Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 750 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 11248
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
    Don't believe everything you see on cable TV.

    K-Town is safe. DTLA is perfectly fine, especially Broadway District, Financial District, South Park, and the Arts District. All neighborhoods and businesses keep a strong security and police presence. Especially during the daytime. Sure you may see some homeless, but they mostly keep to themselves. You will also see stunning hotties of all flavors walking around without a care in the world.

    Your POT will likely want to meet in a restaurant, diner, or coffee shop with plenty of lighting and people, as well as nearby security. No need for a high end restaurant if its just a meet and greet.

    At the risk of stating the obvious, keep situational awareness at all times and you will be fine.

    If you're still feeling uneasy, offer to meet in the neighborhood of your preference.

  2. #6567

    How safe is downtown and Ktown?

    I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.

  3. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    How about Tinder?

    Any of guys had any luck landing 18 - 21 college hotties on Tinder?

    I have, but I always end up getting banned.
    Here's a dedicated thread on Tinder and similar apps:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...er-mobile-apps

  4. #6565

    AdorableQueen

    Here's a fun one I saw a month or so back: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-0c5baab07f0e.

    She's not "LA beautiful" but pretty cute, and I was horny enough and impatient enough to pay a premium, though based on looks she should really be a 200 girl, but I ended up breaking my own rule and paying 5 (her original ask was 750) because I had a limited window and didn't want to spend more time chasing down another SA girl. I think it was maybe 2-3 hours between her first response to my initial SA message to me being balls deep in her.

    Picked her up (she doesn't drive) and took her to the hotel. She's super friendly and definitely GFE. Got up to the room and made out for a bit. Over text she had mentioned how much she loves giving head so I let her enjoy herself LOL. Good BBJ, not the best, but still really enjoyable, took instruction well, and sucked / licked my balls when asked. I finished in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. We took a break and she went to the restroom. She came back and I had to get my mouth on those D cup titties. She's also wearing a skirt with no underwear, and my fingers find out she has a decent little Bush (a rarity these days it feels like). I undress her, and go for some DATY and and I bring her to her first O. Take another break and chat and make out. Eventually I'm ready for round 2 and she's still wet. I have her move into CG and she asks about protection. I left it in the car, but we decide to proceed anyways as long as I don't finish inside her. I fuck her bare, she gets her 2nd O, and when I get close to mine I pull out and shove her head back down to catch it like the good little sl*t she is. She knows the drill and drains me with her mouth again. We chat as we get dressed, she's another little hippie girl trying to make it in the music scene. We grab a late dinner on the way back (her treat) and I drop her off and go my merry way.

    A few weeks later she texts asking for $ and to meet later. She was living in her friends car. I offer to meet her for fun and provide $ in person (never pay in advance) but she ghosts. So not the most reliable around, but pretty typical for those hippie girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molly6.JPG‎   Molly8.jpg‎   Molly12.jpg‎   Molly13.jpg‎  

  5. #6564

    Tinder

    How about Tinder?

    Any of guys had any luck landing 18 - 21 college hotties on Tinder?

    I have, but I always end up getting banned.

  6. #6563
    You broke rule #2: Never pay for a meet and greet.

    Just FYI rule #1: Never send money before the meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    EducatedBabe. Goes to Chapman in OC. Asks for $500 for platonic meet.

    I got her down to $200 and we met for drinks. She acted very interested and agreed to meet again. I ubered her there, then she unexpectedly had some guy pick her up after the date.

    Of course, then she ghosted, I offered her ridiculous amounts and she never responded.

    I'm certain she's a rinser with a boyfriend who helps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0a945789e30b

  7. #6562

    EducatedBabe. Rinser

    EducatedBabe. Goes to Chapman in OC. Asks for $500 for platonic meet.

    I got her down to $200 and we met for drinks. She acted very interested and agreed to meet again. I ubered her there, then she unexpectedly had some guy pick her up after the date.

    Of course, then she ghosted, I offered her ridiculous amounts and she never responded.

    I'm certain she's a rinser with a boyfriend who helps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0a945789e30b

    PS - yes, I know most of you guys don't pay anything for M&G. I find it increases my throughput and it works 80% of the time. Also, I require them to come to me, I never drive to them. I don't care about the $200, I just don't like getting rinsed when they have no intention of starting an arrangement.

  8. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Can't find 'Social Media Girls' anywhere on this site. Not LA, not generally.
    It's been dormant for a while:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...l-media-girls-(reddit-tiktok-twitter-OF-etc).

