Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 6996
-
04-05-22 22:43 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 137Lmao!
Identical! She blew that at me one night, then texted me the next night dropped to $$ because car was about to be repossessed. Had her over, like I said, meh. She texted me after she left asking for more money for car. Haven't responded to her and had already decided one and done.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 22:14 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 70I was near a meet with her a month or two ago then I got the hard sell on the whole "car is about to be repossessed thing and need money ASAP" and I couldn't meet in her timing (immediate) and I wasn't at all willing to pay anything in advance. I sensed something was off and pursued no further. If I was wrong somebody will find a sexy arrangement but my gut tells me they will be hearing the car is about to be repossessed story.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 21:51 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 48Baby
Post 4604.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 21:43 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 137Baby
Seemed to me not the same girl in pics as texted as well. Also not as hot in person as pics. $$ wasn't impressed. Sweet girl but nothing great. BBBJ, BBFS, CIP. I wasn't really into any more. Just sorta meh, won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 21:31 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 578Baby
I think she's been reported on, but can't seem to find it.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 19:25 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 1095Baby
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-8234ae6514f8
She's only interested in in-person and seems very quick to text. Looking to meet immediately. I'm trying to schedule with her and hope to meet soon. The pics she sent me via text look different than the profile pic. But still attractive. I'll report back once we meet.
-
04-05-22 10:15 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 137Not really unlockable
Was on SB a few months back, in a month only met 2. SA I could meet a different girl every day if I wanted. One of the girls I met on SB said she gets messages daily "replying" to messages she never sent. But she said she's on SB because she has her pick. She said she gets 5 X as many messages on SB. Which surprised me since it costs $ for each message, pic look, read receipt, etc. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that SA & SB are owned by the same person, (would actually surprise me if they aren't), but to further learn that part of their marketing strategy is to aggressively ban guys on SA in an attempt to drive them to SB, where they likely make 2-3 X the average per user revenue.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 10:12 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 84She acted like she was all in for meeting with me then tried to sell me pictures and got hostile when I told her I don't buy pictures.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 08:49 #5008Regular Member

Posts: 21It also helps if you need someone to talk to.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 07:49 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 658Unlocking Secret Benefits
I found the best way to make SB work! It's pretty simple, I don't know why I never thought of it before. First, learn how to become a "helpful mentor" and be "consistent", because that's what they're all seeking. Then, use all your credits unlocking albums of the hottest girls you can find so at least you'll get some pictures out of it and, finally this is the real secret, don't ever buy credits on that dumpster fire of a scam site again. I don't know if I'm more mad at the waste of money or that I didn't think of this scam of a system first.
-
04-05-22 00:39 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 70Her "incall" is a horrible horrible motel and its not a good experience. She is descent looking and all that but I would avoid that place she stays and she pursues super hard to a point it is uncomfortable.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 00:37 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 70I likely received the same stock message you did. But she is hot enough I responded. I would say 2/10 chance she is real and won't want money upfront but like you I am trying it too. Lightly.
Originally Posted by GorkMan7691
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 16:21 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 830I saw her a few years ago at my place for FS and BBBJ. She was reasonably priced back then, but had an attitude. We got together 2 or 3 times, and then she started getting GPS and no show no call about 3 times in a row and I gave up. When I saw she was back on the site, I reached out to her a month or so ago, and when reminded her of our prior 3 FS visits, she stopped responding.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 16:02 #5003Regular Member

Posts: 21YourNextBestThing on Seeking
Anyone experience this one? Gorgeous with a PhD and travels between Indy and Miami for work. Seems TGTBT or pro? She reached out to me and went immediately to text. Thanks for helping a rookie out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-d308e5f85c80
-
04-04-22 15:12 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 1095Saw her
Saw her: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-6c2cf472a848.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
I received a few curious messages about her but we were already near so I saw her. She was good time for me. GFE. Maybe a little thicker than I'm used to but overall I enjoyed my time. $300 for an hour of GFE in a nice hotel up in Fishers. If you want specifics on the messages sent to me PM me.












Reply With Quote




