Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 26908
-
04-04-22 19:54 #18658Senior Member

Posts: 550Thanks for the intel. Good to know.
Originally Posted by DLover64
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 12:53 #18657Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone hear from KatDmilf recently? She's been ghosting me for a few weeks now.
-
04-04-22 08:46 #18656Regular Member

Posts: 16260 hh 460 h. You only need half hour max.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 23:52 #18655Senior Member

Posts: 145And?
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Tonyi27
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 21:15 #18654Regular Member

Posts: 16Bunny / Chelcee Clifton
Saw Bunny in Rosemont. Non GFE, all covered. Did porn under Chelcee Clifton. Was still worth it to me based on her body / past adult videos. In town I believe till end of next week.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...041/4078810659
-
04-03-22 20:38 #18653Senior Member

Posts: 14352 pops. I would be shocked if BB was offered.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 20:35 #18652Senior Member

Posts: 135My experience with her was underwhelming. She puts on a great act. The sultriness, the pornstar moans, the seductive looks, playing with herself during the acts. The setting is very nice. However, at that price point, which at the time was 500, there's no way she's worth that. At the end of the day, you're getting a 3 out of 10 BBBJ (with good, seductive eyes staring at you but no depth) and the standard three (doggy, cowgirl, missionary) with minimal movement on her end. Those BDSM pictures of her tied up were not on the menu as she tried to lure me back with that for subsequent visits to get that level. No Greek. She tries to sell you on her intelligence, though as a former MD, I am either sure she's not in an a tual medical school or banged her way into one. She's attractive looking, but I would see Kennedy Cailloutte any day over Mia Caine. The performance difference is night and day.
Originally Posted by DudeKnowsAll
[View Original Post]
Tldr; totally worth it at $300, a ripoff at $301.
-
04-03-22 13:54 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 601Do you need to upgrade to VIP to get the second pop?
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 12:35 #18650Senior Member

Posts: 393I didn't ask, but paid it. I think msog though. Have not approached her about BBFS. I may next time. PM me if you get it with VIP.
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 12:23 #18649Senior Member

Posts: 117BBBJ offered?
Does she do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Ttoned40
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 18:51 #18648Senior Member

Posts: 286What's the "VIP" donation get you for the extra $100?
Originally Posted by Ttoned40
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 17:11 #18647Senior Member

Posts: 393If you just found Giselle you weren't looking very hard. 😎. She is sexy as hell. First time I mounted her I lasted about 30 seconds. She loved DATY that day. So she didn't care round one was short. Round two I did better. LOL. Have fun. I'm addicted.
Originally Posted by Ttoned40
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 12:04 #18646Senior Member

Posts: 225Yes, very attractive, great tits. At the time only 1 pop and performance was average. I haven't repeated yet, but not bad.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 11:55 #18645Senior Member

Posts: 77She is drop dead gorgeous, incredible body. Very sweet, overacts a bit who cares. Great girl, sexy lingerie.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 09:28 #18644Senior Member

Posts: 166Info?
Just found her and will report after we meet but wondering if any intel.
https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112








Reply With Quote