  9. #6560
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've had success with several Boutine LA models on Insta. Some of these girls are happy to share you with their friends including threesomes, each one is a dime. The allowance will vary, but I can assure you they won't be available at HG's standard rate of $100.

    There's another thread called Social Media Girls where I've shared some guidelines on how to go about this.
    Can't find 'Social Media Girls' anywhere on this site. Not LA, not generally.

  10. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys had any luck picking up 18 to 21 year old college hotties on Instagram?
    Yes, I've had success with several Boutine LA models on Insta. Some of these girls are happy to share you with their friends including threesomes, each one is a dime. The allowance will vary, but I can assure you they won't be available at HG's standard rate of $100.

    There's another thread called Social Media Girls where I've shared some guidelines on how to go about this.

  11. #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPnw  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking a long time and benefiting off some of your awesome Intel so I thought I would contribute too with girls I've seen visiting your fine city.

    MimosasAndRos:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-46d878c121c0

    My ATF body ever. Basically built like an anime with huge natural knockers on a slim body. 100% expected to be catfished but was pleasantly surprised. Sweet girl, chill to talk to, seemed smart too. Fun in private too with nice head game (BBBJ) and CFS. Bare was an option but she was close to her monthly test and preferred to just wait until then. Will do her bare on my next visit. Greek on the table but didn't take her up on it. Damage was 700.

    Hannah:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-f58d52fb8244

    Saw her a few weeks ago. She's certifiably insane in the best way. Pics on SA don't do her justice but the ones she will send over text will show she's a 10. Translates to in person too. Great body and gorgeous face, crazy open sexually too. One of the most enthusiastic fucks I've had off SA. She's always smiling and happy when fucking. She's been busy so haven't been able to see her since, but maybe you guys will have better luck. Damage was 800 and I think that was worth it for multiple hours and rounds.

    Your ATF:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0

    Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with cip, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.

    Isabelle:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed

    Saving the craziest for last. Amazing girl, skinny and tight body, very highly skilled in all departments. Can be very flakey but eventually met on the 4th attempt. Quoted 700 which I paid. The reason this was crazy is pretty unbelievable to explain. Once in a lifetime experience for me as she facilitated a threesome that I did not expect. You won't be disappointed.

    That's all from me I'll post more as I see them but think I have my hands full right now too.
    Great intel! I assume all are bare friendly? Can you PM me digits for any that you can share? #bannedfromSA.

  12. #6557
    Was the threesome with the mom? LOL. This skinny chick seems to be very popular on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPnw  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking a long time and benefiting off some of your awesome Intel so I thought I would contribute too with girls I've seen visiting your fine city.

    Your ATF:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed

    Saving the craziest for last. Amazing girl, skinny and tight body, very highly skilled in all departments. Can be very flakey but eventually met on the 4th attempt. Quoted 700 which I paid. The reason this was crazy is pretty unbelievable to explain. Once in a lifetime experience for me as she facilitated a threesome that I did not expect. You won't be disappointed.

    That's all from me I'll post more as I see them but think I have my hands full right now too.

  13. #6556
    Wow. All these chicks are hot!

    This bio cracks me up. I'm surprised SA allows this for over 4 years since they seem to be banning SD just for about anything.

    "About Me.

    I'm as easy going as they come, and I love older men. I'm very fun to hang with and comfortable in any situation. Whether your hand is wrapped around my waist or pushing down on the top of my head, we're probably going to have a very good time."

    Your ATF:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-fe335d5056f0

    Gorgeous girl, great body, seasoned pro. Fantastic body on her and she can use it. Provides a really good experience with great conversation, amazing sex. Can feel a bit transactional because she only stays 2 hours but during that time we did nothing but fuck and suck so I think it was worth it. She didn't literally start a clock but our few meetings she has naturally ended them at the 2 hour mark after we get naked. BBBJ, BBFS with CIP, Greek with CIA, ATM, she's very flexible. Damage was 500. Pretty sure she's on OF as well but does not give it out.

  14. #6555

    Instagram

    Any of you guys had any luck picking up 18 to 21 year old college hotties on Instagram?

  15. #6554
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys use your real picture on your profile?
    You should look at some of the other threads on sugar dating, like Richmond, there has been a running discussion. In short, no, as I have a SO, too much risk, of a hack or just the wrong girl having your real pic. Some single guys who really don't care might though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape