Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 338 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3041

    Any Intel on Brunna

    Hey, does anybody have intel on Bruna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/77065009

  2. #3040

    Nina Ashley

    Seems TGTBT at that price. Would love to be proven wrong.

  3. #3039

    Nina ashley

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/NinaAshley

    Anyone have any intel on her? She's not on ER or other review sites.

  4. #3038
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    Bro that's a legit girl, I've seen her LOL. She keeps rotating from Bay Area, Pasadena, Irvine and San Diego
    Is she good? Monies well spent?

  5. #3037

  6. #3036

    Geovana

    Jedi. Totally with you on your assessment. Where do you find your hotter, younger cheaper girls? . Help out a fellow monger? .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Notwithstanding the fact that this chick has malignant GPS, her screening is exceedingly intrusive and invasive. I mean I can handle her hourly rates, although I bareback girls younger and hotter than Geovana for less than half her price.

    But tell me, did you really send her your real name, your picture, your gubment papers, and forwarded 30% or $300 using Venmo just for the privilege of fucking her with a condom?

    I ain't willing to give up any of that, not even for Taylor Swift or Margot Robbie.

    Thanks for the review. She is def GFE, but the qualification is a big turn off. You can get a job as an airport TSA screener faster and easier than booking her LOL.

  7. #3035

    Jessica contact info

    Anyone have her contactor know where to find? I don't have humaniplex. Tx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    She's a little bit odd but quite nice so I shouldn't judge. She says she enjoys BBBJ or at least seems to gets into a zone and might keep going for an hour if you can last that long. 250 is lower than I paid for last year which is interesting. If I may ask was that the result of negotiation or is that close to her rate now? If so I may have to go see her again, that's a good price for HR GFE. I probably would have repeated by now if her incall were a bit closer anyway.

  8. #3034

    Any Intel?

    Tried searching the forum but nothing came up. Was wondering if anyone had experience with any of these girls.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/MilaAmor

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/EdenLoves

    Also, anyone know what happened to Misslovelace? Used to love her.

  9. #3033

    Works for me

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    She's good but no BBFS so I moved on.
    That's fine with me!

  10. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    She's a little bit odd but quite nice so I shouldn't judge. She says she enjoys BBBJ or at least seems to gets into a zone and might keep going for an hour if you can last that long. 250 is lower than I paid for last year which is interesting. If I may ask was that the result of negotiation or is that close to her rate now? If so I may have to go see her again, that's a good price for HR GFE. I probably would have repeated by now if her incall were a bit closer anyway.
    Is there an ad or phone # other than HX? I almost saw her a few years back but thought it was a TGTBT fake ad.

  11. #3031

    I have seen her.

    She's good but no BBFS so I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twmujin  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadine777

    Anyone have any experience with her? Love myself a busty MILF.

  12. #3030

    Nadine MILF on PD

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadine777

    Anyone have any experience with her? Love myself a busty MILF.

  13. #3029
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    So, was looking to vanilla date but came across a couple of escort profiles. Anyone have experience with them? Not sure if its legit. Sent msg on snapchat with picture but the msg seemed TGTBT. Like asking $$. 4 for 2 hrs no limit.
    Never noticed any on those apps. Or couldn't tell. I'll check again. I would try and get a phone number so I could look for an ad.

  14. #3028
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot. How much was the damage? How was her performance? Would you repeat?
    Thought she wasn't around anymore. She disappeared from pd. Or I just can't find her via search, so possibility of a red flag (let me know username if she actually is still on there).

  15. #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoby57  [View Original Post]
    Leah is an amazing South American girl that downright loves to fuck. Great curves. Beautiful tits and an amazing ass. Anyways round one was a great bbj followed deep hard fucking at the end of the bed. Loved having her legs draped over my shoulders as I pushed my cock deep inside until I filled the bag. Didn't take me long to get ready for round two which started with more cock sucking cg rcg and finishing in lazy dog with my balls slapping hard against her.

    https://sexynclassy.mobi/leah/
    She looks hot. How much was the damage? How was her performance? Would you repeat?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape