Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4196

    Boards

    Are there other boards similar to this other than eecie, erotic monkey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I think part of it also this board is open to public and the SA girls could see reviews of themselves and freak out. Guys little hesitant to post because of that. Though I think odds of chicas finding this are low. But they have their own boards and talk.

    We had a private board once in Jersey on SA. Man that was a wild time guys posting all complete details.

    The skip the games mongers are way more active which makes sense because those girls welcome it. LOL.

    Be good if guys who are done with an SA girl or a one off meet would post details. Milford hottie texted me today reading my post from month ago. Couple texts back and forth and then poof she gone. Very frustrating game. Too many guys chasing.

  2. #4195

    Natalia

    It is not, the thief Natalia is petite and fragile.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyBrooks  [View Original Post]
    Hey, checking if this is the Natalia from Bristol referenced? She looks new to STG was messaging her and didn't get a great vibe.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...a/118132164867

  3. #4194

    Natalia

    Hey, checking if this is the Natalia from Bristol referenced? She looks new to STG was messaging her and didn't get a great vibe.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...a/118132164867

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-4469a71cb8c0

    Just a friendly reminder these are the friends of the thieve Natalia DefFilio from Bristol, CT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8A10B496-B217-44DB-8568-271FECD4E277.jpg‎   845F79A4-770E-4F5C-AC0D-369595194D98.jpeg‎  

  4. #4193
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I think part of it also this board is open to public and the SA girls could see reviews of themselves and freak out. Guys little hesitant to post because of that. Though I think odds of chicas finding this are low. But they have their own boards and talk.

    We had a private board once in Jersey on SA. Man that was a wild time guys posting all complete details.

    The skip the games mongers are way more active which makes sense because those girls welcome it. LOL.

    Be good if guys who are done with an SA girl or a one off meet would post details. Milford hottie texted me today reading my post from month ago. Couple texts back and forth and then poof she gone. Very frustrating game. Too many guys chasing.
    Yes. Unfortunately, the hooker ones know about this place. They pose as 'sugar babies' then come back to haunt or hound your phone line.

    Other girls are told about this site from other mongers. I've had that told to me by a few girls. I had to play dumb then drop the date due to monger's indiscretions or the girl really was a hooker. It's difficult to find that true utr who's not playing the field. All of this, after you fight through all the fakers and spammers.

    BMD.

  5. #4192
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    In regards to sharing, I think many of us that like the SD thing are looking for a longer term thing with someone that is not hooking up with lots of guys. I personally like to have a girl available on my schedule and not getting in line. Just my perspective.
    Yeah I think part of it also this board is open to public and the SA girls could see reviews of themselves and freak out. Guys little hesitant to post because of that. Though I think odds of chicas finding this are low. But they have their own boards and talk.

    We had a private board once in Jersey on SA. Man that was a wild time guys posting all complete details.

    The skip the games mongers are way more active which makes sense because those girls welcome it. LOL.

    Be good if guys who are done with an SA girl or a one off meet would post details. Milford hottie texted me today reading my post from month ago. Couple texts back and forth and then poof she gone. Very frustrating game. Too many guys chasing.

  6. #4191
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I think a lot of guys are just staying low key and quiet these days.

    People are not sharing or posting pics of their adventures / exploits like they used to.

    And damn, I missed the old Craiglist days. Have some of the best girls and fucks on that site, and mostly really cheap too.
    I just re subbed on Monday. Have already talked to about 5 women looking for $600 ppm. Others looking for similar AND a weekly allowance. I know inflation, but yikes.

    Talked to a few in the $250-$300 range. Meetups on the way.

    In regards to sharing, I think many of us that like the SD thing are looking for a longer term thing with someone that is not hooking up with lots of guys. I personally like to have a girl available on my schedule and not getting in line. Just my perspective.

  7. #4190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Sure seems quiet this year on reports on SA chicas in CT. I think the vets on this thread maybe have hit the limit with SA.

    109 monthly fee.

    Hood rats quoting $400-$500.

    Fake profiles.

    Thiefs.

    They say every site has its moments then dies. Back in the day craigs list.

    Or everyone hiding their meets. My roster pretty bleak now. Don't know what happened to all the good sugar girls. Lot of the new ones go on and read about riches and they don't have to do anything. Then they find out reality and drop out.

    Got no sub now. Maybe I will drudge up some old contacts. That rarely works because its so fluid when these girls in the mood to sugar. Well as I say overseas way to go but when you in CT sure aint easy.
    I think a lot of guys are just staying low key and quiet these days.

    People are not sharing or posting pics of their adventures / exploits like they used to.

    And damn, I missed the old Craiglist days. Have some of the best girls and fucks on that site, and mostly really cheap too.

  8. #4189
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    End of 2020. Her asking price was way too much for me. I do follow her on IG and through her recent story pics it looks like shes been partying hard. And its starting to take its toll. Hopefully she can be had for much less down the road.
    She might actually do doubles with her friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54F09247-97F0-4F8A-991F-6C119CB06BEC.jpg‎  

  9. #4188
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    When was the last time you talked to her?

    Someone replied to the number I have but not sure if it is her.
    End of 2020. Her asking price was way too much for me. I do follow her on IG and through her recent story pics it looks like she’s been “partying” hard. And it’s starting to take its toll. Hopefully she can be had for much less down the road.

  10. #4187

    NaughtyBarbie

    When was the last time you talked to her?

    Someone replied to the number I have but not sure if it is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    The number I have is completely different. Damn she looks good in that profile LOL! If anyone has her new digits it would be greatly appreciated. She does have a bit of GPS but it's somewhat justified. When I saw her I gave her 300 even though she was asking for double that amount!

  11. #4186
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if her number still ends in 3168?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-b514fbb05247
    The number I have is completely different. Damn she looks good in that profile LOL! If anyone has her new digits it would be greatly appreciated. She does have a bit of GPS but it's somewhat justified. When I saw her I gave her 300 even though she was asking for double that amount!

  12. #4185

    NaughtyBarbie

    Does anyone know if her number still ends in 3168?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-b514fbb05247

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post this one for you guys but I saw her friend on seeking https://www.seeking.com/member/f2186a32-7fd0-4d30-a0b5-4c984280192e If you look at the pics on the profile, she is the blonde in the white top. Also the brunette is in a couple pics. Seems like this SA profile has multiple UTR friends.

  13. #4184

    This year

    Sure seems quiet this year on reports on SA chicas in CT. I think the vets on this thread maybe have hit the limit with SA.

    109 monthly fee.

    Hood rats quoting $400-$500.

    Fake profiles.

    Thiefs.

    They say every site has its moments then dies. Back in the day craigs list.

    Or everyone hiding their meets. My roster pretty bleak now. Don't know what happened to all the good sugar girls. Lot of the new ones go on and read about riches and they don't have to do anything. Then they find out reality and drop out.

    Got no sub now. Maybe I will drudge up some old contacts. That rarely works because its so fluid when these girls in the mood to sugar. Well as I say overseas way to go but when you in CT sure aint easy.

  14. #4183

    SA profile picture?

    Hello,

    I'm about to join SA. My question is are you guys putting up a selfie? And those that don't, has it impacted your results? I'd rather not put one up but if it greatly reduces my results I'll put one up. TIA.

  15. #4182

    SA payment cards

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to sign up to SA after a long absence. It seems they no longer accept prepaid cards. Anyone else seeing the same thing? This could be the end of the use of this site, just not sure about using a real credit card. Are there other options people have found?
    The guys in the Richmond, VA Seeking Arrangement thread are constantly talking about which cards work and which ones don't. Some reading over there may help solve your issue.

    Kwag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape