 incident, sadly..
    She's got a long list of "no's".

    Not sure why she decided to become a prostitute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape