Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 735 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 11020
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4720
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyKors  [View Original Post]
    Emma. Pictures look really good but are those close enough to reality? How is the service and attitude?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?448108-Emma-Young

    Thanks a bunch in advance!
    Emma's photos are fairly heavily retouched. To me the photos make her look significantly more western, than the Asian reality. She's still reasonably attractive, but the photos are misleading.

  2. #4719
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    She's a new 19 yo Latina from LA. Saw a wave of glowing reviews on the other board. She's cute, bubbly, professional and she's rocking a banging body. I had a great time. She's enthusiastic and happy to BBBJ.

    There are only two negatives.

    1) BBBJ was a bit toothy. I'm not huge but maybe above average and her petiteness maybe made it had to fit without dragging teeth a little.

    2) she has a strong weed smell.

    Don't get me wrong guys, I had a blast. But just want a balanced informative review.

    On the weed thing, I have noticed this was many of the younger providers. I'm 420 friendly and enjoy it myself occasionally. But these millennials seem to be soaked in bong water. The room smelled fine. It was coming from her body. Anyone else experienced this?
    What is her contact information?

    Thank you.

  3. #4718
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyKors  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I am planning to see a few AAMP providers and have narrowed down my list to the following from TNA. If you have met them recently, can you share updated info and your opinions about these ladies (every provider is 5 star on TNA!

    Mostly interested in knowing how is their figure compared to TNA pictures and if I can get MSOG / two shots. Not interested in massage quality and hate clock-watchers / mechanical providers.

    Sky. Can't really find any info about her on this forum. Are her pictures accurate?

    LovelySky: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?508755-LovelySky.

    Mikki. I have read many posts that she has put on weight. How curvy is she these days? And can I hope to get two shots on my first visit?.
    If you don't care about massage, you can cross Matra off the list. I think her main draw is the good massage. Covered everything (she used to do BBBJ a long time ago but not anymore). I got two pops from her one time of the dozen or so times I've seen her. I definitely don't expect that again.

    Emma will do BBBJ and while she does look like her pics, the pics on her ads are very old. I don't think I've ever seen her update her pics in all the years I've seen her post ads.

    There are AAMP providers that will do MSOG but the ones you would probably want (aka the hotter ones based on pics) would probably require at least a 90 min or 2 hr appointment or a small upcharge for 2nd pop.

  4. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyKors  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I am planning to see a few AAMP providers and have narrowed down my list to the following from TNA.
    Learn how to do a search. They've all been mentioned many times. All your posts so far are questions. Learn how to use the board. You'll find answers and save time.

  5. #4716

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Has she shed the baby weight? I think I've asked this before, but recent reviews haven't described her as in shape and that is a priority for me. Obviously she offers more than just that, but that's the game.
    When I saw her a few weeks ago, she had shed tge baby weight.

  6. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    She's a new 19 yo Latina from LA. Saw a wave of glowing reviews on the other board. She's cute, bubbly, professional and she's rocking a banging body. I had a great time. She's enthusiastic and happy to BBBJ.

    There are only two negatives.

    1) BBBJ was a bit toothy. I'm not huge but maybe above average and her petiteness maybe made it had to fit without dragging teeth a little.

    2) she has a strong weed smell.

    Don't get me wrong guys, I had a blast. But just want a balanced informative review.

    On the weed thing, I have noticed this was many of the younger providers. I'm 420 friendly and enjoy it myself occasionally. But these millennials seem to be soaked in bong water. The room smelled fine. It was coming from her body. Anyone else experienced this?
    Millennials are in their 40's now.

    Anyways, I've seen bong, weed, and other paraphernalia in the room of provider of all ages, 20 something, 30 something, 40 something.

  7. #4714

    Seeking updated info and honest opinions

    Hey guys,

    I am planning to see a few AAMP providers and have narrowed down my list to the following from TNA. If you have met them recently, can you share updated info and your opinions about these ladies (every provider is 5 star on TNA!

    Mostly interested in knowing how is their figure compared to TNA pictures and if I can get MSOG / two shots. Not interested in massage quality and hate clock-watchers / mechanical providers.

    Sky. Can't really find any info about her on this forum. Are her pictures accurate?

    LovelySky: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?508755-LovelySky.

    Mikki. I have read many posts that she has put on weight. How curvy is she these days? And can I hope to get two shots on my first visit?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?360247-moosaowanee

    Susie. Again not much info that I could find. How is she looking these days? Is her tummy flat?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478749-Susielove69

    Matra. Is she sensual? MSOG possible?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?254830-Matra

    Beverly. Looks like a hot MILF from the pictures. Is that description correct? How is her service?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?259722-Beverly

    Emma. Pictures look really good but are those close enough to reality? How is the service and attitude?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?448108-Emma-Young

    Thanks a bunch in advance!

  8. #4713
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    I found Megan to be a clock watcher despite that great ass. I wasn't really feeling her although I had fun. It was kinda weird because I considered her mixed race and / or a light skinned lady of color but during our visit she straight up claimed she was a white girl.
    I met her years ago before she went crazy with body enhancements, surgeries, fillers, and bronzing. She looked white. She may look part Brazilian now, but that's all paid for.

  9. #4712

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?199685-dolcesempre

    I have known her for a very long time. This woman is a must see. She is a sweetheart. She is moving away soon.
    Has she shed the baby weight? I think I've asked this before, but recent reviews haven't described her as in shape and that is a priority for me. Obviously she offers more than just that, but that's the game.

  10. #4711

    CarinaGrande

    She's a new 19 yo Latina from LA. Saw a wave of glowing reviews on the other board. She's cute, bubbly, professional and she's rocking a banging body. I had a great time. She's enthusiastic and happy to BBBJ.

    There are only two negatives.

    1) BBBJ was a bit toothy. I'm not huge but maybe above average and her petiteness maybe made it had to fit without dragging teeth a little.

    2) she has a strong weed smell.

    Don't get me wrong guys, I had a blast. But just want a balanced informative review.

    On the weed thing, I have noticed this was many of the younger providers. I'm 420 friendly and enjoy it myself occasionally. But these millennials seem to be soaked in bong water. The room smelled fine. It was coming from her body. Anyone else experienced this?

  11. #4710

    Bella

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?199685-dolcesempre

    I have known her for a very long time. This woman is a must see. She is a sweetheart. She is moving away soon.

  12. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled a visit with her last week, got the address, showed up and she ghosted me. Texted 2 x that I was there and left after 15 minutes after getting no reply.
    Pure speculation on my part but she has the look of a heavy user and likeky was medicated and off in lala land.

  13. #4708
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled a visit with her last week, got the address, showed up and she ghosted me. Texted 2 x that I was there and left after 15 minutes after getting no reply.

  14. #4707

    Addison James

    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    That's the one! Thank you!
    I never met her in Alaska schedules never aligned and in Washington she is a little far for me to drive but I did see a friend of hers for awhile before that friend retired just luckily I remembered her fascination of Martinis.

  15. #4706

    Megan James

    Her and LexiiBanks shared an IC at one point. I found Megan to be a clock watcher despite that great ass. I wasn't really feeling her although I had fun. It was kinda weird because I considered her mixed race and / or a light skinned lady of color but during our visit she straight up claimed she was a white girl. Maybe that's a marketing move on her part but as a bruh it was a turnoff for me. I love them all shades but between the clock watching and identity issues both trumped that big ass.

    Usually the clock watchers have appts stacked so that's never something I want to deal with in a provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape