Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 29330
-
04-03-22 07:56 #18260Senior Member

Posts: 145Barking up the wrong tree
I have visited multiple times over the years. I think your friend will be disappointed with the outcome.
Originally Posted by UpNorth69
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 07:32 #18259Banned Member

Posts: 619MIG Alley
I do not live in Indianapolis. Where is MIG Alley and why is it called that? I have an idea on the why but I just want to hear.
Thank you.
-
04-03-22 07:29 #18258Banned Member

Posts: 619No code needed
Ok I have been to Sweets Spa only once. There was no code needed. I went in, took the girl that greeted me, went to the room, paid for the massge, and did my usual routine. After some massage she ask me what I wanted we agreed to BBBJ and DATY. It was decent. I will be passing through Indianapolis in a few weeks and might try it again or another place.
Originally Posted by FortLame
[View Original Post]
I live near Dayton and the massage parlors are not FS. Some are DIY at best, some are HJ and OTC touching, some allow UTC up top for a higher tip, but that is about it. I have received more. My routine is I usually get an hour because this older model pump needs time to get primed and it allows time for the lady to get comfortable. After paying I sit on the bench uncovered. That allows the lady to know I am not a LEO. After the massage starts I will touch her as much as she will allow. This shows her even more I am not LEO. One thing that tells me if I will have a good time is if she does not cover me during the massage. I have been to many AMPs all over the US with mixed results.
I like massage parlors because less chance of getting busted, it is just business, and because I am more relaxed I usually cum.
-
04-03-22 01:18 #18257Senior Member

Posts: 634Saturday afternoon MIG Alley update
Originally Posted by PurpleHey
[View Original Post]
Living on the eastside I drive through MIG Alley every day. Happened to see the OPEN sign lit up for the first time in months this afternoon at the one near Papa Rues. No personal experience there.
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
And for those who exchange private messages with me sorry I've been quite this past month. All is well just "real" life busy and will be for a few more weeks including "road trip". So No PMs please because you might fill up my inbox.
Everyone have fun and be safe!
-
04-02-22 17:32 #18256Regular Member

Posts: 7Brownsburg
Anyone check out the new spa on Maine St in Brownsburg across from the firehouse?
-
04-02-22 16:36 #18255Senior Member

Posts: 118Foot Loose
Just wanted to give all you mongers a heads up. I visited Foot Loose yesterday; I was across the street getting my car washed an figured why not. This is where I usually go as I always get pretty good service. I have had three ladies that gave good service Cei Cei, Sophia, and my favorite Chloe. Chloe is gone and all I get when I ask is she has discomfort, what ever that means. I had a new lady that calls herself Helen, very standoffish and doesn't like touching. The massage was ok, asked me several times what my age was. I'm not a young stud anymore but not over the hill either. Mama son always asked me how was the massage when I check out. I couldn't lie so didn't say anything, I guess she caught on and said we get you different girl next time. I'm guessing there probably won't be a next time. After the massage she disappeared in the back and didn't even come for her tip. I tipped anyway as this is not an easy job. I'm thinking she would be happier working at Massage Envy or someplace like that. Most of the ladies know the score when they work at an AMP. I'll probably go up the street to Daily the next time.
-
04-02-22 15:02 #18254Banned Member

Posts: 25Sunny on 56th
I have seen Sunny over the years, and I recommended her to a friend who's seen her multiple times and wants FS with her. I never did want that, so I never asked.
So, what's her rate for FS. I know YMMV.
Upnorth69.
Direct message is fine.
-
04-02-22 13:30 #18253Senior Member

Posts: 194Therapy
By the website it appears to be a good place to get a legitimate therapeutic massage. Business has been around since 2015 and recently moved from Mdison, In. Website also lists its professional association memberships.
Originally Posted by SnapDragon
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 13:26 #18252Senior Member

Posts: 194Not a code
Sweet Spa is the name of the place. You can Google it and find all the info. It is 45 s Franklin tho, by the Arbys.
Originally Posted by FortLame
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 12:25 #18251Banned Member

Posts: 25Sunny on 56th
I have seen Sunny over the years, and I recommended her to a friend who's seen her multiple times and wants FS with her. I never did want that, so I never asked.
So, what's her rate for FS. I know YMMV.
Upnorth69.
Direct message is fine.
-
04-02-22 11:16 #18250Regular Member

Posts: 3Advantages and Disadvantages
AMP are $. 4 to $$ DI are $. 6 to $$.
-
04-02-22 10:42 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 59Address
Sent address in a dm.
Originally Posted by FortLame
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 10:37 #18248Regular Member

Posts: 3Advantages and Disadvantages
AMP are $. 4 to $$. 4 DI are $. 6 to $$.
-
04-02-22 09:13 #18247Banned Member

Posts: 89No code my friend
No code buddy. Just look up sweet spa on google. It's in front of an arbys. You'll see the open sign. Just walk in. Choose your girl. And up to you after that. Wait for the massage or just show them the money. I don't know if they have any good girls rn (for my taste) I like them younger / fit. As I'm assuming most guys do but some do like the chubby / not so attractive ones LOL. Good luck.
Originally Posted by FortLame
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 08:09 #18246Senior Member

Posts: 250Sweets?
I've not been to Indy enough to know the code. I'd like a good massage today with the extras from a good looking masseuse. Where is sweets? Any other places I should consider? I appreciate the help! I'm a senior member from out of town obviously. Thanks.












Reply With Quote





