Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 11254
-
03-28-22 20:12 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 489Cute
lots of cuties these days
Last edited by Large Ess; 03-28-22 at 20:48. Reason: Wrong info
-
03-28-22 18:18 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 788Uh. Very safe during the day time at least. I mean as long as your arent meeting at an alleyway or some random street no onrs heard of LOL.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 14:18 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 56Banned
Well, looks like I got banned off seeking because the girl decided to say she would "have sex for x", NOT ME SAYING IT. Sucks.
-
03-28-22 13:42 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 414Paying for a POT's coffee, snack, or a sensible lunch or dinner is fine. Simply avoid a high end restaurant or bar where you may drop 200-300+ in one sitting, which is exactly what a Dinner Horse wants you to do (the S is silent).
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
What should never be paid is a cash amount simply to reward the hustler for showing up. It makes absolutely no sense to provide $$$ to someone you're not even in a mutually beneficial connection with, who has done absolutely nothing for you.
No play, no pay.
-
03-28-22 12:19 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 59Most parts of KTown and DTLA are safe. There's always certain streets that aren't safe and there's always crazies and homeless roaming around. But unless you're meeting in skid row, you'll be fine.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
I did the meet and greet at Starbux DTLA locations, make it easy to ditch and get out in case she turns out to be ugly or have a boyfriend waiting to rob you.
You can suggest meeting at LA Live, 7th a Fig, or anyone of those places with lots of people.
-
03-28-22 02:23 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 5603Unless its a coffee, snack, lunch or dinner date. And all you are paying for is the bill. Most of those have worked out ok the few times I have done them. And a few times not.
Originally Posted by RRyder
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 01:54 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 206Isabel and mom
I think that the skinny chick and her mom are both pretty hot. I don't mind being in a threesome with the daughter and mother. I'll gladly drop 700 for this experience.
Originally Posted by MisterPnw
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 20:35 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 441Completely fine in both areas.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 18:27 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 414Don't believe everything you see on cable TV.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
K-Town is safe. DTLA is perfectly fine, especially Broadway District, Financial District, South Park, and the Arts District. All neighborhoods and businesses keep a strong security and police presence. Especially during the daytime. Sure you may see some homeless, but they mostly keep to themselves. You will also see stunning hotties of all flavors walking around without a care in the world.
Your POT will likely want to meet in a restaurant, diner, or coffee shop with plenty of lighting and people, as well as nearby security. No need for a high end restaurant if its just a meet and greet.
At the risk of stating the obvious, keep situational awareness at all times and you will be fine.
If you're still feeling uneasy, offer to meet in the neighborhood of your preference.
-
03-27-22 15:58 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 78How safe is downtown and Ktown?
I am far away but a SB wants to meet in public and I am wary of all the druggies and violent untreated people walking the streets of LA. She picked a spot in Ktown but is mentioning Dtla too, I avoid these places usually. What do you guys think.
-
03-27-22 13:01 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 414Here's a dedicated thread on Tinder and similar apps:
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...er-mobile-apps
-
03-27-22 12:11 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 1302AdorableQueen
Here's a fun one I saw a month or so back: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-0c5baab07f0e.
She's not "LA beautiful" but pretty cute, and I was horny enough and impatient enough to pay a premium, though based on looks she should really be a 200 girl, but I ended up breaking my own rule and paying 5 (her original ask was 750) because I had a limited window and didn't want to spend more time chasing down another SA girl. I think it was maybe 2-3 hours between her first response to my initial SA message to me being balls deep in her.
Picked her up (she doesn't drive) and took her to the hotel. She's super friendly and definitely GFE. Got up to the room and made out for a bit. Over text she had mentioned how much she loves giving head so I let her enjoy herself LOL. Good BBJ, not the best, but still really enjoyable, took instruction well, and sucked / licked my balls when asked. I finished in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. We took a break and she went to the restroom. She came back and I had to get my mouth on those D cup titties. She's also wearing a skirt with no underwear, and my fingers find out she has a decent little Bush (a rarity these days it feels like). I undress her, and go for some DATY and and I bring her to her first O. Take another break and chat and make out. Eventually I'm ready for round 2 and she's still wet. I have her move into CG and she asks about protection. I left it in the car, but we decide to proceed anyways as long as I don't finish inside her. I fuck her bare, she gets her 2nd O, and when I get close to mine I pull out and shove her head back down to catch it like the good little sl*t she is. She knows the drill and drains me with her mouth again. We chat as we get dressed, she's another little hippie girl trying to make it in the music scene. We grab a late dinner on the way back (her treat) and I drop her off and go my merry way.
A few weeks later she texts asking for $ and to meet later. She was living in her friends car. I offer to meet her for fun and provide $ in person (never pay in advance) but she ghosts. So not the most reliable around, but pretty typical for those hippie girls.
-
03-26-22 22:50 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 43Tinder
How about Tinder?
Any of guys had any luck landing 18 - 21 college hotties on Tinder?
I have, but I always end up getting banned.
-
03-26-22 18:44 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 43You broke rule #2: Never pay for a meet and greet.
Just FYI rule #1: Never send money before the meet.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 18:40 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 272EducatedBabe. Rinser
EducatedBabe. Goes to Chapman in OC. Asks for $500 for platonic meet.
I got her down to $200 and we met for drinks. She acted very interested and agreed to meet again. I ubered her there, then she unexpectedly had some guy pick her up after the date.
Of course, then she ghosted, I offered her ridiculous amounts and she never responded.
I'm certain she's a rinser with a boyfriend who helps.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0a945789e30b
PS - yes, I know most of you guys don't pay anything for M&G. I find it increases my throughput and it works 80% of the time. Also, I require them to come to me, I never drive to them. I don't care about the $200, I just don't like getting rinsed when they have no intention of starting an arrangement.










Reply With Quote





