Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 18369
-
04-03-22 00:06 #11634Senior Member

Posts: 208I had read that she was trans, but nothing about that was in her ad, so I texted and asked her directly.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
She got really mad. She called me instantly, and when I declined the call (my wife was in the next room) she texted and told me how rude I was for not answering the call.
But hey, it's a fair question. Lots of people are into that. I like her pictures, if they are really hers, but my main rule about sex is that only one dick is allowed in the room.
I've since seen enough comments on this forum to convince me that she does indeed have a dick, and a few comments that said her pictures are fake, so I'll not be calling her again.
-
04-02-22 23:47 #11633Senior Member

Posts: 384I kept trying to see Bebe, but it was always busy and a 30 minute drive.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
That said, today I ran some errands waiting for Sun to not be busy and when I came back I got a young hotty that was a fun time, but she said her name was Dee Dee (I think, I may have misheard) so they might have a second one there that's hot as fuck.
-
04-02-22 21:10 #11632Banned Member

Posts: 873No judgment here and there are plenty of comments on here about Kendra, but I don't think guys on here go for that stuff.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 19:52 #11631Senior Member

Posts: 260Rubmd
Found her on rubmd had an appointment with her earlier gave me her address and she quit responding to me so a great chance she will ghost. Only took 2 days to set something up I would not waste your time.
Originally Posted by IrishRaven
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 17:04 #11630Senior Member

Posts: 260Bebe
So what a day this has been. My goal was to see joy today at suns but every damn monger and there mother had the same idea. Shitload of guys showed up and was turned away so I decided not to wait either and went to empire to see bebe and so glad I did. She looks like a little angel, and was perfect in every way. She gave me a massage which next time I'll not do and ask me what I wanted from there She took off her dress and told her to sit on my face so we did 69 even that asshole was perfect so a little dato also and she had no objections and seemed to love it I had to make her stop I was about to bust and then rode me cg and guys I'm not super endowed but that was so wet and tight OMG that was some good shit. She told me to tell you guys they have been dead today she assumed it is because of the gas prices hell I know what it is everyone trying see joy but didn't tell her that so the bad news is April 14th is her last day and won't return till July. Hopefully this makes sense doing it from my phone and punctuation is not good. LOL but wanted to let everyone knowAPRIL 14th is the last day!! Stay safe.
-
04-02-22 11:37 #11629Senior Member

Posts: 146Which part of town is Mocha located?
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Dbusa.
-
04-02-22 08:29 #11628Regular Member

Posts: 3Where is Mocha? Anywhere on bodyrub site?
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 19:14 #11627Senior Member

Posts: 57Ohhhh I get it
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You went 2.5 months into the past to quote a post in order to stir some shit?
Do you literally have no life at all?
A2
-
04-01-22 18:07 #11626Senior Member

Posts: 260Thanks
I think I'm going to go see mocha will leave review when I do and thanks again for responding.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 14:01 #11625Senior Member

Posts: 208I've seen Mocha. She's young, cute, and her demeanor is innocent and childlike. Her pictures are accurate. Nice tits but kind of squishy. Not firm at all.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
I only saw her for a hand job, I can't comment on her other skills.
I saw Jaye when she was Charleigh at Churchill Downs.
She was extremely nice and friendly, but was chubbier than her pictures implied, but I haven't seen her since she broke away.
Hope this helps.
-
04-01-22 12:23 #11624Senior Member

Posts: 260This one
https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/de52...8-4e10ce78beca I would absolutely love to see this one in the worse way but can not find any reviews nowhere on her anyone got anything on her?? Also wondering if Jaye would be a good dream?
-
04-01-22 12:02 #11623Senior Member

Posts: 549Below the page numbers at the top you'll see search thread. You'll find what you're looking for and find what you're not necessarily looking for with Kendra, depending on your tastes.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:48 #11622Senior Member

Posts: 208Kendra
I've always liked Kendra's look, but I can't find any reviews.
And apparently I'm too dense to figure out how to use the search tool, because I can't figure out how to isolate the search to just Louisville.
Can anyone tell me about Kendra, or give me a USASG for dummies lesson?
Thanks.
-
03-31-22 22:22 #11621Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva
There are two nice looking young ones at Eva.
Originally Posted by Boss82
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 15:03 #11620Senior Member

Posts: 65Bebe
Where is Bebe at right now? Also, what's the current talent at Eva's like?












Reply With Quote





