Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 11019
-
03-31-22 16:13 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 34Do you all tip providers?
Tip providers or just pay the agreed fee? Curious what other people do. I don't tip extra.
-
03-31-22 11:51 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 837Interested in her, but I have concerns
I have been eyeing this one for about a week now, she has a wide open menu and looks good. However, a google search of her number turns up about a two year posting history. In that two years I cannot find a single review on her. Nada, nothing, zilch. I don't think she's LE (two year posting history), but I think she may be a rip off. Prices for BBFS are TGTBT for her appearance and age.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/78443262
Anyone have anything on her?
-
03-31-22 11:13 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 91Johanna Potente
Good morning,
I would like to know if anyone here has had any kind of experience with Johanna Potente, she looks like a super interesting MILF but I can't find reviews of her anywhere. Thank you.
-
03-31-22 02:39 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 161Well specifically cumming in her ass then transitioning to cumming in her pussy. Quick dirty swap. It was hot, if unhygienic for her, but she wanted it.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 02:00 #4730Regular Member

Posts: 17Any 50,60 plus ladies?
I was surprised to see Seattle's 40 plus list craer sparser than Portland's. Love ladies my age or older. Not looking for barbies.
-
03-29-22 20:25 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 113Any info on this one
Any info on this one?
No results from google.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...h/417851136666
-
03-29-22 16:44 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 449Eden
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128293%3B
Eden is a nice girl. Looks like her pictures except in person she has a warm smile constantly. Very nice, no clock watching. Attentive to what you want. She gives a very nice BBBJ. DATY was nice. No BBFS. Good bargain and good time.
-
03-29-22 14:57 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 34LovelySky. Her pics are not accurate. She has some issue with her teeth. Decent massage. Covered BJ. She can take a pounding.
Originally Posted by RockyKors
[View Original Post]
Mikki. She's in great shape. Be gentle she will treat you like a king!
-
03-29-22 13:20 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 340Bbciatcip = bare back, cum in ass, cum in pussy. Duh.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 11:41 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 1404Same as dulce. I swear every meet is waiting an hour for her in the car. Not suspicious at all sitting in a car for an hour only to go into an apartment for an hour.
Originally Posted by TnaCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 01:56 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 30What is bbciatcip?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:58 #4723Regular Member

Posts: 23Kori
She is nice enough in person, but I have been ghosted as well a couple times. I also think she doesn't start getting ready until after you text her that you have arrived. I would plan on a wait and hope that she doesn't ghost you. Great MILF though.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 15:22 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 63Potheads
So I guess she's gen x?
Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace
[View Original Post]
Anyway. I'm thinking they have all these expectations about our hygiene. And I always go completely squared away. They should also have good hygiene. And smelling like Willie Nelson's braids is not cool.
-
03-28-22 13:49 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 362CarinaGrande = CarianaGrande
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-CarianaGrande
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 12:45 #4720Regular Member

Posts: 17Emma's photos are fairly heavily retouched. To me the photos make her look significantly more western, than the Asian reality. She's still reasonably attractive, but the photos are misleading.
Originally Posted by RockyKors
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





