Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5066
-
04-04-22 23:44 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 243Holy shit, Sienna looks like a smokeshow. Reasonable rates too. I respect her preference but I'm just never going to use a fucking dental dam though, LOL. Damn shame.
Originally Posted by Octangle
[View Original Post]
As far as ebony goes, I've seen both Adina19 and Rosy-Sinnaman from Hx. Not sure if you have an account but I really liked both of them, about polar opposites in body type though. Adina often has friends in town, including former adult performer Loni Legend.
-
04-04-22 19:40 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 54You just summarized basically what I felt the whole time, least amount of work possible.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 19:39 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 54Nope she offered just a regular old covered BJ and I didn't even get one.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 18:56 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 56Ebony recs?
Anyone have any previous experience with any of these girls?
Sienna: https://tryst.link/escort/siennahaywood.
Tiffany: https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybae26.
Laylah: https://tryst.link/escort/laylah-banks.
Or if anyone got a good rec for an ebony girl. I'm open for suggestions.
Thanks!
-
04-01-22 20:30 #3067Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I concur
I know that I am not a fave of Chris, but his remark is so perfect, I wanted to just agree. I have seen this girl's ad because I think she rips guys off in Santa Monica at 500 a pop and that is near my vons. But for 500, a BBBJ is just about mandatory, yes, Russian girls now want 6 for that treatment, but that girl's no list just says hard pass to me. The whole rubric of private delights having a no list is so fucken millennial and gen z that I doubt I will fuck anyone off that site. Millennial and gen z are all about setting boundaries and doing the least effort. They call it "establishing good communication" - I call it these girls are lazy and think they can get away with this shit.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 13:04 #3066Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687She's got a long list of "no's".
Originally Posted by Ashtonian
[View Original Post]
Not sure why she decided to become a prostitute.
-
04-01-22 09:04 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 420I'd also be interested. Has anyone gotten her to fuck raw?
Originally Posted by Jlh03
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 00:25 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 243Assuming you meant to say BBBJ? Because if I paid 5 bills to a provider and they didn't even do a covered BJ, holy shit.
Originally Posted by Ashtonian
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 23:32 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 54Not the worst experience
I saw this provider a couple weeks back.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...SamanthaaJadee
All the reviews on private delights were glamorizing her so I gave it a shot. She is a cutie with a rocking petite body and definitely likes to cuddle and set a good vibe for the encounter. I paid through cashapp. I think I paid $$$$$ for 1.5 hr.
We chatted for a while she had a phone call she had to take and she asked me to step out for a minute, so I did, then came when she was done.
We cuddled and did some skin to skin.
Everything with cover, I didn't get a BJ but I wasn't to bummed about it. We did some doggy and then I nutted in missionary. She is super tight and starts to get really wet in doggy.
She let me shower after. Then she remembered that because I paid cashapp, she charges a $5 fee because cashapp charges her. I told her cashapp only charges if you do instant withdrawal and she denied that.
Overall okay experience, she goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and cater to you a bit, but I will not repeat, because of that $5 incident, sadly.
But she maybe someone else's cup of tea.
-
03-31-22 12:20 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 29Super tempted but want to know if anyone has seen her
For the longest time I haven't seen this girl's ad but was wondering if any of you have any info?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ills/Elanhirsh
-
03-31-22 10:31 #3061Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Smokies
I think she moved to east Tennessee and is working at the new guy Fieri restaurant in pigeon forge. She is very much into the woke movement there.
Originally Posted by Gtlmn
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-22 23:37 #3060Regular Member

Posts: 3Anya143
Anyone know where Anya143 is now days?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Anya143
-
03-30-22 10:52 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 176Damn that's why she disappeared. She was a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Oglaf
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 17:55 #3058Regular Member

Posts: 2Agreed. Deposit
Red = ripoff.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
When they ask for a deposit, require them to send a picture that you request.
Them doing in the mirror, like pointing something out, no nudes, they try sending the wrong picture or not answer back.
-
03-26-22 17:38 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 290Yeah, she used to live really close to me in the valley, could literally walk to her incall. YMMV probably more than any provider I've visited. I could have an amazing session with her one time and the next would be an absolute waste of time.
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
[View Original Post]
She'd lost quite a bit of weight last time I saw her. Because she kept telling me that she needed to do that in order to get some kind of medical procedure blah blah blah something or other. Don't know if she actually ended up getting it but her ass was pretty spectacular when she was a BBW. I'd never cum so hard in my life as when I pulled out, tore the bag off and blew all over her ass.
She's a bit chatty and as I said, her attitude was unpredictable. Once I booked her for a half hour then when I showed up, she told me that she accidentally had double booked me and that I had to wait even though she and I had seen each other multiple times at this point. YMMV but the one that really weirded me out is that her kid was in the next room when we were doing the business. Needs must, I suppose.












Reply With Quote



