Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 338 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1196

    Speaking of pd.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ctorialovesyou

    This one said 6 per.

    OK whatever but I asked about the upsell.

    Quoted me 5 rack for GFE.

    Told her good luck bye.

  2. #1195

    Sry bro, I luv abbrevs

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFeat  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man, I've been mongering for 30 years but have no idea what PD refers to. Why so many cryptic abbreviations? Too hard to spell it out or is there something you think is incriminating about naming a website? It"s like the goofy code when listing a donation. It's useless in any legal sense. Does nothing to protect you and your info. Come on guys. Unless it's some Usasexguide "secret handshake" vibe you think exists and matters. It doesn't.
    I honestly thought everyone on here would know what PD stands for, and I remember a time when USG posts that mentioned other competing sites that ran classifieds would be censored / unpublished / what have you. No biggie, tho. As HapaBoy86 adds, Daisy Love is on Switter as well.

  3. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    Is the group private? It says "The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in. ".

  4. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by Oglaf  [View Original Post]
    On PD. She's done a few videos. Petite, 24, Caucasian, brunette. $$ but wiiiiiiild. Has a friend from HX she occasionally parties with. No regrets. PM for deets if you must.
    She also on switter.

    https://switter.at/@Xxxdaisylove

  5. #1192

    Pd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oglaf  [View Original Post]
    On PD. She's done a few videos. Petite, 24, Caucasian, brunette. $$ but wiiiiiiild. Has a friend from HX she occasionally parties with. No regrets. PM for deets if you must.
    Sorry man, I've been mongering for 30 years but have no idea what PD refers to. Why so many cryptic abbreviations? Too hard to spell it out or is there something you think is incriminating about naming a website? It"s like the goofy code when listing a donation. It's useless in any legal sense. Does nothing to protect you and your info. Come on guys. Unless it's some Usasexguide "secret handshake" vibe you think exists and matters. It doesn't.

  6. #1191

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    Be nice if this link was good.

  7. #1190

    Appreciate the info but

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    Link doesn't work.

  8. #1189

    Clean women. No addiction. No pimp

    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chelsea 17.jpg‎  

  9. #1188

    Daisy Love

    On PD. She's done a few videos. Petite, 24, Caucasian, brunette. $$ but wiiiiiiild. Has a friend from HX she occasionally parties with. No regrets. PM for deets if you must.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0045C625-AB5F-4DCB-99FE-F3107FA8795F.jpg‎  

  10. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    Ok HX is not a monthly subscription its a one time fee to get in and have access to 70-80% of the site and maybe look ay 90% of the girls (some of the girls require you to be a certain level to see ad. Another conversations). SA is a membership site. Apples to Oranges.

    Where HX gets you is sending Email to girls to get their numbers you pay a small fee to do that but you get a certain number of FX points when youj join so really your $25 is twofold. 1. get you out of quarantine (which is just as it sound super limited access) 2. Give you point to trade PM's with ladies.

    Ok you are not from Cali and only visiting. Yes I would sign up for a site if I visit europe, asia, south america or anywhere else in the world to monger (play) as long as it does not EXPIRE. Your $25 to HX does not expire an points do not expire but you may use them up so be smart on how much you PM people..
    It's different, but I was mainly using the monthly membership as an example of why $25 is literally nothing. I mean like 90*12 = $1080 for yearly, how can that even compare with $25. Of course I didn't spend yearly, but I had 3 months bought out of the year. That's $270 versus $25.

    I even said that in the past, I've always met SA girls in public. Getting drinks is like close to $25 already. That's an investment on one girl compared to the whole HX community. Really not sure how this fool can interpret how me mentioning the price of HX was a complaint. Then again, his latest interpretation of my comment says enough about his intellect. Apparently if I give a hypothetical example of Europe, I must live in Europe! Such astounding logic.

    Thanks for the rest of the info though.

    I'm definitely going to get it, since I'm staying over here longer than just a weekend. The girls on HX seem decently pretty from the limited vision I'm able to see.

    I don't know what MRB is, but back in the day I used TER which was pretty helpful.

  11. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    After getting out of quarantine, join the Newbie club. Many, many girls advertise there as newbie friendly. You will have to go through some alternate screening in most cases. Once you have a single lady in your network, the whole of Hx opens up to you. Where else are you going to find a pretty GFE girl on short notice?
    That's fine, I've done plenty of screening before. I've browsed a few profiles, and the quality looks similar to PD except with less strict rules. Seems like it's the wave over here for sure.

  12. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Look for Red Head girls they seem to me as to have the most. Especially, there pretty pink nipples and vagina.
    Only name that turns up is Tawney which lots of reviewers says has stank odor coming from between legs.

  13. #1184
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by CowHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone at all have any info?
    She's super attractive (my type at least. Pretty face, very slim).

    The service was okay not great, limited roaming and an average-quality HJ. In and out in 20 minutes or so with a bit of chit-chat. Massage lasted all of 5 minutes and it was challenging to even call it a massage. On the upside, she had a chill personality.

  14. #1183

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by CowHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone at all have any info?

  15. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good providers that have freckles?
    Look for Red Head girls they seem to me as to have the most. Especially, there pretty pink nipples and vagina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape