Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 29327
-
04-04-22 16:32 #18272Senior Member

Posts: 830Una. Lisa
I gave Una another visit over the weekend, hoping to take Joanna for a ride. I got there and Joanna came out and said she was busy and hooked me up with a new girl, Lisa. Lisa came in the room and she looked a late 20's year old anime cosplayer, busty in a tight, short outfit, neon kitty clogs, not slender, but not big either, just average. She was very bouncy and ready to play. English was not good and she motioned for FS or BJ. I accepted the BJ option, but tried to get her to understand BBBJ. When she came back with cover, I got her totally naked and enjoyed her natural large C, small D cups. The rest looked good, but she might have had a little baby damage in the stomach. Nice firm ass, but not very shapely. I said no to cover, and she said no to BBBJ. We settled on me leaving a souvenir on her tits or ass. It was a hard choice, but the ass got it. Usual house fee of 40 and tip of 80.
-
04-04-22 16:11 #18271Senior Member

Posts: 134Sun Spa on Emerson Indianapoolis
Maps. google.com.
Originally Posted by Alternativ
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 14:49 #18270Senior Member

Posts: 198I can't find this place, can someone pm me please.
Originally Posted by Sadas
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 14:25 #18269Senior Member

Posts: 290That's the abbreviation for $160.
Originally Posted by ManWithPants
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 14:03 #18268Regular Member

Posts: 1Comfort Foot Spa in Fishers masseuse
Does anyone know where the main masseuse that was from Comfort went? Was a regular but since it was raided don't know where the girl went?
-
04-04-22 13:11 #18267Senior Member

Posts: 176$60 or $600 for BBFS?
Originally Posted by Sadas
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 17:10 #18266Regular Member

Posts: 1Sweets
Went to my first APM today at Sweets. I'm still new to all of this. I previously went to Angel Spa on the north side where they only serve HJ. I walked into Sweets without an appt and was greeted by an attractive woman, maybe early 30's. Long hair and a nice shirt showing cleavage. She greeted me and then an older lady walked out asking what massage I wanted and I said 60 min. She took the money and escorted me to my room. I undressed and she came back in. Starting lightly rubbing and then she got on my back. I started fingering her and asked if I want FS. I said yes and got naked. Obvious what happened next. He wasn't attractive, not to be harsh, I was hoping for someone cute. When we were done we talked out and there were three other beautiful women there talking. I would really love one of those girls. There was one with hair little longer than a bob who was really cute. Does anyone know what her name may be? Or if the one with long hair was Candy? I just want someone attractive.
-
04-03-22 15:47 #18265Senior Member

Posts: 634I forgot Papa closed a couple of years ago. However a new chicken & fish joint has opened up at the corner of 10th and Post.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 11:19 #18264Banned Member

Posts: 89Yep
I agree with you. I know I'm a solid 8/10 LOL. Young in my prime. Have braces so they always think I'm LEO or a kid LOL. They don't stop talking to me it's kind of annoying. Why's your skin so fair what are you mixed with. Why are you here? So funny. Then they'll translate the craziest stuff. I know for sure I'm the minority in this forum. I date multiple girls from tinder, hinge, and the easiest one fb dating LOL. This is just extra for whenever I don't want the extra drama of a girl staying over at my place the night when I'm done with her. Over all life is good and I'm not complaining. Just sharing my intel and appreciating everyone else's. You might not agree or believe me but that's A OK.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 10:15 #18263Regular Member

Posts: 22Morning Sun
Visited Morning Sun on Monarch Drive this past Saturday. Great massage as usual. I think she gives the best massage in town. She is probably around 50 yrs old or so and is attractive with a nice figure for her age. You get a very thorough massage and she puts an effort into it. You also get your full time. She is a nice and pleasant lady. The more she gets to know you the more she opens up.
-
04-03-22 09:27 #18262Senior Member

Posts: 1095Legit only
Good massage but I'm like 99.99% sure it's legit. You're talking about Jjs, right?
Originally Posted by JohnnySins74
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 08:05 #18261Senior Member

Posts: 894Candy at Sweet was a great masseuse! Toned, not chubby!
Candy was nicer looking than most, maybe late 30s, also toned all over. Definitely not petit or even a little chubby. She's in the middle, if that's what you're looking for. Sweet Spa turns over their ladies often. If Candy is there next time I visit them, I'll ask for her first.
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
These ladies' job isn't easy. Also. Look at yourself in a mirror naked before you leave home. Figure the masseuse's tip based on what you saw earlier in the mirror. .
JohnGuest.
-
04-03-22 07:56 #18260Senior Member

Posts: 145Barking up the wrong tree
I have visited multiple times over the years. I think your friend will be disappointed with the outcome.
Originally Posted by UpNorth69
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 07:32 #18259Banned Member

Posts: 619MIG Alley
I do not live in Indianapolis. Where is MIG Alley and why is it called that? I have an idea on the why but I just want to hear.
Thank you.
-
04-03-22 07:29 #18258Banned Member

Posts: 619No code needed
Ok I have been to Sweets Spa only once. There was no code needed. I went in, took the girl that greeted me, went to the room, paid for the massge, and did my usual routine. After some massage she ask me what I wanted we agreed to BBBJ and DATY. It was decent. I will be passing through Indianapolis in a few weeks and might try it again or another place.
Originally Posted by FortLame
[View Original Post]
I live near Dayton and the massage parlors are not FS. Some are DIY at best, some are HJ and OTC touching, some allow UTC up top for a higher tip, but that is about it. I have received more. My routine is I usually get an hour because this older model pump needs time to get primed and it allows time for the lady to get comfortable. After paying I sit on the bench uncovered. That allows the lady to know I am not a LEO. After the massage starts I will touch her as much as she will allow. This shows her even more I am not LEO. One thing that tells me if I will have a good time is if she does not cover me during the massage. I have been to many AMPs all over the US with mixed results.
I like massage parlors because less chance of getting busted, it is just business, and because I am more relaxed I usually cum.









Reply With Quote






