Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18257

    Saturday afternoon MIG Alley update

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHey  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the east side, or MIG Alley.

    Up and down just off Washington are a dozen or more.

    Sweets is FS as is the place across the street.

    Hertz is on Shadeland, Sun is off Post, so is Rose.

    There is a U and an N and a BB.

    21st and Franklin.

    There used to be one on e 10th by Papa Rues.

    Explore, have fun, stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlindman  [View Original Post]
    Washington and Post, 16th and Post.
    Living on the eastside I drive through MIG Alley every day. Happened to see the OPEN sign lit up for the first time in months this afternoon at the one near Papa Rues. No personal experience there.

    And for those who exchange private messages with me sorry I've been quite this past month. All is well just "real" life busy and will be for a few more weeks including "road trip". So No PMs please because you might fill up my inbox.

    Everyone have fun and be safe!

  2. #18256

    Brownsburg

    Anyone check out the new spa on Maine St in Brownsburg across from the firehouse?

  3. #18255

    Foot Loose

    Just wanted to give all you mongers a heads up. I visited Foot Loose yesterday; I was across the street getting my car washed an figured why not. This is where I usually go as I always get pretty good service. I have had three ladies that gave good service Cei Cei, Sophia, and my favorite Chloe. Chloe is gone and all I get when I ask is she has discomfort, what ever that means. I had a new lady that calls herself Helen, very standoffish and doesn't like touching. The massage was ok, asked me several times what my age was. I'm not a young stud anymore but not over the hill either. Mama son always asked me how was the massage when I check out. I couldn't lie so didn't say anything, I guess she caught on and said we get you different girl next time. I'm guessing there probably won't be a next time. After the massage she disappeared in the back and didn't even come for her tip. I tipped anyway as this is not an easy job. I'm thinking she would be happier working at Massage Envy or someplace like that. Most of the ladies know the score when they work at an AMP. I'll probably go up the street to Daily the next time.

  4. #18254

    Sunny on 56th

    I have seen Sunny over the years, and I recommended her to a friend who's seen her multiple times and wants FS with her. I never did want that, so I never asked.

    So, what's her rate for FS. I know YMMV.

    Upnorth69.

    Direct message is fine.

  5. #18253

    Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon  [View Original Post]
    I noticed on Google Maps, behind the Holistic Therapy there is place called Blue Lotus. Has anyone tried that?
    By the website it appears to be a good place to get a legitimate therapeutic massage. Business has been around since 2015 and recently moved from Mdison, In. Website also lists its professional association memberships.

  6. #18252

    Not a code

    Quote Originally Posted by FortLame  [View Original Post]
    I've not been to Indy enough to know the code. I'd like a good massage today with the extras from a good looking masseuse. Where is sweets? Any other places I should consider? I appreciate the help! I'm a senior member from out of town obviously. Thanks.
    Sweet Spa is the name of the place. You can Google it and find all the info. It is 45 s Franklin tho, by the Arbys.

  7. #18251

    Sunny on 56th

    I have seen Sunny over the years, and I recommended her to a friend who's seen her multiple times and wants FS with her. I never did want that, so I never asked.

    So, what's her rate for FS. I know YMMV.

    Upnorth69.

    Direct message is fine.

  8. #18250

    Advantages and Disadvantages

    AMP are $. 4 to $$ DI are $. 6 to $$.

  9. #18249

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by FortLame  [View Original Post]
    I've not been to Indy enough to know the code. I'd like a good massage today with the extras from a good looking masseuse. Where is sweets? Any other places I should consider? I appreciate the help! I'm a senior member from out of town obviously. Thanks.
    Sent address in a dm.

  10. #18248

    Advantages and Disadvantages

    AMP are $. 4 to $$. 4 DI are $. 6 to $$.

  11. #18247

    No code my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by FortLame  [View Original Post]
    I've not been to Indy enough to know the code. I'd like a good massage today with the extras from a good looking masseuse. Where is sweets? Any other places I should consider? I appreciate the help! I'm a senior member from out of town obviously. Thanks.
    No code buddy. Just look up sweet spa on google. It's in front of an arbys. You'll see the open sign. Just walk in. Choose your girl. And up to you after that. Wait for the massage or just show them the money. I don't know if they have any good girls rn (for my taste) I like them younger / fit. As I'm assuming most guys do but some do like the chubby / not so attractive ones LOL. Good luck.

  12. #18246

    Sweets?

    I've not been to Indy enough to know the code. I'd like a good massage today with the extras from a good looking masseuse. Where is sweets? Any other places I should consider? I appreciate the help! I'm a senior member from out of town obviously. Thanks.

  13. #18245

    How much to take to sweet?

    I've been around MIG alley for about 6 months now visiting a few of the shops but I still have yet to stop in at sweet but I plan to tomorrow. I'm planning for the hour, and I'm hoping for full menu. How much should I expect to take? 1.4?

  14. #18244

    Sweet Anne

    Went to sweets. Paid for half hour. Got Anne or Anna. Not sure exactly. 5'8" thin. No tits. Nice ass. Came in and started immediately hugging and rubbing. She pulled her skirt up. I pulled her panties off. Before starting the massage she asked what I wanted. I said everything. She asked me to pay which I did. She didn't even count it. Put in a cover and started with BJ while standing. Went to missionary then finished with doggy. Stuck my thumb in her ass but she grabbed my hand. She wasn't a fan I guess.

    Finished in wrapper, cleaned up. She said to come back tomorrow, which I may have to do.

  15. #18243

    Blue Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by BushWacker  [View Original Post]
    I've had a lot of questions about my previous post about Holistic. This is not 31X Holistic on Bash. You'll never get this service there. Holistic Therapy is at 101X e. 86th ste. 1X. West end of front building. Sorry for the confusion.
    I noticed on Google Maps, behind the Holistic Therapy there is place called Blue Lotus. Has anyone tried that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape