Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 735 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4734

    Do you all tip providers?

    Tip providers or just pay the agreed fee? Curious what other people do. I don't tip extra.

  2. #4733

    Interested in her, but I have concerns

    I have been eyeing this one for about a week now, she has a wide open menu and looks good. However, a google search of her number turns up about a two year posting history. In that two years I cannot find a single review on her. Nada, nothing, zilch. I don't think she's LE (two year posting history), but I think she may be a rip off. Prices for BBFS are TGTBT for her appearance and age.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/78443262

    Anyone have anything on her?

  3. #4732

    Johanna Potente

    Good morning,

    I would like to know if anyone here has had any kind of experience with Johanna Potente, she looks like a super interesting MILF but I can't find reviews of her anywhere. Thank you.

  4. #4731
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Bbciatcip = bare back, cum in ass, cum in pussy. Duh.
    Well specifically cumming in her ass then transitioning to cumming in her pussy. Quick dirty swap. It was hot, if unhygienic for her, but she wanted it.

  5. #4730

    Any 50,60 plus ladies?

    I was surprised to see Seattle's 40 plus list craer sparser than Portland's. Love ladies my age or older. Not looking for barbies.

  6. #4729

    Any info on this one

    Any info on this one?

    No results from google.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...h/417851136666

  7. #4728

    Eden

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B

    Eden is a nice girl. Looks like her pictures except in person she has a warm smile constantly. Very nice, no clock watching. Attentive to what you want. She gives a very nice BBBJ. DATY was nice. No BBFS. Good bargain and good time.

  8. #4727
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyKors  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I am planning to see a few AAMP providers and have narrowed down my list to the following from TNA. If you have met them recently, can you share updated info and your opinions about these ladies (every provider is 5 star on TNA!

    Mostly interested in knowing how is their figure compared to TNA pictures and if I can get MSOG / two shots. Not interested in massage quality and hate clock-watchers / mechanical providers.

    Sky. Can't really find any info about her on this forum. Are her pictures accurate?

    LovelySky: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?508755-LovelySky.

    Mikki. I have read many posts that she has put on weight. How curvy is she these days? And can I hope to get two shots on my first visit?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?360247-moosaowanee

    Susie. Again not much info that I could find. How is she looking these days? Is her tummy flat?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478749-Susielove69..
    LovelySky. Her pics are not accurate. She has some issue with her teeth. Decent massage. Covered BJ. She can take a pounding.

    Mikki. She's in great shape. Be gentle she will treat you like a king!

  9. #4726
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    What is bbciatcip?
    Bbciatcip = bare back, cum in ass, cum in pussy. Duh.

  10. #4725
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She is nice enough in person, but I have been ghosted as well a couple times. I also think she doesn't start getting ready until after you text her that you have arrived. I would plan on a wait and hope that she doesn't ghost you. Great MILF though.
    Same as dulce. I swear every meet is waiting an hour for her in the car. Not suspicious at all sitting in a car for an hour only to go into an apartment for an hour.

  11. #4724
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    She's a good fuck and a nice gal. I'd say she's later 40's maybe early 50's. She was my first bbciatcip.
    What is bbciatcip?

  12. #4723

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pure speculation on my part but she has the look of a heavy user and likeky was medicated and off in lala land.
    She is nice enough in person, but I have been ghosted as well a couple times. I also think she doesn't start getting ready until after you text her that you have arrived. I would plan on a wait and hope that she doesn't ghost you. Great MILF though.

  13. #4722

    Potheads

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace  [View Original Post]
    Millennials are in their 40's now.

    Anyways, I've seen bong, weed, and other paraphernalia in the room of provider of all ages, 20 something, 30 something, 40 something.
    So I guess she's gen x?

    Anyway. I'm thinking they have all these expectations about our hygiene. And I always go completely squared away. They should also have good hygiene. And smelling like Willie Nelson's braids is not cool.

  14. #4721

    CarinaGrande = CarianaGrande

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What is her contact information?

    Thank you.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-CarianaGrande

  15. #4720
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyKors  [View Original Post]
    Emma. Pictures look really good but are those close enough to reality? How is the service and attitude?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?448108-Emma-Young

    Thanks a bunch in advance!
    Emma's photos are fairly heavily retouched. To me the photos make her look significantly more western, than the Asian reality. She's still reasonably attractive, but the photos are misleading.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape