Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 500 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6701

    Green hair don't care

    Hit 978 her up 533 because she has to get 6195 at least 20 bags a day to support her Bobby brown and crizzy habit. But it will be more than that soon. Her tolerance is getting high so she's going to need more and more. Hit her up. She doesn't care what you look like. Fat skinny old young black white Asian alien LOL as long as you got money and will "come get me" she will lick your azzzz even if you got poop on it. She's the hardest working girl in Lowell. Will go 3 days straight without sleep customers after customers.

  2. #6700

    Nah don't pass on Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by Juna1103  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Hubat.

    I thought I read somewhere, Cynthia colored her hair blonde, the more I read about her, setting up your homie maybe I'll pass on her.

    Thanks for the info, no trap house for me, I might get trapped myself, LOL.
    Give her a try. Just don't chill with her too much. Because if you do she'll take advantage of you. And she'll start spreading rumors about you saying you're stalking her like she has done with multiple people. Also keep it to car dates. She's known to get violent so keep ya phone handy but go ahead and indulge. Just remember her azzzz isn't as fat as you see on her Facebook and dating site. It's been photoshop so when you see her in real life it's going to be flatter than her belly. Her head used to be good but now it's fast and robotic but she will let ya fuck for the same price. Give her a shot hahahaha oh and when you're with her just tell her not to smoke crack in your car because she always has her pipe ready unless you smoke crack too then indulge.

    Have fun with her. It's her job and she loves it especially licking azzzz and getting anal just don't fall for her sob stories.

  3. #6699

    Jenna

    It's not a scam, she's new to this, she's an addict, once she gets money to get high she's unreliable and won't answer until she's almost out of drugs. She's an escort girl with negotiable prices. I got head for $30 and she's really good at it and is really really pretty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juna1103  [View Original Post]
    I tried the Ad, she didn't text until 3 days later, she sent a picture and was like this is me, I said cool, I was like how do this incall outcall, she said what do you mean?

    I was over by then, and just said maybe I texted the wrong person. Nothing after that.

    Think the ad is for hook up, not service. OR just a scam. Or spam.

  4. #6698

    Also tried the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Juna1103  [View Original Post]
    I tried the Ad, she didn't text until 3 days later, she sent a picture and was like this is me, I said cool, I was like how do this incall outcall, she said what do you mean?

    I was over by then, and just said maybe I texted the wrong person. Nothing after that.

    Think the ad is for hook up, not service. OR just a scam. Or spam.
    Also tried the ad on Wednesday? And she got back to me a few hours ago and no response now. Not really sure if it's fake or a scam.

  5. #6697

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddy611  [View Original Post]
    Streetwalker or escort AD?
    I tried the Ad, she didn't text until 3 days later, she sent a picture and was like this is me, I said cool, I was like how do this incall outcall, she said what do you mean?

    I was over by then, and just said maybe I texted the wrong person. Nothing after that.

    Think the ad is for hook up, not service. OR just a scam. Or spam.

  6. #6696

    RIP Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    The chick with green hair is Cynthia according to my sources.

    She tried to set one of my homie up but it's too hard.

    He got to many connections.

    But catch her at the trap house on the corner of school and branch.

    Everybody already knows and if you don't well now you do.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZIUrvSPYE
    Thanks Hubat.

    I thought I read somewhere, Cynthia colored her hair blonde, the more I read about her, setting up your homie maybe I'll pass on her.

    Thanks for the info, no trap house for me, I might get trapped myself, LOL.

  7. #6695

    Re: Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCruiser  [View Original Post]
    For those interested.

    https://obits.csnh.com/amanda-fellows

    She was a good kid whose disease caught up to her. RIP.
    Hadn't seen her in 3 or 4 years but we had some fun. She was a good kid, I'm very sad for her.

  8. #6694

    Amanda obituary

    For those interested.

    https://obits.csnh.com/amanda-fellows

    She was a good kid whose disease caught up to her. RIP.

  9. #6693

    Beware of Ashley

    Brunette, Mediterranean looking, piercing on cheek bone, chubby. She stole two perfumes from my bathroom tonight. I gave her the benefit of the doubt but I knew something was up because she locked one of the bathroom doors right away. Picked her up close to Jay's.

  10. #6692

    Who is that

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see princess Jenna lately? See her while you can, she def sucks the best dick that I've ever had and for an extra $10 she will swallow but if you don't have the ten just tell her to do it anyway because that's your favorite part and she will do it. She also offered sex with condom for $100 or sex with no condom and you can cum in her. I didn't go for that I just got a BJ for $30. Anyone else have any stories about her or more pictures.
    Streetwalker or escort AD?

  11. #6691

    Princess Jenna

    Anyone else see princess Jenna lately? See her while you can, she def sucks the best dick that I've ever had and for an extra $10 she will swallow but if you don't have the ten just tell her to do it anyway because that's your favorite part and she will do it. She also offered sex with condom for $100 or sex with no condom and you can cum in her. I didn't go for that I just got a BJ for $30. Anyone else have any stories about her or more pictures.

  12. #6690

    On fb

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceHowMuch  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Shannon is still around? I know she was staying at some home during the winter, but haven't seen her in a long time.
    She messaged me yesterday.

  13. #6689

    Shannon?

    Does anyone know if Shannon is still around? I know she was staying at some home during the winter, but haven't seen her in a long time.

  14. #6688

    Green hair is Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by Juna1103  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/978-221-1608

    Not sure but looks close.

    Green hair chick, I pulled up to her and she didn't look my way.
    The chick with green hair is Cynthia according to my sources.

    She tried to set one of my homie up but it's too hard.

    He got to many connections.

    But catch her at the trap house on the corner of school and branch.

    Everybody already knows and if you don't well now you do.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZIUrvSPYE

  15. #6687
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on gabby? Like did she finally learn how to suck dick?
    Gabby Rose?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape