Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 500 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6686
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterh  [View Original Post]
    Terminal illness.
    May her soul rest in peace. She will indeed be missed.

  2. #6685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterh  [View Original Post]
    Terminal illness.
    I am going to miss her we all will.

  3. #6684

    Amanda fellows Rest in peace

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewLoose  [View Original Post]
    The one who had red hair and then recently blonde?

    She was prego I believe when I saw her a month ago.

    How did it happen? Not the pregnant part LOL.
    Terminal illness.

  4. #6683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Another one gone. Amanda died last week.
    She is at peace now.

  5. #6682

    Which Amanda?

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleBill  [View Original Post]
    Another one gone. Amanda died last week.
    The one who had red hair and then recently blonde?

    She was prego I believe when I saw her a month ago.

    How did it happen? Not the pregnant part LOL.

  6. #6681

    Amanda f

    Another one gone. Amanda died last week.

  7. #6680

    Twinkie1 this looks like the same girl??

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    This Jenna?
    https://callescort.org/978-221-1608

    Not sure but looks close.

    Green hair chick, I pulled up to her and she didn't look my way.

  8. #6679
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBig43  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time she is sometimes so messed up that she rolls around in the seat while you're driving to the spot and not good service. I have seen her many times. She was much better when she first started hanging around at dunks holding a sign bumming money with her x Don't waste your time or money. But who am I to tell you what you want. It's just a bit of advice from a fellow monger who has been there be safe.
    Thanks I will take your advice bro.

  9. #6678
    This Jenna?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    They didn't lie. Princess Jenna does give the best head in Lowell.

    Suck out ya soul.

    Want to feel that tongue ring again and again.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uq8bbZx0jPM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6FF28428-E0AE-4BE4-BCA1-B1F74822E4AB.jpg‎  

  10. #6677

    Gabby

    Any updates on gabby? Like did she finally learn how to suck dick?

  11. #6676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Green Hair

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about the green haired chick with sunglasses and backpack?
    Has the Joker gone female?

  12. #6675

    Green hair

    Anyone know anything about the green haired chick with sunglasses and backpack?

  13. #6674

    That's crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Same bro she threw me out the first time I saw her. I vowed to never see her again even though the location is within walking distance for me. I remember seeing her at the weed dispensary once after that; she went to walk out without the items she purchased so the clerks had to flag her down LOL. She is really not of a sound mind.

    What do you mean she "threatened discretion" though?
    Because she always treat me good with shower weed and alcohol drink LOL.

  14. #6673
    Quote Originally Posted by NowWhat79  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Crazy Cassie on and off for the past three years. Most recently this past weekend for the last time. I'd stay far away from Cassie unless you can put up with being conned, manipulated, or ripped off. Cassie is the classic "time waster! Constantly distracting you till kill time, blame it on you, or will find any little excuse to argue, make a seen, then throw you out. It's taken me till this past weekend to wise up to her antics and realize that no one should be scammed, lied to, risk another safety and be treated with the lack of dignity and respect she shows people for helping her with things she can't or won't do!

    After I arrived, I knew she was up to something the second after she had what was agreed upon. She started complaining about the person prior to me that day. Long story short, She complained that he was upset at her because she didn't perform as advertised, wasted this poor guys basic need in life, let alone time and means! I was shocked and frustrated about how one sided and selfish she usually is, that it made me loose focus not to say the wrong thing! I let my inner voice slip out. I said, I'd be pissed too if I was the guy! Cassie think about if a mechanic or carpenter did a half ass job!? They'd be out of business! Well that set her off and she threw me out! She's proficient at this M / O! She threw me out one night this past December asking her to focus, stay in one spot for more the 30 seconds to finish! Wasting time. She definitely makes me question her sanity, by how irrational she is! On my way out I mentioned that I've read online that people are catching onto her "shit" service and her scamming people! She in turn threatened Discretion if I wrote Anything to warn others about her scam. That just made me want to put the word out even more! I'm stating to understand that it's rare find a provider with a good work ethics, at least some morals, consistent dependable, and don't act like there shit smells like roses!
    Same bro she threw me out the first time I saw her. I vowed to never see her again even though the location is within walking distance for me. I remember seeing her at the weed dispensary once after that; she went to walk out without the items she purchased so the clerks had to flag her down LOL. She is really not of a sound mind.

    What do you mean she "threatened discretion" though?

  15. #6672

    Stivie

    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any contact info on Stevie thin redhead been wanting to hook up have digits Lawrence spinner exceptional service no rush never an attitude stay safe and thanks.
    Waste of time she is sometimes so messed up that she rolls around in the seat while you're driving to the spot and not good service. I have seen her many times. She was much better when she first started hanging around at dunks holding a sign bumming money with her x Don't waste your time or money. But who am I to tell you what you want. It's just a bit of advice from a fellow monger who has been there be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape