rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 1326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26980
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSofa  [View Original Post]
    Been on the boards for a while. Been a while since I've posted. I've been incognito I hope. Hahahaha.

    Any who. Made agreements with snowflake. We've seen each other a few times too. Get to location. She's not even the slightest interested. We start and she does BBBJ. Uses mostly hands. And very unenthusiastic. Finally just pulls her pants down and says put a cover on and let's try. Not even close to hard. We try for a few minutes and she's just lays there. Dead fish. She's bent over in front of me telling me to hurry up and no effort to get me ready. At all. Finally she turns around and says go get lube out of your car cause I said I had it. We agree she's not going to close the door at all. I put on pants and go get lube and she shuts the door and locks it. After 6-7 min of us trying. Literally shut the door and ignored me. She's the reason the women get what they get and get bad names.

    Avoid her if able. Waste of time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...281/9013067749
    I reviewed her once here. And although she has decent P, I have to agree with your opinion. She is the perfect example of a woman that is at best a SW experience. No personality whatsoever, and is as disinterested as they come. But she does serve a purpose, if you care less about providers, you just want someone to pound on and get yours, she would work. A blow up doll experience if you will, although I've never had that experience. Yet LOL.

  2. #26979
    Quote Originally Posted by RibBled96  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about pulling the trigger with Stassie. Anybody have recent reports / experiences to share? Total damages? Here's the ad I've been monitoring. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/26678871
    I didn't know that she was still around. I've seen her twice but probably close to a year ago. She's a cute one, not really a passionate provider but you may have better luck and click with her. She was pleasant to deal with though.

  3. #26978
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great review. I would like to add her to my list. What part of town is she in Bro? SMO.
    She was moving to a different location when I saw her. But she generally stays in East Memphis.

  4. #26977

    Stassie

    Thinking about pulling the trigger with Stassie. Anybody have recent reports / experiences to share? Total damages? Here's the ad I've been monitoring. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/26678871

  5. #26976
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    She's not a skinny woman, the 2 pics where she looks slender is not her size. She's closer to the pics where she's lying on her side. Thickness is in the eyes of the beholder, my opinion of thick might be different from someone else's. I completely understand why you are asking. I've had seen some that guys called thick that to me wear on the chubby side. And my definition of thick may not be what others consider thick. Other than the 2 pic's where she looks slender, the pics are accurate.
    OK, thanks, that's what I was hoping. She looks "not skinny not fat" to me, just what I like.

  6. #26975
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederick901  [View Original Post]
    Is Cassie / Gelibeanz still around? Haven't seen an ad from her in a while.
    She checked in on her P411 profile March 30th.

    HTH.

  7. #26974

    Goes dark for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    OK. So yesterday was my third time to see her. It started off as I would have expected. She said "I'm horny as fuck. " She immediately attacked junior for an amazing BBBJ. I told her I wanted that pussy in my mouth. She shoved my head down there and told me to "beat that pussy up." Of course I obliged. Hands down the best pussy around (both in and out of the hobby). She's raising her hips up and pushing my head as deep into her as it could go, as if she were giving reverse birth. Fucking incredible.

    And that's where things went completely off the rails. Her landlord bangs in the door demanding rent. She took my donation and and handed it to him. She then told me to get my clothes on and leave. She said we could get together after while to finish what we started. After a little back and forth, we agreed to get together Friday. And then she goes dark.

    I understand the game and I know the risks involved, and that means I can pretty much kiss that donation goodbye. Which sux. I always bring a bonus when I see her (extra, or bottle of wine etc, in hopes of ensuring a productive and ongoing agreement). Here's to hoping (beyond hope maybe) that we can fulfill that agreement on Friday.
    I think you've been had buddy. She is sweet and I have never had issues and hope you connect Friday but not holding my breathe.

  8. #26973

    Snowflake. Avoid her.

    Been on the boards for a while. Been a while since I've posted. I've been incognito I hope. Hahahaha.

    Any who. Made agreements with snowflake. We've seen each other a few times too. Get to location. She's not even the slightest interested. We start and she does BBBJ. Uses mostly hands. And very unenthusiastic. Finally just pulls her pants down and says put a cover on and let's try. Not even close to hard. We try for a few minutes and she's just lays there. Dead fish. She's bent over in front of me telling me to hurry up and no effort to get me ready. At all. Finally she turns around and says go get lube out of your car cause I said I had it. We agree she's not going to close the door at all. I put on pants and go get lube and she shuts the door and locks it. After 6-7 min of us trying. Literally shut the door and ignored me. She's the reason the women get what they get and get bad names.

    Avoid her if able. Waste of time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...281/9013067749

  9. #26972
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...r/299511561964

    This was my 1st visit with Jackie in well better than a year and one thing that I can say, she's pretty much just as I remembered her. Tall, thick and attractive.

    This time I caught up with her as she was preparing to change Hotels, but plenty of time to fit in a no rush session. She uses the 2 call system and she greeted me at the door in a nice bra and panties set. Jackie is at least 5'10 and is built like a woman. We did a little catching up but I was looking at that nice booty and ready to do as Cactus Jack said in a movie some 40 years ago, ravish her LOL.

    We laid on the bed and she displayed her oral skills on me. She generally is a CBJ girl but if you are regular with her and have good hygiene, she will give you a treat. I didn't do DATY although it's on the menu. I didn't try to kiss, although light kissing is on the menu. But I did try to penetrate that wet spot as deeply as a fo incher can. There's just something about a woman with long legs in stockings and watching their toes curl. Ol Uncle Fo was trying to represent old geezers to the best of my ability LOL.

    We went at it for awhile until the fo spit up and after a few shivers from my timber, I pulled out, and went to clean up. Jackie is an attractive woman to me, and a very enjoyable partner. She will do outcalls but of course a higher rate. She is not open to car dates. Her rates are comparable to most other sensible providers in the city. $ qv, $.50 hhr, $.50 hr. I definitely recommend Jackie. BBT out.
    Thanks for the great review. I would like to add her to my list. What part of town is she in Bro? SMO.

  10. #26971
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    OK. So yesterday was my third time to see her. It started off as I would have expected. She said "I'm horny as fuck. " She immediately attacked junior for an amazing BBBJ. I told her I wanted that pussy in my mouth. She shoved my head down there and told me to "beat that pussy up." Of course I obliged. Hands down the best pussy around (both in and out of the hobby). She's raising her hips up and pushing my head as deep into her as it could go, as if she were giving reverse birth. Fucking incredible.

    And that's where things went completely off the rails. Her landlord bangs in the door demanding rent. She took my donation and and handed it to him. She then told me to get my clothes on and leave. She said we could get together after while to finish what we started. After a little back and forth, we agreed to get together Friday. And then she goes dark.

    I understand the game and I know the risks involved, and that means I can pretty much kiss that donation goodbye. Which sux. I always bring a bonus when I see her (extra, or bottle of wine etc, in hopes of ensuring a productive and ongoing agreement). Here's to hoping (beyond hope maybe) that we can fulfill that agreement on Friday.
    Hopefully that agreement gets filled on Friday, because that's not a good practice.

  11. #26970

    Henna

    OK. So yesterday was my third time to see her. It started off as I would have expected. She said "I'm horny as fuck. " She immediately attacked junior for an amazing BBBJ. I told her I wanted that pussy in my mouth. She shoved my head down there and told me to "beat that pussy up." Of course I obliged. Hands down the best pussy around (both in and out of the hobby). She's raising her hips up and pushing my head as deep into her as it could go, as if she were giving reverse birth. Fucking incredible.

    And that's where things went completely off the rails. Her landlord bangs in the door demanding rent. She took my donation and and handed it to him. She then told me to get my clothes on and leave. She said we could get together after while to finish what we started. After a little back and forth, we agreed to get together Friday. And then she goes dark.

    I understand the game and I know the risks involved, and that means I can pretty much kiss that donation goodbye. Which sux. I always bring a bonus when I see her (extra, or bottle of wine etc, in hopes of ensuring a productive and ongoing agreement). Here's to hoping (beyond hope maybe) that we can fulfill that agreement on Friday.

  12. #26969
    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look that thick at all. Are her pics accurate?
    She's not a skinny woman, the 2 pics where she looks slender is not her size. She's closer to the pics where she's lying on her side. Thickness is in the eyes of the beholder, my opinion of thick might be different from someone else's. I completely understand why you are asking. I've had seen some that guys called thick that to me wear on the chubby side. And my definition of thick may not be what others consider thick. Other than the 2 pic's where she looks slender, the pics are accurate.

  13. #26968

    Cassie / Gelibeanz

    Quote Originally Posted by RibBled96  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely one of Memphis's finest. Glad to hear she's back in business.
    Is Cassie / Gelibeanz still around? Haven't seen an ad from her in a while.

  14. #26967

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Tall, thick and attractive.
    She doesn't look that thick at all. Are her pics accurate?

  15. #26966

    Jackie

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...r/299511561964

    This was my 1st visit with Jackie in well better than a year and one thing that I can say, she's pretty much just as I remembered her. Tall, thick and attractive.

    This time I caught up with her as she was preparing to change Hotels, but plenty of time to fit in a no rush session. She uses the 2 call system and she greeted me at the door in a nice bra and panties set. Jackie is at least 5'10 and is built like a woman. We did a little catching up but I was looking at that nice booty and ready to do as Cactus Jack said in a movie some 40 years ago, ravish her LOL.

    We laid on the bed and she displayed her oral skills on me. She generally is a CBJ girl but if you are regular with her and have good hygiene, she will give you a treat. I didn't do DATY although it's on the menu. I didn't try to kiss, although light kissing is on the menu. But I did try to penetrate that wet spot as deeply as a fo incher can. There's just something about a woman with long legs in stockings and watching their toes curl. Ol Uncle Fo was trying to represent old geezers to the best of my ability LOL.

    We went at it for awhile until the fo spit up and after a few shivers from my timber, I pulled out, and went to clean up. Jackie is an attractive woman to me, and a very enjoyable partner. She will do outcalls but of course a higher rate. She is not open to car dates. Her rates are comparable to most other sensible providers in the city. $ qv, $.50 hhr, $.50 hr. I definitely recommend Jackie. BBT out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape