Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11633
    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    So what a day this has been. My goal was to see joy today at suns but every damn monger and there mother had the same idea. Shitload of guys showed up and was turned away so I decided not to wait either and went to empire to see bebe and so glad I did. She looks like a little angel, and was perfect in every way. She gave me a massage which next time I'll not do and ask me what I wanted from there She took off her dress and told her to sit on my face so we did 69 even that asshole was perfect so a little dato also and she had no objections and seemed to love it I had to make her stop I was about to bust and then rode me cg and guys I'm not super endowed but that was so wet and tight OMG that was some good shit. She told me to tell you guys they have been dead today she assumed it is because of the gas prices hell I know what it is everyone trying see joy but didn't tell her that so the bad news is April 14th is her last day and won't return till July. Hopefully this makes sense doing it from my phone and punctuation is not good. LOL but wanted to let everyone knowAPRIL 14th is the last day!! Stay safe.
    I kept trying to see Bebe, but it was always busy and a 30 minute drive.

    That said, today I ran some errands waiting for Sun to not be busy and when I came back I got a young hotty that was a fun time, but she said her name was Dee Dee (I think, I may have misheard) so they might have a second one there that's hot as fuck.

  2. #11632
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    I've always liked Kendra's look, but I can't find any reviews.

    And apparently I'm too dense to figure out how to use the search tool, because I can't figure out how to isolate the search to just Louisville.

    Can anyone tell me about Kendra, or give me a USASG for dummies lesson?

    Thanks.
    No judgment here and there are plenty of comments on here about Kendra, but I don't think guys on here go for that stuff.

  3. #11631

    Rubmd

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishRaven  [View Original Post]
    Where is Mocha? Anywhere on bodyrub site?
    Found her on rubmd had an appointment with her earlier gave me her address and she quit responding to me so a great chance she will ghost. Only took 2 days to set something up I would not waste your time.

  4. #11630

    Bebe

    So what a day this has been. My goal was to see joy today at suns but every damn monger and there mother had the same idea. Shitload of guys showed up and was turned away so I decided not to wait either and went to empire to see bebe and so glad I did. She looks like a little angel, and was perfect in every way. She gave me a massage which next time I'll not do and ask me what I wanted from there She took off her dress and told her to sit on my face so we did 69 even that asshole was perfect so a little dato also and she had no objections and seemed to love it I had to make her stop I was about to bust and then rode me cg and guys I'm not super endowed but that was so wet and tight OMG that was some good shit. She told me to tell you guys they have been dead today she assumed it is because of the gas prices hell I know what it is everyone trying see joy but didn't tell her that so the bad news is April 14th is her last day and won't return till July. Hopefully this makes sense doing it from my phone and punctuation is not good. LOL but wanted to let everyone knowAPRIL 14th is the last day!! Stay safe.

  5. #11629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mocha. She's young, cute, and her demeanor is innocent and childlike. Her pictures are accurate. Nice tits but kind of squishy. Not firm at all.

    I only saw her for a hand job, I can't comment on her other skills.

    I saw Jaye when she was Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

    She was extremely nice and friendly, but was chubbier than her pictures implied, but I haven't seen her since she broke away.

    Hope this helps.
    Which part of town is Mocha located?

    Thanks.

    Dbusa.

  6. #11628
    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to go see mocha will leave review when I do and thanks again for responding.
    Where is Mocha? Anywhere on bodyrub site?

  7. #11627

    Ohhhh I get it

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You went 2.5 months into the past to quote a post in order to stir some shit?

    Do you literally have no life at all?

    A2

  8. #11626

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mocha. She's young, cute, and her demeanor is innocent and childlike. Her pictures are accurate. Nice tits but kind of squishy. Not firm at all.

    I only saw her for a hand job, I can't comment on her other skills.

    I saw Jaye when she was Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

    She was extremely nice and friendly, but was chubbier than her pictures implied, but I haven't seen her since she broke away.

    Hope this helps.
    I think I'm going to go see mocha will leave review when I do and thanks again for responding.

  9. #11625
    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/de52...8-4e10ce78beca I would absolutely love to see this one in the worse way but can not find any reviews nowhere on her anyone got anything on her?? Also wondering if Jaye would be a good dream?
    I've seen Mocha. She's young, cute, and her demeanor is innocent and childlike. Her pictures are accurate. Nice tits but kind of squishy. Not firm at all.

    I only saw her for a hand job, I can't comment on her other skills.

    I saw Jaye when she was Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

    She was extremely nice and friendly, but was chubbier than her pictures implied, but I haven't seen her since she broke away.

    Hope this helps.

  10. #11624

    This one

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/de52...8-4e10ce78beca I would absolutely love to see this one in the worse way but can not find any reviews nowhere on her anyone got anything on her?? Also wondering if Jaye would be a good dream?

  11. #11623
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    I've always liked Kendra's look, but I can't find any reviews.

    And apparently I'm too dense to figure out how to use the search tool, because I can't figure out how to isolate the search to just Louisville.

    Can anyone tell me about Kendra, or give me a USASG for dummies lesson?

    Thanks.
    Below the page numbers at the top you'll see search thread. You'll find what you're looking for and find what you're not necessarily looking for with Kendra, depending on your tastes.

  12. #11622

    Kendra

    I've always liked Kendra's look, but I can't find any reviews.

    And apparently I'm too dense to figure out how to use the search tool, because I can't figure out how to isolate the search to just Louisville.

    Can anyone tell me about Kendra, or give me a USASG for dummies lesson?

    Thanks.

  13. #11621

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss82  [View Original Post]
    Where is Bebe at right now? Also, what's the current talent at Eva's like?
    There are two nice looking young ones at Eva.

  14. #11620

    Bebe

    Where is Bebe at right now? Also, what's the current talent at Eva's like?

  15. #11619
    Quote Originally Posted by KatHunter469  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and considering same question and went with Joy. The differences that made me choose her were:

    - younger.

    - real, not bolt on top.

    - daty allowed (no probing except with tongue).

    - FS.

    Whichever route you go, play safe.
    I love DATY but for some reason I don't feel as excited about it knowing I'm eating from the same plate someone else already ate from (and dipped his junk all over my meal). I love to 69 and have them face sit, hell, even DATO but not something I do at these places so it's not a priority.

    I do love to pet the kitty and am partial to bald snatches which is why I prefer Bebe. Her bolt ons aren't rock hard like others, they're just soft enough. Plus she's Thai so that's a rare dish in this area.

    I did enjoy Joy's eye contact during the CBJ and she is very pretty and wanted to cuddle afterwards. Did not feel rushed even though I knew they were busy (I waited for 10 minutes then mama San did the TS and sauna treatment to help me bide my time).

    Both are great and IMHO both are worth the visit, even if it's one time. They look better than the girls in the ads and have great attitudes. Hopefully gems like these up the ante in the area and more places start to get equal talent!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape