Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 31855
-
04-08-22 09:42 #26980Senior Member

Posts: 2543I reviewed her once here. And although she has decent P, I have to agree with your opinion. She is the perfect example of a woman that is at best a SW experience. No personality whatsoever, and is as disinterested as they come. But she does serve a purpose, if you care less about providers, you just want someone to pound on and get yours, she would work. A blow up doll experience if you will, although I've never had that experience. Yet LOL.
Originally Posted by TheSofa
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 09:36 #26979Senior Member

Posts: 2543I didn't know that she was still around. I've seen her twice but probably close to a year ago. She's a cute one, not really a passionate provider but you may have better luck and click with her. She was pleasant to deal with though.
Originally Posted by RibBled96
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 09:32 #26978Senior Member

Posts: 2543She was moving to a different location when I saw her. But she generally stays in East Memphis.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 07:29 #26977Senior Member

Posts: 179Stassie
Thinking about pulling the trigger with Stassie. Anybody have recent reports / experiences to share? Total damages? Here's the ad I've been monitoring. Thanks!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/26678871
-
04-07-22 20:54 #26976Senior Member

Posts: 83OK, thanks, that's what I was hoping. She looks "not skinny not fat" to me, just what I like.
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 19:05 #26975Senior Member

Posts: 77She checked in on her P411 profile March 30th.
Originally Posted by Frederick901
[View Original Post]
HTH.
-
04-07-22 18:29 #26974Senior Member

Posts: 139Goes dark for sure
I think you've been had buddy. She is sweet and I have never had issues and hope you connect Friday but not holding my breathe.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 17:12 #26973Senior Member

Posts: 108Snowflake. Avoid her.
Been on the boards for a while. Been a while since I've posted. I've been incognito I hope. Hahahaha.
Any who. Made agreements with snowflake. We've seen each other a few times too. Get to location. She's not even the slightest interested. We start and she does BBBJ. Uses mostly hands. And very unenthusiastic. Finally just pulls her pants down and says put a cover on and let's try. Not even close to hard. We try for a few minutes and she's just lays there. Dead fish. She's bent over in front of me telling me to hurry up and no effort to get me ready. At all. Finally she turns around and says go get lube out of your car cause I said I had it. We agree she's not going to close the door at all. I put on pants and go get lube and she shuts the door and locks it. After 6-7 min of us trying. Literally shut the door and ignored me. She's the reason the women get what they get and get bad names.
Avoid her if able. Waste of time.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...281/9013067749
-
04-07-22 15:05 #26972Senior Member

Posts: 905Thanks for the great review. I would like to add her to my list. What part of town is she in Bro? SMO.
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 11:18 #26971Regular Member

Posts: 17Hopefully that agreement gets filled on Friday, because that's not a good practice.
Originally Posted by GolfHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:42 #26970Senior Member

Posts: 36Henna
OK. So yesterday was my third time to see her. It started off as I would have expected. She said "I'm horny as fuck. " She immediately attacked junior for an amazing BBBJ. I told her I wanted that pussy in my mouth. She shoved my head down there and told me to "beat that pussy up." Of course I obliged. Hands down the best pussy around (both in and out of the hobby). She's raising her hips up and pushing my head as deep into her as it could go, as if she were giving reverse birth. Fucking incredible.
And that's where things went completely off the rails. Her landlord bangs in the door demanding rent. She took my donation and and handed it to him. She then told me to get my clothes on and leave. She said we could get together after while to finish what we started. After a little back and forth, we agreed to get together Friday. And then she goes dark.
I understand the game and I know the risks involved, and that means I can pretty much kiss that donation goodbye. Which sux. I always bring a bonus when I see her (extra, or bottle of wine etc, in hopes of ensuring a productive and ongoing agreement). Here's to hoping (beyond hope maybe) that we can fulfill that agreement on Friday.
-
04-07-22 07:15 #26969Senior Member

Posts: 2543She's not a skinny woman, the 2 pics where she looks slender is not her size. She's closer to the pics where she's lying on her side. Thickness is in the eyes of the beholder, my opinion of thick might be different from someone else's. I completely understand why you are asking. I've had seen some that guys called thick that to me wear on the chubby side. And my definition of thick may not be what others consider thick. Other than the 2 pic's where she looks slender, the pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Al1968
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 06:49 #26968Regular Member

Posts: 9Cassie / Gelibeanz
Is Cassie / Gelibeanz still around? Haven't seen an ad from her in a while.
Originally Posted by RibBled96
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 18:12 #26967Senior Member

Posts: 83Jackie
She doesn't look that thick at all. Are her pics accurate?
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 16:05 #26966Senior Member

Posts: 2543Jackie
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...r/299511561964
This was my 1st visit with Jackie in well better than a year and one thing that I can say, she's pretty much just as I remembered her. Tall, thick and attractive.
This time I caught up with her as she was preparing to change Hotels, but plenty of time to fit in a no rush session. She uses the 2 call system and she greeted me at the door in a nice bra and panties set. Jackie is at least 5'10 and is built like a woman. We did a little catching up but I was looking at that nice booty and ready to do as Cactus Jack said in a movie some 40 years ago, ravish her LOL.
We laid on the bed and she displayed her oral skills on me. She generally is a CBJ girl but if you are regular with her and have good hygiene, she will give you a treat. I didn't do DATY although it's on the menu. I didn't try to kiss, although light kissing is on the menu. But I did try to penetrate that wet spot as deeply as a fo incher can. There's just something about a woman with long legs in stockings and watching their toes curl. Ol Uncle Fo was trying to represent old geezers to the best of my ability LOL.
We went at it for awhile until the fo spit up and after a few shivers from my timber, I pulled out, and went to clean up. Jackie is an attractive woman to me, and a very enjoyable partner. She will do outcalls but of course a higher rate. She is not open to car dates. Her rates are comparable to most other sensible providers in the city. $ qv, $.50 hhr, $.50 hr. I definitely recommend Jackie. BBT out.













Reply With Quote




