Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 1052 1552 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 26916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18651
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    If you just found Giselle you weren't looking very hard. 😎. She is sexy as hell. First time I mounted her I lasted about 30 seconds. She loved DATY that day. So she didn't care round one was short. Round two I did better. LOL. Have fun. I'm addicted.
    Do you need to upgrade to VIP to get the second pop?

  2. #18650
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    What's the "VIP" donation get you for the extra $100?
    I didn't ask, but paid it. I think msog though. Have not approached her about BBFS. I may next time. PM me if you get it with VIP.

  3. #18649

    BBBJ offered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    She is drop dead gorgeous, incredible body. Very sweet, overacts a bit who cares. Great girl, sexy lingerie.
    Does she do BBBJ?

  4. #18648
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    She is drop dead gorgeous, incredible body. Very sweet, overacts a bit who cares. Great girl, sexy lingerie.
    What's the "VIP" donation get you for the extra $100?

  5. #18647
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    She is drop dead gorgeous, incredible body. Very sweet, overacts a bit who cares. Great girl, sexy lingerie.
    If you just found Giselle you weren't looking very hard. 😎. She is sexy as hell. First time I mounted her I lasted about 30 seconds. She loved DATY that day. So she didn't care round one was short. Round two I did better. LOL. Have fun. I'm addicted.

  6. #18646
    Yes, very attractive, great tits. At the time only 1 pop and performance was average. I haven't repeated yet, but not bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Just found her and will report after we meet but wondering if any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112

  7. #18645
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Just found her and will report after we meet but wondering if any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112
    She is drop dead gorgeous, incredible body. Very sweet, overacts a bit who cares. Great girl, sexy lingerie.

  8. #18644

    Info?

    Just found her and will report after we meet but wondering if any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112

  9. #18643
    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Did a reverse search on the phone # and all ads looked good until this one https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-cin...chicago-852186#erotic.

    Is current ad a daughter or she was given the number?

    Anyone have info?
    Different numbers. Melanie Foxx's # ends in 9680. Miss Cindy's number ends in 8327.

  10. #18642
    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Did a reverse search on the phone # and all ads looked good until this one https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-cin...chicago-852186#erotic.

    Is current ad a daughter or she was given the number?

    Anyone have info?
    They does not look the same. Last 4 digits are different.

  11. #18641

    Interested

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/78495203#.

    This one seems too hot to be true.

    I don't see any comments.

  12. #18640

    Sam Cicero

    I contacted her. She was dismissive. I asked to book an appointment she said ok. Then later asked ok so when can we meet, she replied "yess we can." Later said you're not being clear, to which she did not respond.

  13. #18639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Not sure about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting a few ads every now and then and the location is near Woodfield mall area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/78473278

    Wondering if anyone has seen her? TIA.
    Did a reverse search on the phone # and all ads looked good until this one https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-cin...chicago-852186#erotic.

    Is current ad a daughter or she was given the number?

    Anyone have info?

  14. #18638

    Melanie Foxx

    This one has been posting a few ads every now and then and the location is near Woodfield mall area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/78473278

    Wondering if anyone has seen her? TIA.

  15. #18637

    Availability

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    In person she is very slim, slender and has amazing hygiene & tastes so good.
    I've called her and texted her and no response / reply. Is she always busy?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape