Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 6996
-
04-07-22 11:55 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 137LMAO I think I created a *****
Love that she now wants anal, she was screaming at first but seemed to almost get into it by the end, her pussy gets so wet, that and spit was the only lube but felt it loosened after a few minutes so was able to go pretty hard and she took it, wasn't screaming anymore. As long as nobody ups her to stupid money she should be a lot of fun for a lot of guys. Obviously going through her just got dumped **** phase. Just have to play her game. Unfortunately I don't think she's the type that you can go back and revisit a month or two later, far too clingy, which is a shame. I'd love to have her as a weekly for long term, but she's got intentions for real long term. Should probably be on match. But best $$ on seeking for now.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 11:40 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 137Too bad
LOL. I even asked in text if she looked like the bikini pic. I suck at estimating weight, but now with her heavy sweater on she looked like she was pregnant. Has to be 50-75 possibly more over the bikini pic. She's pretty into it so if anyone is a chubby chaser LOL she's the one.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
Wish I would of seen her around when you did because it looks like she was pretty sexy then.
-
04-07-22 10:42 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 578I wouldn't sweat it
You're not missing out, trust me. I've picked up better women at a bar and they had way less baggage! LOL.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:41 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 578That sucks
She must have put that on during COVID because she was just thick when I saw her, but it was a while ago. We just didn't click so I never bothered to fuck her again.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:39 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 578Wasn't tough for me!
Ha, exact same story for me! We met for coffee and she sobbed about her ex so I tried to comfort her (I deserve an Oscar). Once we came back to my place, I raw dogged every hole until nothing was left. She ended up spending the night and kept waking me up to fuck more. I finally had to send her home as she kept talking about having a life together. LOL.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
BTW, she begged me for anal after I told her it wasn't my thing. I think anyone that's nice to her can easily get her to do whatever they want. The problem is she gets super attached way too fast! Also, she's definitely hot, but not even remotely close to the hottest tier of women I've been with!
-
04-07-22 09:33 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 1095I thought about reaching out
But saw she requires pics so she'll be a no for me.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 06:41 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 137Maria
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-fe8e630093e4
Downside- I was going to pass when she arrived because you need to add 50-75 pounds to the bikini pic.
I was really looking forward to the bikini bod.
Pill already taken so WTH. BBFS CIMS $$ just be prepared for a lot heavier than pic.
-
04-06-22 19:31 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 81Yep
She is a tough nut to crack! Had to play the stupid game. This chick is all about needing to be treated like you want her as a real gf. Took her to dinner, listened to her tale of woe with hobby, all I could do not to laugh my ass off, I think I even cried a little. Took her to my place and plowed the shit out of her. She is tight with a great body so I "dated" her for the past few days. CIMS, CIP, CIA, COF. If you play her right and make her feel like you're going somewhere it's no holds barred. She'll fuck your brains out. Tight kitty, tight ass and she's pretty good with her mouth. All bare as long as you convince her you haven't been active LMAO! She's cool and sweet and actually a smart girl, but naive as hell. My phone is blowing up now though, she believes and wants long term. So sell her the dream.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 19:12 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 617I just started messaging with her today. If she is a PhD holder who puts up duck lip profile pics, she would be pretty close to the very first one. Duck lip pics say a lot, and it's generally something I'm not interested in hearing.
Originally Posted by DStrt46
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 19:08 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 48Eskimo Brothers
Damn it appears I gained quite a few with her. Saw here back in late January when she first got on the site. Met for $$. She was actually very chill and had a good time, nothing was off limits. She messaged me to see her again and I agreed. Price went up and heard the whole car story, plus getting kicked out of her cousins house, blah blah blah. Told her I never go up up in price, only down. Told her it wouldn't work out and have not spoke to her since.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:39 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 509Same Story
Poor girl does have a helluva' time with that car. Told me (text) that meeting up for a greeting was fine with her, but the "issue" was she needed $$$ for that damn car. Earlier it was 225. Inflation is everywhere I guess. Be Safe, g.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 08:55 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 210Baby Village Bicycle
I met her few months ago actually. Car fun, test out her throat skill and didn't fail. I think a handful of seniors had railed her since. Petite body, BBBJNQNS.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
She does smoke and her car smells like ashtray.
-
04-06-22 07:45 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 70I guess the car company that repossessed her car that she told me about gave it back and is now trying to repossess it again. Poor girl has had a run of tough luck it seems. Glad I passed.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 06:28 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 1095Same thing
Moved to needing money for her car. I told her I'm fine meeting but not giving anything before. I'll take the chance if she's willing to meet up first but I'm not holding my breath.
Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 05:31 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 186Ditto
I heard same story from her couple days back. In her words when I asked to meet later in the week
"Oh okay I really need to meet tonight I'm in a difficult situation right now and I won't be able to meet if I don't make a payment to my car I don't want to waste your time I'm so sorry".
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





