Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 44180
-
03-26-22 14:47 #27905Senior Member

Posts: 90Beach Blvd appointment only
Dude thanks for the report. I got some private messages in my mail, and I have to stress the fact that you need to call this place becuz they are appointment only. I won't give out their location because you will be knocking on the friggin door like a cuck and I don't want to hear about that. Anyways, I want to try some new girls there will be reporting again soon.
Originally Posted by BigErection
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 14:23 #27904Senior Member

Posts: 101Dream spa in Orange
All signs point to this being a legit massage. Signs posted at the door stating no funny business. Not sure which noob monger asked at the front door for extras but was yelled at for even asking. He was promptly kicked out. I tried to walk out after this but lady blocked the door and told me I would enjoy. Okay. Went through with it. Good massage. Even better HE. Topless. She brought down the top half of her dress. She was on the older side. 40's. She said she was Japanese but idk. She was cute tho. $40 for 30 minutes and 60 tip. I don't remember her name. She said she was filling in but normally works weekends only.
-
03-26-22 14:20 #27903Senior Member

Posts: 84Same experiance with Trinity, Trish, Bella, Sherri or what ever names she uses
She changes her name and number every month. Her adds look all the same.
Originally Posted by Onilove96
[View Original Post]
Cap letters and fake pictures.
Stay far away from this psychopath.
-
03-26-22 13:00 #27902Senior Member

Posts: 104Agree
I agree. Have never understood the weird coding when it comes to the cost.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 12:58 #27901Senior Member

Posts: 104O Spa Laguna Hills
In town, so decided to try a different spot. Stopped at O Spa in Laguna Hills. It's in the "out building" of a shopping center, with the entrance on the Alicia Parkway side of that building. Typical lobby with a small window to office area and a second interior door. Met by Sally. Easily 50's, and a bit overweight. She had time, so I opted for 45 minute session. Led to a room with a large mirror alongside the table (good sign), paid and she left. Noticed a small sign on the wall near clothes hooks alerting that the rooms are "not private and may be entered by city staff at any time". Never seen that before. I undressed and waited a couple minutes. Sally came back in and began a nice massage. Probably an 8 on the AMP scale, 5 on the CMT scale. She found knots and worked hard to release them. Friendly and chatty at first. She has decent English. Then more quiet as she worked. Very limited teasing, but the towel came off early. She had warm towels in the room to wipe me off before the flip.
On the flip she indicated a HE was available and I asked if she would use her mouth. She giggled and said no, she doesn't do that. Began a nice slow HJ and allowed OTC roaming. After a couple minutes she began softly moaning while my hand was between her legs. I didn't really need to see her naked, but was willing to do a little internal investigation to make it more fun for her. Tugged on her tights and said "I can do better for you without these". Another giggle and definite no. OK. OTC it is. As she continued the HJ, her other hand left my balls and gave a little stroke to the starfish. When I responded positively, she asked, "put in" and when I said yes, she inserted a finger and gave me a really nice prostate massage. Clearly not her first time. That brought things to a positive and prolific finish. "You Superman". There was still time on the clock, so after cleaning me up, she left to wash her hands. Came back and did a few minutes of extra massage.
$50 for 45 minutes and I tipped $40. There was never any discussion of tip and she was happy with what I gave her.
-
03-26-22 12:03 #27900Regular Member

Posts: 5Oops no, $50.00. Apologies for incorrect and useless abbreviating.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 09:09 #27899Senior Member

Posts: 196Fk Trinity
Trinity in Garden Grove with the tats is the worst. Worst monger experience in my life with her. She has body of a little boy for one and the ad pic is not even close to represent her. She is AB Viet and a mom. Works out of a back room that is a dump and has kids stuff everywhere. This b&$ at) is ghetto and just so rude. If you are speaking about her then I would say I guess YMMV because I would not recommend her to an enemy. My review of her is on MPR to warn you so save your $.
Originally Posted by CStew
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 23:16 #27898Senior Member

Posts: 1657I see nothing wrong with the noobs abbreviations. Just got with plenty. Do I have to explain plenty of what?
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 22:12 #27897Regular Member

Posts: 23Palms Spa in Orange (the city). Not too hard to find if you search around for the name.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 21:54 #27896Senior Member

Posts: 700Wherebis this?
Originally Posted by CStew
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 18:48 #27895Senior Member

Posts: 648I never could figure out, by using that notation, is it an attempt to disguise information from LE or noobies? I also wonder about roses. I also agree that I the post was a good post.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 18:43 #27894Regular Member

Posts: 23Trinity is young (my best guess is 24/25 ish?) and petite! I had my own suspicions since the posts did seem very shilly to me, but I'm glad I took the plunge.
She knows she's attractive and is quite proud of it; the way she speaks and acts (even her tats, LOL) suggest this as well.
The massage was decent; she puts in decent strength for her frame. She aims to please and did not rush; could have me out the door so much sooner if that was the goal but I think she really enjoys bringing me to the edge.
She seems born and raised in California and speaks like it.
Booker has horrible English and the images provided are not her (similar body but not the same face), but close enough and she has a pretty face anyway.
-
03-25-22 17:26 #27893Senior Member

Posts: 895How Much at Zellifi
Just got to ask, exactly how much in English, did you pay? By the abbreviations, you indicate you paid $150 for a HE, which seems like an unheard of price. Guessing, you paid Fifty Bucks?
Originally Posted by Amplify2000
[View Original Post]
FYI.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations
As a rule, using the abbreviations for pricing, only leads to confusion, either on the part of the poster or the reader. Most people, would highly recommend they not be used, due to them being commonly confused.
Otherwise, decent 1st post!
-
03-25-22 13:21 #27892Senior Member

Posts: 175Where were you? Who were you with?
Originally Posted by VoltronX
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 13:03 #27891Regular Member

Posts: 5Zellify
Laguna Niguel spa. 60 min massage + 30 min body scrub. Other pieces of professional looking equipment in the room, I think you can get a variety of other more technical services here. Weird young man at front desk (Son? Grandson?) who made me leave and come back 5 min later because I arrived 5 minutes before appointment. Came back, checked in via iPad, so all seemed like more legit massage place. Shown to room, in comes definite gilf, big tits, couldn't tell if Chinese or Korean, face mask. Gave a serious massage for 60 minutes, then body scrub, which I thought was reverse order from what I usually experience. During scrub, started to get much more handsy with my cock and balls, moving them out of the way, etc. Then pointed at them and asked if I wanted massage there too. $.5. Yes, of course. Oiled them up, and started gently and slowly getting things going, ending with a nice firm stroke while she moaned 'yeah, yeah' and I groped her big tits over her shirt. Finished and she cleaned everything up really efficiently, finished rest of body scrub, ended with a final overall body rub. The end. Left the cash on table and left after getting dressed. Weird young man stopped me as I left to ask if I'd given her a tip. Ha.
Recommended for those looking like a pretty solid massage plus HE. I didn't get her name, sadly.











Reply With Quote




