Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 749 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
    I've met more than a few girls outside the 7th st station as they got off the metro. But if you want to treat yourself as well as the girl just a little, the standard is great as it is very reasonably priced and open 24/7 and has $10 valet parking. I have had probably 10 dates or so there. Some with ongoing SB's some for the M&G. Young girls love this place. And the food is good.

  2. #6578
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Uh. Very safe during the day time at least. I mean as long as your arent meeting at an alleyway or some random street no onrs heard of LOL.
    Can't be too cautious nowadays. Someone I know was stabbed at a fancy high end store downtown recently. Getting robbed or stabbed would be really hard to explain way to anyone LOL.

  3. #6577

    Any luck w this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-e555ae751fb2

    Has anyone ever gotten a response or met? I can imagine her inbox is blown up but still.

  4. #6576

    Cute

    lots of cuties these days
    Last edited by Large Ess; 03-28-22 at 20:48. Reason: Wrong info

  5. #6575
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
    Uh. Very safe during the day time at least. I mean as long as your arent meeting at an alleyway or some random street no onrs heard of LOL.

  6. #6574

    Banned

    Well, looks like I got banned off seeking because the girl decided to say she would "have sex for x", NOT ME SAYING IT. Sucks.

  7. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Unless its a coffee, snack, lunch or dinner date. And all you are paying for is the bill. Most of those have worked out ok the few times I have done them. And a few times not.
    Paying for a POT's coffee, snack, or a sensible lunch or dinner is fine. Simply avoid a high end restaurant or bar where you may drop 200-300+ in one sitting, which is exactly what a Dinner Horse wants you to do (the S is silent).

    What should never be paid is a cash amount simply to reward the hustler for showing up. It makes absolutely no sense to provide $$$ to someone you're not even in a mutually beneficial connection with, who has done absolutely nothing for you.

    No play, no pay.

  8. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
    Most parts of KTown and DTLA are safe. There's always certain streets that aren't safe and there's always crazies and homeless roaming around. But unless you're meeting in skid row, you'll be fine.

    I did the meet and greet at Starbux DTLA locations, make it easy to ditch and get out in case she turns out to be ugly or have a boyfriend waiting to rob you.

    You can suggest meeting at LA Live, 7th a Fig, or anyone of those places with lots of people.

  9. #6571
    Quote Originally Posted by RRyder  [View Original Post]
    You broke rule #2: Never pay for a meet and greet.
    Unless its a coffee, snack, lunch or dinner date. And all you are paying for is the bill. Most of those have worked out ok the few times I have done them. And a few times not.

  10. #6570

    Isabel and mom

    I think that the skinny chick and her mom are both pretty hot. I don't mind being in a threesome with the daughter and mother. I'll gladly drop 700 for this experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPnw  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking a long time and benefiting off some of your awesome Intel so I thought I would contribute too with girls I've seen visiting your fine city.

    MimosasAndRos:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-46d878c121c0

    My ATF body ever. Basically built like an anime with huge natural knockers on a slim body. 100% expected to be catfished but was pleasantly surprised. Sweet girl, chill to talk to, seemed smart too. Fun in private too with nice head game (BBBJ) and CFS. Bare was an option but she was close to her monthly test and preferred to just wait until then. Will do her bare on my next visit. Greek on the table but didn't take her up on it. Damage was 700.

    Hannah:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-f58d52fb8244

    Saw her a few weeks ago. She's certifiably insane in the best way. Pics on SA don't do her justice but the ones she will send over text will show she's a 10. Translates to in person too. Great body and gorgeous face, crazy open sexually too. One of the most enthusiastic fucks I've had off SA. She's always smiling and happy when fucking. She's been busy so haven't been able to see her since, but maybe you guys will have better luck. Damage was 800 and I think that was worth it for multiple hours and rounds.

    Your ATF:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0

    Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with cip, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.

    Isabelle:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed

    Saving the craziest for last. Amazing girl, skinny and tight body, very highly skilled in all departments. Can be very flakey but eventually met on the 4th attempt. Quoted 700 which I paid. The reason this was crazy is pretty unbelievable to explain. Once in a lifetime experience for me as she facilitated a threesome that I did not expect. You won't be disappointed.

    That's all from me I'll post more as I see them but think I have my hands full right now too.

  11. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
    Completely fine in both areas.

  12. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
    Don't believe everything you see on cable TV.

    K-Town is safe. DTLA is perfectly fine, especially Broadway District, Financial District, South Park, and the Arts District. All neighborhoods and businesses keep a strong security and police presence. Especially during the daytime. Sure you may see some homeless, but they mostly keep to themselves. You will also see stunning hotties of all flavors walking around without a care in the world.

    Your POT will likely want to meet in a restaurant, diner, or coffee shop with plenty of lighting and people, as well as nearby security. No need for a high end restaurant if its just a meet and greet.

    At the risk of stating the obvious, keep situational awareness at all times and you will be fine.

    If you're still feeling uneasy, offer to meet in the neighborhood of your preference.

  13. #6567

    How safe is downtown and Ktown?

    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.

  14. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    How about Tinder?

    Any of guys had any luck landing 18 - 21 college hotties on Tinder?

    I have, but I always end up getting banned.
    Here's a dedicated thread on Tinder and similar apps:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...er-mobile-apps

  15. #6565

    AdorableQueen

    Here's a fun one I saw a month or so back: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-0c5baab07f0e.

    She's not "LA beautiful" but pretty cute, and I was horny enough and impatient enough to pay a premium, though based on looks she should really be a 200 girl, but I ended up breaking my own rule and paying 5 (her original ask was 750) because I had a limited window and didn't want to spend more time chasing down another SA girl. I think it was maybe 2-3 hours between her first response to my initial SA message to me being balls deep in her.

    Picked her up (she doesn't drive) and took her to the hotel. She's super friendly and definitely GFE. Got up to the room and made out for a bit. Over text she had mentioned how much she loves giving head so I let her enjoy herself LOL. Good BBJ, not the best, but still really enjoyable, took instruction well, and sucked / licked my balls when asked. I finished in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. We took a break and she went to the restroom. She came back and I had to get my mouth on those D cup titties. She's also wearing a skirt with no underwear, and my fingers find out she has a decent little Bush (a rarity these days it feels like). I undress her, and go for some DATY and and I bring her to her first O. Take another break and chat and make out. Eventually I'm ready for round 2 and she's still wet. I have her move into CG and she asks about protection. I left it in the car, but we decide to proceed anyways as long as I don't finish inside her. I fuck her bare, she gets her 2nd O, and when I get close to mine I pull out and shove her head back down to catch it like the good little sl*t she is. She knows the drill and drains me with her mouth again. We chat as we get dressed, she's another little hippie girl trying to make it in the music scene. We grab a late dinner on the way back (her treat) and I drop her off and go my merry way.

    A few weeks later she texts asking for $ and to meet later. She was living in her friends car. I offer to meet her for fun and provide $ in person (never pay in advance) but she ghosts. So not the most reliable around, but pretty typical for those hippie girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molly6.JPG‎   Molly8.jpg‎   Molly12.jpg‎   Molly13.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape