LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11618

    I had same question and picked Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Joy is nice, both in looks and attitude but she didn't allow petting the kitty so not sure of she goes for DATY. She has a nicely trimmed Bush and a firm body.

    Bebe is clean shaven and allows touching. Very nice figure as well though idk if she goes for DATY. She is still my current fav though you can't go wrong with either one.
    I was in town and considering same question and went with Joy. The differences that made me choose her were:

    - younger.

    - real, not bolt on top.

    - daty allowed (no probing except with tongue).

    - FS.

    Whichever route you go, play safe.

  2. #11617

    Help

    I'm looking for a non AMP provider in the East End. I like Churchill but honestly most days I've got bt 45-75 minutes total and that's a drive for me. With rubratings down its hard to know who to call. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

  3. #11616

    Dixie Highway spas

    Hi, new here and never went to a spa before but thought about trying one out, I noticed a few on Dixie Highway and wonder if any advice could be given. Thanks in advance.

  4. #11615

    Ravon

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/0720...0-b2c049f251ae anyone know anything about this one? Is it TGTBT?
    Not sure but her pictures change every few days to a different person so whoever is in the pictures is most likely not same person but maybe someone else explored this.

  5. #11614

    Anyone know anything about her??

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/0720...0-b2c049f251ae anyone know anything about this one? Is it TGTBT?

  6. #11613

    Many thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Joy is nice, both in looks and attitude but she didn't allow petting the kitty so not sure of she goes for DATY. She has a nicely trimmed Bush and a firm body.

    Bebe is clean shaven and allows touching. Very nice figure as well though idk if she goes for DATY. She is still my current fav though you can't go wrong with either one.
    Thanks for the responses. I thought I read a while back that joy sit on some mongers face etc but sounds like either one will be fine. I was going to go to Churchill but read full service is not available? Also thought about the chick at spring in new albany or Jeff anything more there?? I had planned on going this last weekend but had to work so definitely next weekend. I usually do not go to massage because it's 2 mup ch for a lousy massage and getting wrap around your dick is not appealing to me. Any guidance or whatever you can pm me. Thanks and be safe.

  7. #11612

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Joy is nice, both in looks and attitude but she didn't allow petting the kitty so not sure of she goes for DATY. She has a nicely trimmed Bush and a firm body.

    Bebe is clean shaven and allows touching. Very nice figure as well though idk if she goes for DATY. She is still my current fav though you can't go wrong with either one.
    I came here to ask the same question. Looks like I'll just save my money for the massage parlors in Orlando. Highly recommended.

  8. #11611

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Beringer  [View Original Post]

    That's a shame to read these negative reviews on one of the typically more reliable providers in town.
    I agree. While I can only speak from my own experience, I have only had great experiences and I've never detected any alcohol issues. Always a sweet, cogent and reliable provider in my many encounters with her.

  9. #11610

    Tough choice but I think Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Which provider is the better one or which one is the favorite? I am looking for full service and possibly daty. Thanks in advance and be safe. Rock out with ya cock out!
    Joy is nice, both in looks and attitude but she didn't allow petting the kitty so not sure of she goes for DATY. She has a nicely trimmed Bush and a firm body.

    Bebe is clean shaven and allows touching. Very nice figure as well though idk if she goes for DATY. She is still my current fav though you can't go wrong with either one.

  10. #11609

    Calvert City great

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Which provider is the better one or which one is the favorite? I am looking for full service and possibly daty. Thanks in advance and be safe. Rock out with ya cock out!
    Great massage. She allowed full body roaming. She rubbed her boobs on me which felt great. Yes full menu.

  11. #11608

    Joy or bebe?

    Which provider is the better one or which one is the favorite? I am looking for full service and possibly daty. Thanks in advance and be safe. Rock out with ya cock out!

  12. #11607

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by William33  [View Original Post]
    Said her name is Linda. Looked probably 30's. Pretty and cute. Met me in short dress barely tied close which I felt was a good sign. Woman's body should be. She asked if I wanted a massage first. I told her maybe my neck and ass and thighs. Her attitude was great, Great massage with some teasing. Flip was fantastic. After the flip a quick pantomime negotiation and the fun began. Full menu, standard pricing, and enjoyed thoroughly by both parties. A bottle of water and a pat on the ass and I was out the door with a smile on my face.
    Calvert city? Over by Kentucky lake? They have a AMP there at least did last year, she was built like a linebacker though.

  13. #11606

    Calvert City A Sweet visit

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobMi  [View Original Post]
    I drew Sasha today. I paid for an hour. A few minutes later, she came in and said 30 minutes. I offered to come back tomorrow, so she said ok, one hour. Table shower was ok. Body rub was very rushed,. Not the best rub I ever had. When everything was said and done, I got dress at the 30 minute mark.

    I won't be back.
    Said her name is Linda. Looked probably 30's. Pretty and cute. Met me in short dress barely tied close which I felt was a good sign. Woman's body should be. She asked if I wanted a massage first. I told her maybe my neck and ass and thighs. Her attitude was great, Great massage with some teasing. Flip was fantastic. After the flip a quick pantomime negotiation and the fun began. Full menu, standard pricing, and enjoyed thoroughly by both parties. A bottle of water and a pat on the ass and I was out the door with a smile on my face.

  14. #11605

    Sorry brother, She is the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobMi  [View Original Post]
    I drew Sasha today. I paid for an hour. A few minutes later, she came in and said 30 minutes. I offered to come back tomorrow, so she said ok, one hour. Table shower was ok. Body rub was very rushed,. Not the best rub I ever had. When everything was said and done, I got dress at the 30 minute mark.

    I won't be back.
    Sorry I did not post a follow up. Was there a few weeks ago and called ahead to ask who was working. MMS says Bebe and new girl. My brain thinks sweet, Sasha hit the road. Make appointment for Bebe since I saw her back at the end of last year. Get there and who opens the door, It's god damn Sasha. I immediately say "Wrong room, I booked with Bebe. " She tried to stay and I said give me my HF back. I'm out. She told me one moment, other girl here soon. Cool. Few minutes later she pops back in asking "You don't like me?" Quick response from me of "NO. You are rude and the massage stinks. " If a tiny short haired K-Girl with raccoon eyes walks in your room just leave. Bebe appeared and we continued our conversation from the last time I saw her while she gave me a great massage for the FULL hour. Mama needs to get her shit together when it comes to appointments and staff. I might have been spoiled by the 2 All Stars in Bebe and Sophia in December, but that girl needs to gtfo.

  15. #11604
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe423  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Samantha at Churchill and all was great. Saw her when she went out on her own and all was good. Then it seemed paranoia and a lot of drinking just got worse, wrongfully accused me of doing something I didn't. I haven't been back.
    I also saw her Churchill and then on her own. I never had any issues with her and the sessions were always great. I did stop seeing her because of the drinking. It didn't bother me that she was drunk, but it was why she was drunk that bothered me. My assumption was that she had issues with what she does and had used alcohol to smother any issues to get through the day. If you have to be drunk to do what you do, then I have feelings that you are not doing this on your own accord.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape