Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 1179 1679 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 26908
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16738

    Probably in Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Guys anybody have any new info on Lara and Ola? I know the agency they work for got busted and lara and company went back overseas. I did a search on here for Lara but all that came up was info from last year. Anybody have any new updates? I mean Lara and Ola were too damn good to be forgotten about like that! 200 an hour for full non rushed GFE is a steal these days hell even back then it was a steal! You won't find that kind of service for that price these days. A lot of trash out there!
    Well considering there is still a non-essential travel ban in the US from just about every country in the world they are most likely in Poland. Plus they are probably some of the girls mentioned in the indictment of the pimps so they may be barred from travel to the US.

  2. #16737
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello9999  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm brand new to the Escort / ASP game. Any beginner tips would be great, questions below and haven't seen a post that covers beginner stuff. Been reading the forum and seems like this is a solid community.

    - Best places to look online (e. G. Tryst, other websites, etc.).

    - Red flags to watch out for when looking.

    - Best practices to stay safe / remove risk / not get ripped off.

    - Best form of communication when reaching out to ASPs.

    - Things that are normal to share when verifying and things not to share (I know they ask for name, job, etc.).

    - Any ASPs that you guys would recommend for a newbie in the Chicago area.
    What does ASP mean? Never seen that one before.

  3. #16736

    New info on Polish Lara and Ola

    Guys anybody have any new info on Lara and Ola? I know the agency they work for got busted and lara and company went back overseas. I did a search on here for Lara but all that came up was info from last year. Anybody have any new updates? I mean Lara and Ola were too damn good to be forgotten about like that! 200 an hour for full non rushed GFE is a steal these days hell even back then it was a steal! You won't find that kind of service for that price these days. A lot of trash out there!

  4. #16735
    This is MIA, ignore all posts


    Posts: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain5  [View Original Post]
    This will be my first time in the suburbs. I am staying in the Schaumburg area and I could use some Intel please. I saw this add on stg https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem.../634728404123. Is this the best place to look for Asians and what is their up sell charges. They told me $160 for the hour. Feel free to PM me if you would prefer. Anyone who comes down to South Carolina I can return the favor. Thanks.
    Right here with ya brother. I would like to know this as well.

  5. #16734

    Beginner Help

    Hey guys,

    I'm brand new to the Escort / ASP game. Any beginner tips would be great, questions below and haven't seen a post that covers beginner stuff. Been reading the forum and seems like this is a solid community.

    - Best places to look online (e. G. Tryst, other websites, etc.).

    - Red flags to watch out for when looking.

    - Best practices to stay safe / remove risk / not get ripped off.

    - Best form of communication when reaching out to ASPs.

    - Things that are normal to share when verifying and things not to share (I know they ask for name, job, etc.).

    - Any ASPs that you guys would recommend for a newbie in the Chicago area.

  6. #16733

    Just checked them out yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain5  [View Original Post]
    This will be my first time in the suburbs. I am staying in the Schaumburg area and I could use some Intel please. I saw this add on stg https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem.../634728404123. Is this the best place to look for Asians and what is their up sell charges. They told me $160 for the hour. Feel free to PM me if you would prefer. Anyone who comes down to South Carolina I can return the favor. Thanks.
    Don't do the 1 hr. Waste of up charge. Don't expect too much. They want you in and out. It is not the best but an option since most people arnt answering calls foe whatever reason.

  7. #16732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Apt

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    Sadly the site is down, as it often is. 160 seems a bit light, for an asian apt (which I guess is what that is).
    $160 is common for an hour at a lot of Asian apartments. However, it is either a ht or miss place (with more misses when it comes to age and attractiveness, and / or $160 gets you basic service with limited mutual touching etc, and something closer to gee is usually in the $260 range.) I have not partook with those advertising in Schaumburg, so the upset may occur and it may be a 45 ish frumpy woman, or you could also get a 30 year old that provides something between basic service and GFE. Hopefully Captain5 will TOFTT and report back.

  8. #16731
    This is MIA, ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Mia Caine is like cocaine

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, took a break for a bit but looking to get back into some fun. Found this listing on Tryst but can't seem to find any reviews, either here or on the *other* site. I know there are other review boards but I'm only a member there and on USASG.

    Ad looks almost too good to be true, if she truly has open menu and possibility for more extensive kink / PSE sessions. Anyone have any experience with her before?

    Or, if anyone has recs for a provider who is down for true PSE I have intel to trade, just PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bootynthebrains
    Not even sure if I want to reply bc this girl gets so many requests she's already hard af to contact LOL but I saw her last month and I can confirm she's really good at everything she does. All I can say is damn.

  9. #16730

    Leeya

    "Leeya" - Anyone see her? Legit or not? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7733125614/1

  10. #16729
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain5  [View Original Post]
    This will be my first time in the suburbs. I am staying in the Schaumburg area and I could use some Intel please. I saw this add on stg https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem.../634728404123. Is this the best place to look for Asians and what is their up sell charges. They told me $160 for the hour. Feel free to PM me if you would prefer. Anyone who comes down to South Carolina I can return the favor. Thanks.
    Sadly the site is down, as it often is. 160 seems a bit light, for an asian apt (which I guess is what that is).

  11. #16728

    Asians near Schaumburg

    This will be my first time in the suburbs. I am staying in the Schaumburg area and I could use some Intel please. I saw this add on stg https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem.../634728404123. Is this the best place to look for Asians and what is their up sell charges. They told me $160 for the hour. Feel free to PM me if you would prefer. Anyone who comes down to South Carolina I can return the favor. Thanks.

  12. #16727
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw this escort, Bianca (usually in the SW burbs, currently in oak forest / alsip), Then some days I want a bbw. Saw Marissa up north once. Great personality LOL
    I can relate. If it's not going as I had hoped, or she does something to derail the moment, I'll lose interest. I get the first time jitters too, it's because I don't know how it's going to go, plus the threat of a setup, LE or ROB. This Bianca?: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65638749#.

    This Marissa?: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/65748144#.

    My, but you have eclectic tastes!

  13. #16726

    Sam calumet park

    Saw her 8-6 and OMG very nice girl looks like her pictures very beautiful does have baby damage but nothing bad she is relaxed kind and very accommodating BBBJ was long slow deep wet strokes no rushing what so ever and her honey pot was clean no smells fresh out of the shower shaved and tight and she gave a nice slow enjoyable cfs ride that I will most def repeat and hope to repeat often!

    https://callescort.org/708-477-9331

  14. #16725

    Got me wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    If she is close I can make it work if she doesn't do too many of those other annoying things that providers do to kill the mood, but if she is too far off and exhibits any of those annoying traits you mentioned above my cock will simply refuse to work, I will not get hard no matter what she does. I think maybe in my case I am just expecting too much. I need to figure out how to perform and still try to have a good time when everything isn't exactly "perfect".

    TP.
    So while being at an age where cialis and the blue pill are marketed to, but most girls think I'm 10 years younger (no grey, but less than perfectly fit) I've had a few experiences where the provider is "genuinely shocked" that I am not walking in fully erect. Like "this never happens" shocked and just a buzzkill about it. And then it goes downhill from there when all my little friend needs is a little attention. I've left a couple of times unfinished because it was such an unexpected crazy disinterested experience. The first time I was like "oh well", the second and third, I was "huh? These girls see lots of guys all the time, should I go see a doctor?" These are clearly providers not new to the game so I have always been confused by that.

    But in between, I have had fine experiences where the providers knew what to do and did it, no comments necessary, so I'm pretty sure I'm ok. (I know I'm ok, LOL) My thinking is that is just wasn't a connection and they were looking to get rid of me, but a spoonful of sugar would have gotten me out faster I would think.

    Curious others experience walking in.

  15. #16724

    Dasia does it great BBBJ

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hicago/1/dasia

    I picked her up since she was close took her to my room and she was looking very sexy she has a very beautiful face and her mouth wow she gave one of the best BBBJ's I've recieved in a long long time very sloppy lots of spit only very enthusiastic andshe worked it and worked it she treated me very well. The only negitive no cim but the attention and time given was well worth the 1 negative I would def repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape