Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5031

    LMAO I think I created a *****

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Ha, exact same story for me! We met for coffee and she sobbed about her ex so I tried to comfort her (I deserve an Oscar). Once we came back to my place, I raw dogged every hole until nothing was left. She ended up spending the night and kept waking me up to fuck more. I finally had to send her home as she kept talking about having a life together. LOL.

    BTW, she begged me for anal after I told her it wasn't my thing. I think anyone that's nice to her can easily get her to do whatever they want. The problem is she gets super attached way too fast! Also, she's definitely hot, but not even remotely close to the hottest tier of women I've been with!
    Love that she now wants anal, she was screaming at first but seemed to almost get into it by the end, her pussy gets so wet, that and spit was the only lube but felt it loosened after a few minutes so was able to go pretty hard and she took it, wasn't screaming anymore. As long as nobody ups her to stupid money she should be a lot of fun for a lot of guys. Obviously going through her just got dumped **** phase. Just have to play her game. Unfortunately I don't think she's the type that you can go back and revisit a month or two later, far too clingy, which is a shame. I'd love to have her as a weekly for long term, but she's got intentions for real long term. Should probably be on match. But best $$ on seeking for now.

  2. #5030

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She must have put that on during COVID because she was just thick when I saw her, but it was a while ago. We just didn't click so I never bothered to fuck her again.
    LOL. I even asked in text if she looked like the bikini pic. I suck at estimating weight, but now with her heavy sweater on she looked like she was pregnant. Has to be 50-75 possibly more over the bikini pic. She's pretty into it so if anyone is a chubby chaser LOL she's the one.

    Wish I would of seen her around when you did because it looks like she was pretty sexy then.

  3. #5029

    I wouldn't sweat it

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    But saw she requires pics so she'll be a no for me.
    You're not missing out, trust me. I've picked up better women at a bar and they had way less baggage! LOL.

  4. #5028

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-fe8e630093e4

    Downside- I was going to pass when she arrived because you need to add 50-75 pounds to the bikini pic.

    I was really looking forward to the bikini bod.

    Pill already taken so WTH. BBFS CIMS $$ just be prepared for a lot heavier than pic.
    She must have put that on during COVID because she was just thick when I saw her, but it was a while ago. We just didn't click so I never bothered to fuck her again.

  5. #5027

    Wasn't tough for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    She is a tough nut to crack! Had to play the stupid game. This chick is all about needing to be treated like you want her as a real gf. Took her to dinner, listened to her tale of woe with hobby, all I could do not to laugh my ass off, I think I even cried a little. Took her to my place and plowed the shit out of her. She is tight with a great body so I "dated" her for the past few days. CIMS, CIP, CIA, COF. If you play her right and make her feel like you're going somewhere it's no holds barred. She'll fuck your brains out. Tight kitty, tight ass and she's pretty good with her mouth. All bare as long as you convince her you haven't been active LMAO! She's cool and sweet and actually a smart girl, but naive as hell. My phone is blowing up now though, she believes and wants long term. So sell her the dream.
    Ha, exact same story for me! We met for coffee and she sobbed about her ex so I tried to comfort her (I deserve an Oscar). Once we came back to my place, I raw dogged every hole until nothing was left. She ended up spending the night and kept waking me up to fuck more. I finally had to send her home as she kept talking about having a life together. LOL.

    BTW, she begged me for anal after I told her it wasn't my thing. I think anyone that's nice to her can easily get her to do whatever they want. The problem is she gets super attached way too fast! Also, she's definitely hot, but not even remotely close to the hottest tier of women I've been with!

  6. #5026

    I thought about reaching out

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    She is a tough nut to crack! Had to play the stupid game. This chick is all about needing to be treated like you want her as a real gf. Took her to dinner, listened to her tale of woe with hobby, all I could do not to laugh my ass off, I think I even cried a little. Took her to my place and plowed the shit out of her. She is tight with a great body so I "dated" her for the past few days. CIMS, CIP, CIA, COF. If you play her right and make her feel like you're going somewhere it's no holds barred. She'll fuck your brains out. Tight kitty, tight ass and she's pretty good with her mouth. All bare as long as you convince her you haven't been active LMAO! She's cool and sweet and actually a smart girl, but naive as hell. My phone is blowing up now though, she believes and wants long term. So sell her the dream.
    But saw she requires pics so she'll be a no for me.

  7. #5025

    Maria

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-fe8e630093e4

    Downside- I was going to pass when she arrived because you need to add 50-75 pounds to the bikini pic.

    I was really looking forward to the bikini bod.

    Pill already taken so WTH. BBFS CIMS $$ just be prepared for a lot heavier than pic.

  8. #5024

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-4c312de512cb

    New to sb world and typical just broke up with HS BF, who was the only guy she had ever been with.

    So needless to say she was skittish as hell. I messaged her the day she started her profile and she was getting overwhelmed by the messages, and really turned off by the overt sex offers. I got her to move to text quickly, as I always do. I really hate messaging on the site. We texted for over 2 weeks before I got her to meet, "let's just get coffee, lunch or drinks and talk".

    Met for lunch and talked for about an hour, we already had a nice connection, so from there it was just keep being nice and above the rude guys.

    Back to my place for an amazing time. $$ full menu except anal first time. I've seen her twice since and finally got that as well. Her first time for that so it was vice tight and her moans and screams were incredible.

    Tight kitty (and ass LOL) all bare cims, cip, cia.

    Had my 3!meets which is my limit.

    But only blondes is spot on. Treat them like a girl you're interested in dating.
    She is a tough nut to crack! Had to play the stupid game. This chick is all about needing to be treated like you want her as a real gf. Took her to dinner, listened to her tale of woe with hobby, all I could do not to laugh my ass off, I think I even cried a little. Took her to my place and plowed the shit out of her. She is tight with a great body so I "dated" her for the past few days. CIMS, CIP, CIA, COF. If you play her right and make her feel like you're going somewhere it's no holds barred. She'll fuck your brains out. Tight kitty, tight ass and she's pretty good with her mouth. All bare as long as you convince her you haven't been active LMAO! She's cool and sweet and actually a smart girl, but naive as hell. My phone is blowing up now though, she believes and wants long term. So sell her the dream.

  9. #5023
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    She acted like she was all in for meeting with me then tried to sell me pictures and got hostile when I told her I don't buy pictures.
    I just started messaging with her today. If she is a PhD holder who puts up duck lip profile pics, she would be pretty close to the very first one. Duck lip pics say a lot, and it's generally something I'm not interested in hearing.

  10. #5022

    Eskimo Brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Seemed to me not the same girl in pics as texted as well. Also not as hot in person as pics. $$ wasn't impressed. Sweet girl but nothing great. BBBJ, BBFS, CIP. I wasn't really into any more. Just sorta meh, won't repeat.
    Damn it appears I gained quite a few with her. Saw here back in late January when she first got on the site. Met for $$. She was actually very chill and had a good time, nothing was off limits. She messaged me to see her again and I agreed. Price went up and heard the whole car story, plus getting kicked out of her cousins house, blah blah blah. Told her I never go up up in price, only down. Told her it wouldn't work out and have not spoke to her since.

  11. #5021

    Same Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    I guess the car company that repossessed her car that she told me about gave it back and is now trying to repossess it again. Poor girl has had a run of tough luck it seems. Glad I passed.
    Poor girl does have a helluva' time with that car. Told me (text) that meeting up for a greeting was fine with her, but the "issue" was she needed $$$ for that damn car. Earlier it was 225. Inflation is everywhere I guess. Be Safe, g.

  12. #5020

    Baby Village Bicycle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-8234ae6514f8

    She's only interested in in-person and seems very quick to text. Looking to meet immediately. I'm trying to schedule with her and hope to meet soon. The pics she sent me via text look different than the profile pic. But still attractive. I'll report back once we meet.
    I met her few months ago actually. Car fun, test out her throat skill and didn't fail. I think a handful of seniors had railed her since. Petite body, BBBJNQNS.

    She does smoke and her car smells like ashtray.

  13. #5019
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Moved to needing money for her car. I told her I'm fine meeting but not giving anything before. I'll take the chance if she's willing to meet up first but I'm not holding my breath.
    I guess the car company that repossessed her car that she told me about gave it back and is now trying to repossess it again. Poor girl has had a run of tough luck it seems. Glad I passed.

  14. #5018

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I heard same story from her couple days back. In her words when I asked to meet later in the week
    "Oh okay I really need to meet tonight I'm in a difficult situation right now and I won't be able to meet if I don't make a payment to my car I don't want to waste your time I'm so sorry".
    Moved to needing money for her car. I told her I'm fine meeting but not giving anything before. I'll take the chance if she's willing to meet up first but I'm not holding my breath.

  15. #5017

    Ditto

    I heard same story from her couple days back. In her words when I asked to meet later in the week
    "Oh okay I really need to meet tonight I'm in a difficult situation right now and I won't be able to meet if I don't make a payment to my car I don't want to waste your time I'm so sorry".

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    I was near a meet with her a month or two ago then I got the hard sell on the whole "car is about to be repossessed thing and need money ASAP" and I couldn't meet in her timing (immediate) and I wasn't at all willing to pay anything in advance. I sensed something was off and pursued no further. If I was wrong somebody will find a sexy arrangement but my gut tells me they will be hearing the car is about to be repossessed story.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape