Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 31824
-
02-18-22 17:00 #26739Senior Member

Posts: 113Always a risk
There's always a risk sending your pic to a provider. These ladies lose their phones, get busted, share their phones, all kinds of crazy stuff. I would not send a pic to an unreviewed provider, maybe send one to a lady who has a good rep and probably to a provider I'm trying to reconnect with if she doesn't remember something from a session we shared previously.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 16:05 #26738Senior Member

Posts: 112Houston
I have seen Houston numerous times over the last 2 years. Then I had a change of jobs and there was a gap of a few months. Then when I texted her, and she gotten a new phone and doesn't have my number in it. Now she wants a picture of me to see me again. It's so frustrating because I saw her probably the second most times of any provider and now I'm a stranger. We always parted on great terms. I've even mentions things she has told me but evidently she doesn't want to see someone and I hope it's not me. Haha.
Is there any danger in sending a picture? I've never done that. Kind of don't want to now.
-
02-17-22 11:32 #26737Senior Member

Posts: 109Anyone remember her?
If this pic will post.
I think she was in Texas for awhile?
-
02-17-22 10:47 #26736Senior Member

Posts: 42Nikki sexologist
I have been informed that this Nikki has quit the business. She is the one I have been posting about.
-
02-16-22 14:22 #26735Senior Member

Posts: 2543A good friend of mine has seen her a few times and has the same opinion as you.
Originally Posted by Scargo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 14:21 #26734Senior Member

Posts: 2543Sandycheeks
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/75266000
I took a chance and visited her again, I haven't visited her in months, and she was one of my favorite ladies at one time. I heard the stories that many heard so I stayed away. But I decided to give it another try and I was very pleased with the session. Sandy is one of the most beautiful providers around in my opinion and I have always loved her build. But she had very; very negative influences in her life at one time that for me, just made it difficult to continue seeing her.
When I entered her room, it was in disarray because she was in the process of changing hotels but I still looked around for evidence of the guy but saw none. She told me that he will be away and that pleased me. She seems to be such a good soul that I just don't think that she personally won't do anything to anyone, so I will not hesitate to see her again.
As for the session, we've always had good sessions, she has never been a dead fish with me and I just enjoy her. I didn't ask for a long session so we kinda got to what I like and just like I remembered, tight and wet. She does BJ covered but I believe that under the right circumstances she would do BBBJ. She is not a kisser but has no problem if you want to dine at the why.
Overall, good session, she's a bit pricey at $.30 qv, $.80 hhr, and $$ 25 hr, but I just wanted to report that I've seen her, actually twice now and that both sessions were very good. As usual YMMV, I just don't go 100% on anyone anymore because the hobby has changed and ladies have as well, but I enjoyed Sandy and glad to be reacquainted with her. BBT out.
-
02-16-22 09:13 #26733Senior Member

Posts: 90Aj
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/73042567
Have seen this one a few times and the BBBJ is always awesome! Definitely takes care of the boys as well. Nice phat ass and gets real wet when you hitting it right. Sexy ass moans as well.
-
02-16-22 07:38 #26732Senior Member

Posts: 179Cassie / Gelibeanz
She is definitely one of Memphis's finest. Glad to hear she's back in business.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 14:36 #26731Senior Member

Posts: 404Gelibeanz
I'm in town for a week for work and had the privilege of a visit with the well reviewed Cassie / Gelibeanz last night. For those don't like long reviews. She's awesome and I had a great time.
I reached out to her before my trip and made plans to meet up after the superbowl. She hosts incalls at her house and I parked in the driveway. She greeted me in a minion onesie (from the Despicable Me movies) with the front unzipped showing off her cleavage. We hit it off really well. She had by lay on my stomach and she gave me a pleasant back rub for a bit while we got to know each other a little. That turned into kisses on my back, and then she had me flip. We made out (DFK) for a bit and then she went downtown. She has great head skills and seems to genuinely enjoy giving a BBBJ. I especially enjoyed all of the eye contact. This went on for quite some time as she does a good job getting into a rhythm and then slowing down with some ball sucking or slapping my dick against her face. I liked her prolonging the experience. I asked her if I could eat her out, to which she enthusiastically agreed. I went to town for quite a while again and she seemed to enjoy herself. Eventually we both agreed it was time for the main event and this is where she separated herself from almost any other provider in my book. We ran through most of the normal positions (mish, doggie, CG, lazy doggy) and at first we were just fucking away like animals. The way she looked into my eyes during mish was GFE at it's finest. After a while of going at it hard, we were both tired, so we got into sort of a spoons position with her on her back and me on my side thrusting slowly into her. At first she was just rubbing her clit and then she asked me pull out her wand from underneath the bed for her. We must have been like this for 30 minutes. We had a great chat about all kinds of sexual experiences and fantasies and it was heavenly. Eventually we dismounted and she finished was some amazing BBBJCIM.
She is such a fun and down to earth woman and offers a level of service I have never seen in this hobby. Definitely not a clock watcher either. I definitely plan to see her again before I leave town. I cannot recommend her highly enough. You guys in Memphis are lucky to have her. $$ for the hour rate and I was there longer than that.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/64528704
-
02-14-22 14:04 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 302Cirrently and in the past 2 months.
Originally Posted by AficioGod
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 12:50 #26729Senior Member

Posts: 363Kayen Karter huh!
Very nice looking and the price is right but a copy of my drivers license? Does she show hers? Little too personal there. I was considering having a dream but that woke me up.
Originally Posted by SweetMemoryA
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 12:07 #26728Senior Member

Posts: 296Emily
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emily-escort-memphis-872079
Anyone seen her before? Thanks.
-
02-14-22 10:29 #26727Senior Member

Posts: 200RE: Leg Sores
I didn't see anything in the original post regarding open leg sores. Are you saying she presently have open leg sores, or is this some sort of mis-understanding?
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 07:34 #26726Senior Member

Posts: 302Leg sores
I would be leery of open leg sores.
Originally Posted by HighPoint
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 20:02 #26725Senior Member

Posts: 296Nikki
More info thanks.
Originally Posted by HighPoint
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




