LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 26908
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18658
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    My experience with her was underwhelming. She puts on a great act. The sultriness, the pornstar moans, the seductive looks, playing with herself during the acts. The setting is very nice. However, at that price point, which at the time was 500, there's no way she's worth that. At the end of the day, you're getting a 3 out of 10 BBBJ (with good, seductive eyes staring at you but no depth) and the standard three (doggy, cowgirl, missionary) with minimal movement on her end. Those BDSM pictures of her tied up were not on the menu as she tried to lure me back with that for subsequent visits to get that level. No Greek. She tries to sell you on her intelligence, though as a former MD, I am either sure she's not in an a tual medical school or banged her way into one. She's attractive looking, but I would see Kennedy Cailloutte any day over Mia Caine. The performance difference is night and day.

    Tldr; totally worth it at $300, a ripoff at $301.
    Thanks for the intel. Good to know.

  2. #18657
    Anyone hear from KatDmilf recently? She's been ghosting me for a few weeks now.

  3. #18656
    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    260 hh 460 h. You only need half hour max.

  4. #18655

    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyi27  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bunny in Rosemont. Non GFE, all covered. Did porn under Chelcee Clifton. Was still worth it to me based on her body / past adult videos. In town I believe till end of next week.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...041/4078810659
    What was the damage?

  5. #18654

    Bunny / Chelcee Clifton

    Saw Bunny in Rosemont. Non GFE, all covered. Did porn under Chelcee Clifton. Was still worth it to me based on her body / past adult videos. In town I believe till end of next week.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...041/4078810659

  6. #18653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    What's the "VIP" donation get you for the extra $100?
    2 pops. I would be shocked if BB was offered.

  7. #18652
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeKnowsAll  [View Original Post]
    Not even sure if I want to reply bc this girl gets so many requests she's already hard af to contact LOL but I saw her last month and I can confirm she's really good at everything she does. All I can say is damn.
    My experience with her was underwhelming. She puts on a great act. The sultriness, the pornstar moans, the seductive looks, playing with herself during the acts. The setting is very nice. However, at that price point, which at the time was 500, there's no way she's worth that. At the end of the day, you're getting a 3 out of 10 BBBJ (with good, seductive eyes staring at you but no depth) and the standard three (doggy, cowgirl, missionary) with minimal movement on her end. Those BDSM pictures of her tied up were not on the menu as she tried to lure me back with that for subsequent visits to get that level. No Greek. She tries to sell you on her intelligence, though as a former MD, I am either sure she's not in an a tual medical school or banged her way into one. She's attractive looking, but I would see Kennedy Cailloutte any day over Mia Caine. The performance difference is night and day.

    Tldr; totally worth it at $300, a ripoff at $301.

  8. #18651
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    If you just found Giselle you weren't looking very hard. 😎. She is sexy as hell. First time I mounted her I lasted about 30 seconds. She loved DATY that day. So she didn't care round one was short. Round two I did better. LOL. Have fun. I'm addicted.
    Do you need to upgrade to VIP to get the second pop?

  9. #18650
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    What's the "VIP" donation get you for the extra $100?
    I didn't ask, but paid it. I think msog though. Have not approached her about BBFS. I may next time. PM me if you get it with VIP.

  10. #18649

    BBBJ offered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    She is drop dead gorgeous, incredible body. Very sweet, overacts a bit who cares. Great girl, sexy lingerie.
    Does she do BBBJ?

  11. #18648
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    She is drop dead gorgeous, incredible body. Very sweet, overacts a bit who cares. Great girl, sexy lingerie.
    What's the "VIP" donation get you for the extra $100?

  12. #18647
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttoned40  [View Original Post]
    She is drop dead gorgeous, incredible body. Very sweet, overacts a bit who cares. Great girl, sexy lingerie.
    If you just found Giselle you weren't looking very hard. 😎. She is sexy as hell. First time I mounted her I lasted about 30 seconds. She loved DATY that day. So she didn't care round one was short. Round two I did better. LOL. Have fun. I'm addicted.

  13. #18646
    Yes, very attractive, great tits. At the time only 1 pop and performance was average. I haven't repeated yet, but not bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Just found her and will report after we meet but wondering if any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112

  14. #18645
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Just found her and will report after we meet but wondering if any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112
    She is drop dead gorgeous, incredible body. Very sweet, overacts a bit who cares. Great girl, sexy lingerie.

  15. #18644

    Info?

    Just found her and will report after we meet but wondering if any intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape