Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 735 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 11017
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4747
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and every response is detailed sex / exchange for money reply.

    Anyone try her out?

    Escort Seattle.

    Listing 702xxx815.

    Superasian.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...attle/78613596
    Sounds like a straight up setup, I'd be very careful.

  2. #4746

    No Tip, but I do bring.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    Tip providers or just pay the agreed fee? Curious what other people do. I don't tip extra.
    I have never tipped or gave $ anything beyond what was agreed, I do however will bring a bottle of wine or some beers to share as a way to get the mood going as a good ice breaker, I leave behind whatever I do not consume while being serviced.

  3. #4745

    This looks a little fishy

    I reached out and every response is detailed sex / exchange for money reply.

    Anyone try her out?

    Escort Seattle.

    Listing 702xxx815.

    Superasian.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...attle/78613596

  4. #4744

    Seconded

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    I believe in these situations, being a repeat who tips will unlock many extras and get you first priority when booking.

    But agree for straight up companions it does not make sense.
    I agree. The massage parlor scene culture has it's own particular nuances.

    However I don't even "round up" (with regards to most ATMs dispensing only twenty dollar bills) when it comes to regular companions. I'll stop someplace and buy something to get a ten spot. And fuck their OF, Snap, Insta and other stuff. I've never asked my chiropractor or anybody at Les Schwab if they want me to get them something from their Amazon Wish List.

  5. #4743

    Johanna Potente

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Good morning,

    I would like to know if anyone here has had any kind of experience with Johanna Potente, she looks like a super interesting MILF but I can't find reviews of her anywhere. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Of all of the people on that other board, I find her the most intriguing. Her posts are intelligent, she doesn't engage in drama and she has a subtle sarcastic streak that I just love. Her postings say that she doesn't want reviews posted about her and there are none anywhere. That actually says quite a bit about her. If you say don't post a review and not one asshole posts a review then you must be good AND you must have a solid screening tool to avoid assholes. Oh, and I think she's fucking gorgeous. If I ever get pack to paying pros I'll probably give her a try, but I doubt I would pass her screening.
    +1 I do find her intriguing. I am not really into larger women and prefer a petite bodyframe. But I can usually overlook that if there is a lot of chemistry. Her prices are a little too high for me, but she does claim that she is not a clock watcher. I have not seen her and probably will not until I get reliable intel. For me paying 350/ hr without being fairly certain of what I am in for is too much of a gamble. But that is just me, if I had the extra cash to burn I probably would take the plunge.

  6. #4742

    Tipping AMP and AAMP

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    Good God. NEVER! The way I figure, they've already included at least 25% in their basic rate. And then some.
    I believe in these situations, being a repeat who tips will unlock many extras and get you first priority when booking.

    But agree for straight up companions it does not make sense.

  7. #4741

    I think not

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    Tip providers or just pay the agreed fee? Curious what other people do. I don't tip extra.
    Your basically already tipping, paying premium for something that should be free. I think that's how we slowly get to 700 hr prices.

  8. #4740

    Do I Tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    Tip providers or just pay the agreed fee? Curious what other people do. I don't tip extra.
    Good God. NEVER! The way I figure, they've already included at least 25% in their basic rate. And then some.

  9. #4739

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Of all of the people on that other board, I find her the most intriguing. Her posts are intelligent, she doesn't engage in drama and she has a subtle sarcastic streak that I just love. Her postings say that she doesn't want reviews posted about her and there are none anywhere. That actually says quite a bit about her. If you say don't post a review and not one asshole posts a review then you must be good AND you must have a solid screening tool to avoid assholes. Oh, and I think she's fucking gorgeous. If I ever get pack to paying pros I'll probably give her a try, but I doubt I would pass her screening.
    Yes I agree with you, she looks gorgeous! Thanks.

  10. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Good morning,

    I would like to know if anyone here has had any kind of experience with Johanna Potente, she looks like a super interesting MILF but I can't find reviews of her anywhere. Thank you.
    Of all of the people on that other board, I find her the most intriguing. Her posts are intelligent, she doesn't engage in drama and she has a subtle sarcastic streak that I just love. Her postings say that she doesn't want reviews posted about her and there are none anywhere. That actually says quite a bit about her. If you say don't post a review and not one asshole posts a review then you must be good AND you must have a solid screening tool to avoid assholes. Oh, and I think she's fucking gorgeous. If I ever get pack to paying pros I'll probably give her a try, but I doubt I would pass her screening.

  11. #4737
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Good morning,

    I would like to know if anyone here has had any kind of experience with Johanna Potente, she looks like a super interesting MILF but I can't find reviews of her anywhere. Thank you.
    Her board presence is pretty annoying, kind of a know-it-all and somewhat rude, haven't met her in person, nor do I plan to. But, some guys are into that kinda thing. Let us know how it goes.

  12. #4736

    West Seattle

    I live in WS searching this girls pops up, someone have a experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-wet-wild

  13. #4735

    Eh.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    Tip providers or just pay the agreed fee? Curious what other people do. I don't tip extra.
    I find that tipping doesn't get me anything except for even higher expectations next time. Like even paying for an Uber will sometimes get me a "Well, how much was the Uber last time? You need to add that on this time!" SBs I'll give extra though but that's a completely different dynamic.

  14. #4734

    Do you all tip providers?

    Tip providers or just pay the agreed fee? Curious what other people do. I don't tip extra.

  15. #4733

    Interested in her, but I have concerns

    I have been eyeing this one for about a week now, she has a wide open menu and looks good. However, a google search of her number turns up about a two year posting history. In that two years I cannot find a single review on her. Nada, nothing, zilch. I don't think she's LE (two year posting history), but I think she may be a rip off. Prices for BBFS are TGTBT for her appearance and age.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/78443262

    Anyone have anything on her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape