Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 750 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 11241
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6591

    Some successes

    Contributing to the intel on here with some girls I did get to the fc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-ff51c417cda4

    Finally found an asian who was interested. Met up. Great body, bare, but pretty straight to business. Not on bc. Thought she was good for something more consistent but she ghosted afterwards. Says that she prefers asians so asian dudes here's your chance, still have not found an asian girl that doesn't have her head up her own ass though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-1745c973fd79

    Met up with her a few times for 400 also. Still don't have the magic to get meetups for 2 yet. Her chest is gigantic. Busty doesn't even describe it. Started off BBBJ / cfs but she was also open to moving to going bare. She's on bc. She's pretty relaxed but still good to spend time with. Was fun but decided to move on.

  2. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    Who's shelling out for these girls and how do I get money to waste like that?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-4df3b922fcfd

    Wants 300 to meet, 4-5 to give you a handy in a movie theater, 7 to let you use a toy on her, and 1 k for anything else.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-0a6a9ab72208

    Sent an intro message and she asked for 1 k.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-2de809797a00

    8 - 1 k per meet.
    They may ask for these amounts, but I doubt there are any serious takers.

    The first horse-faced ogre is literally named MissAndry, as in misandry, or hatred of men. It's no surprise that she's nickel-and-diming you for any normal human interaction, and will direct all her hatred and malice to you if you let her.

    The second girl looks better, but faces a lot of stiff competition for the men who can provide Gs. Why would I give her a full stack when I can have a younger and hotter dime for a few hundred?

    The third girl is a complete mid, solidly mediocre, and absolutely not worth 1 K.

  3. #6589
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    What are words to avoid on SA so you do not get banned? A lot of women refuse to text saying its a scam and I am unwilling to talk much on SA due to them being so ban happy. Any ideas?
    PPM is a flagged term, as well as any phrasing that directly links sex and money. Most terms on this list qualify as escort terminology, and can get you suspended or banned if used on SA:

    https://jamirodman.com/sex-industry-...s-terminology/

    As has been mentioned, take the conversation offsite and to another platform as soon as you can, but keep the conversation in neutral terms until you are sure that she's DTF. Always keep your conversation with your POT positive and comfortable.

    I like to start off with terms such as "mutually beneficial," "friends with benefits," "romantic," "non-platonic," "traditional connection," etc. To make it very transparent that I'm not giving an allowance for pen pals, or for an innocent hug or a kiss on the cheek. If the POT turns out to be a platonic time waster or hustler with a jealous boyfriend, she cannot get you in trouble for such expressions. These terms have been used by the website, and they cannot reprimand you for using them.

    Once she's made it very obvious to you that she will put out, you can take your conversation wherever you see fit, and discuss any particulars you may be looking for.

  4. #6588

    BeautifulFan

    Anyone met up with her?

    BeautifulFan.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-17bdcdc0d0bd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BeautifulFan.jpg‎  

  5. #6587
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    What are words to avoid on SA so you do not get banned? A lot of women refuse to text saying its a scam and I am unwilling to talk much on SA due to them being so ban happy. Any ideas?
    Ask for snap / kik / whatsapp.

    If you can't move the convo off site its best to just drop it.

  6. #6586

    Words to avoid?

    What are words to avoid on SA so you do not get banned? A lot of women refuse to text saying its a scam and I am unwilling to talk much on SA due to them being so ban happy. Any ideas?

  7. #6585
    Who's shelling out for these girls and how do I get money to waste like that?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-4df3b922fcfd

    Wants 300 to meet, 4-5 to give you a handy in a movie theater, 7 to let you use a toy on her, and 1 k for anything else.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-0a6a9ab72208

    Sent an intro message and she asked for 1 k.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-2de809797a00

    8 - 1 k per meet.

  8. #6584

    Aphrodite

    Anyone met up with her?

    Aphrodite.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-8e18dbe9de57
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cassidy.jpg‎  

  9. #6583
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    B8 by. B.

    Anyone meet up with her?
    Hmmm. Never even seen her profile before. And she is in my neck of the woods, and I do specific filters for tall girls. She doesn't really float my boat, that could be one reason, but the other more likely possibility is that she only has her profile active at certain times. She definitely isn't one of the usual suspects you see on there all the time.

  10. #6582

    B8 by. B

    B8 by. B.

    Anyone meet up with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SugarBaby.jpg‎  

  11. #6581
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Yes that was a great hookup spot. Last I heard The Standard's Hollywood and DTLA locations shut down during the pandemic, but apparently some investors are bringing back the West Hollywood location. No such news about the downtown hotel.

    https://la.eater.com/2022/3/11/22972...strip-am-intel
    Too bad. The DTLA spot was my goto for sugaring and biz meetings. I guess I am out of the loop these days. And this one may sound crazy, but phoenix on 3rd and ord. If you like Chinese food. Almost no chance you will ever run into anyone you know. Girls love orange chicken w water spinach and fancy tea drinks. I have probably been on over 100 dinner dates there. Try and get a booth or table in the back corner... kitty corner from the entrance.

  12. #6580
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've met more than a few girls outside the 7th st station as they got off the metro. But if you want to treat yourself as well as the girl just a little, the standard is great as it is very reasonably priced and open 24/7 and has $10 valet parking. I have had probably 10 dates or so there. Some with ongoing SB's some for the M&G. Young girls love this place. And the food is good.
    Yes that was a great hookup spot. Last I heard The Standard's Hollywood and DTLA locations shut down during the pandemic, but apparently some investors are bringing back the West Hollywood location. No such news about the downtown hotel.

    https://la.eater.com/2022/3/11/22972...strip-am-intel

  13. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
    I've met more than a few girls outside the 7th st station as they got off the metro. But if you want to treat yourself as well as the girl just a little, the standard is great as it is very reasonably priced and open 24/7 and has $10 valet parking. I have had probably 10 dates or so there. Some with ongoing SB's some for the M&G. Young girls love this place. And the food is good.

  14. #6578
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Uh. Very safe during the day time at least. I mean as long as your arent meeting at an alleyway or some random street no onrs heard of LOL.
    Can't be too cautious nowadays. Someone I know was stabbed at a fancy high end store downtown recently. Getting robbed or stabbed would be really hard to explain way to anyone LOL.

  15. #6577

    Any luck w this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-e555ae751fb2

    Has anyone ever gotten a response or met? I can imagine her inbox is blown up but still.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape