Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 31855
-
04-06-22 14:41 #26965Senior Member

Posts: 2542A bill for qv, a bill and a half for hhr and two bills for an hour, but extra for traveling to the Greek isles.
Originally Posted by OlderMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 14:31 #26964Senior Member

Posts: 201Any idea of her donations.
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 09:14 #26963Senior Member

Posts: 2542Raven
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...s/909530876879
I am not vouching for her because I have not met her. She contacted me saying that some ladies that she knows recommended me to her. She sent me pics and videos of her. So if you want to TOFTT, and if you like ladies that can swallow 12 inches, I kid you not, she sent me a video of her swallowing a massive dildo just about down to the base, and also of her squirting. I'm not vouching for her again, just passing on information.
-
04-06-22 09:04 #26962Senior Member

Posts: 2542I talked to her maybe 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by Dhb27
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 06:40 #26961Senior Member

Posts: 170https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76886046
Originally Posted by ZeroToHero1968
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 22:53 #26960Senior Member

Posts: 496Yeah. It is very aggressive BBBJ with a big brawn cock. It is only a 5 second show. She is asking to pay $10/ month for short videos.
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 15:48 #26959Senior Member

Posts: 363I don't do snapchat but sweetmemory
You say extraordinary? Black spots on ass?? Concerned.
Originally Posted by SweetMemoryA
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 12:31 #26958Senior Member

Posts: 496I watched her extraordinary performances including BBBJ with an AA guy on her Snapchat. Her ass has many black spots on her video.
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 12:22 #26957Senior Member

Posts: 363Ugly cowboy you got a PM
I have sent you a private message trying to learn more. Please check.
Originally Posted by UglyCowboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 09:59 #26956Senior Member

Posts: 2542Brooke Again
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/78833089
This was my 2nd visit with Brooke. Last visited her maybe a few months ago. She actually stays with Sara that you will see pics of on her ad. Brooke can be very hard to reach sometimes but as I discussed with a friend yesterday, their are certain things that I now consider typical behavior when it comes to the present ladies. Getting someone to respond, not ghost and so on and so on is more typical now.
When I picked Brooke up, she seemed a bit different than the 1st visit, she seemed slightly out of it. But I decided to go through with the session and we headed to the hourly. Once we got to the room she was talking but I really couldn't understand what she was saying, and she proceeded to clean up prior to the session started. Any reservations that I had went away pretty quickly.
I don't have a problem with a covered everything provider but that's my choice. So she started with a BJ but I was already at attention so I put lube on the condom and started digging in. Brooke is a tiny thing, maybe 5 ft 100 lbs, but this woman got so wet that I had to make sure that the condom was still on. Her friend Sara, I used to see her often and I thought that she got very wet, and Brooke was just about her equal. Brooke isn't a dead fish, she is kinda animated, and I tried to raise her legs so that I could really dig in, but she asked me to let her legs down so that she could fuk me back. Who am I to refuse a lady. And fuk me bacdressed and I took her back. K she did. I don't know who was grinding whom, and she had her hands on my hips to direct the right angle, and when she orgasms, trust me you will know.
After she had her orgasm, she kinda got really quite and I thought she was asleep. The time for the room was just about up so I stopped and started cleaning up. She laid there for about a minute and then got up and started cleaning up, we both finished dressing and I took her back home.
All in all it was a good session. Yes, I was concerned initially but I'm glad that I went through with the session. If you like younger and tiny, Brooke might work for you, and as I mentioned Sara earlier, if you like her type you would like her. Damage was $. 40 plus I got the room. BBT OUT.
-
04-05-22 04:58 #26955Senior Member

Posts: 82Cherry
I've waited to post this because I wanted to give her a second visit beforehand, but apparently she is on vacation or UTR at the moment so here we go.
Initial contact was by text and agreed on $$5 for 2 hours (it's been a long time, and she was offering a special I said why not). Gave me a location in Raleigh, said she had a room, and she was the only person there. Rolled over there as agreed and noticed a car parked in a precarious spot half blocking the driveway. Suffice to say I didn't pull in and decided to text / call her while I drove around for a bit and later noticing the same car backed into the driveway. The result was being ghosted which I wasn't particularly happy about but cut my losses and retired for the evening. In the middle of the night she text me apologizing and saying there was a family emergency. I responded the next day saying maybe we can meet up that night to which she agreed. That evening she said same address and I again rolled over thereafter talking to her on the phone. Fortunately, the car from the previous evening was absent, so I pulled in and text her. About 15 minutes later she comes out to my car, throws her purse and a jacket in the passenger seat, says she forgot something, and went back into the house. I was like WTF but whatever and just waited for another 10 minutes or so until she comes back and actually gets in the car. We briefly introduce ourselves to each other, and she says she made a mistake and it was $$$ plus we had to go get a room somewhere. Ended up negotiating a bit off but I eventually gave in, and we went to a quick sheet motel that was at least fairly clean and quiet.
Now this was not the best start, but as other members have noted she is VERY attractive and has a smile that makes you want to almost blush at. She's definitely taller than the pictures relay but her body is spinner all the way and pictures are accurate overall. Early 20's half white / black with a light tone, cute breasts and soft skin. What's not to like? After we checked in, and she "got ready" we talked for a bit and decided it was about time to get down to the matter at hand. She apologized that she didn't bring any lingerie but I told her the baby tee and thong would work just fine. DATY is allowed which she enjoys and the occasional kiss, but if you want to feel super special she's not necessarily GFE material. She made the magic start with her hand with a quickness, so I didn't even ask for a BJ, and we went to town after the cover was on. I agree I don't think she much cares for BJ's in general, and I'm sure it would have been covered. Mish for a bit then she decided some reverse cowgirl was in the cards which was a great view to behold and enjoy. Definitely her strong suit and she knows it. Eventually switched to doggy style and ended up finishing with her on top cowgirl hands on ass and breasts in face. Overall nice and tight yet accommodating, she had to "walk it off" for a min afterward even saying something and I don't think I'm that big LOL. At that point she steamed up the bathroom cleaning up for a while, her "brother" text my phone asking about her, and I took her home about 10 minutes early.
As far as the overall experience she spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom, and I am pretty sure she was on something nodding off the in the car, but she just said she was tired. She is drop dead gorgeous if you are into younger slender women, of which I am certainly a fan, and are not too common around these parts. Performance was good and not rushed but I'm sure my longer booking time had something to do with that. Not GFE but is willing to accommodate some requests. She smokes cigarettes but that doesn't bother me albeit it was noticeable. Like I said at the beginning I really wanted to see if maybe it was just an off night because it was late, but I have been unable to contact her and the ads on LC are all deleted since last week. I guess we shall see if there's an update. My $0. 02.
-
04-03-22 16:27 #26954Regular Member

Posts: 15Snow bunny
Yeah, here is the link.
Originally Posted by JayBone
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/78256287#.
-
04-03-22 14:09 #26953Regular Member

Posts: 17Jeni
Hello Ray,
Do you have a contact number for Jeni? Her link that you posted is not working.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by RayJay3485
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 13:42 #26952Senior Member

Posts: 108Layla
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/78652621
Anyone try this one? I've tried to contact once or twice but she goes cold. Anyone with success?
-
04-03-22 10:54 #26951Senior Member

Posts: 159Snow Bunny
Do you have a link to the Snow Bunny?
Originally Posted by UglyCowboy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





