Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 10966
-
03-24-22 01:55 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 108Chloe714 fake photos
I blocked her so can't share her profile link, attaching the pics she had in her profile. Before meeting she said her last SD gave her 5-8 K a month (yea right). Basically in person she has the body shape of a shorter Grimace, completely different face from the photos, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's older than 20 (age that was in her profile). I told her I had a work emergency and ran away; paid for her Uber both ways.
-
03-23-22 12:00 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 108Not my style (edit: She's not my style) but I asked for photos, will share if she sends.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:18 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 702Currently profile says "Massachusetts, Massachusetts" as the location. That's always a red flag for me.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:10 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 108I prefer younger girls (18-21 is the best for me, I'll go 22-25 on occasion) for their bodies and personalities / innocence (typically); I care less about how good they are in bed since I can take the lead on that part.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 10:58 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 7021. I agree with you that SA is not the place for a 23 yr old guy. For all the reasons you (and others) already stated.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
2. $400 for a college girl or recent grad or grad student is very common here in Boston. If they truly are "horrible" in bed don't see them again. Or see them just for the tight young body experience. But it all depends on what you're looking for. I am way more interested in a non-pro nerdy girl who might not be as good at giving great sex as a pro girl is. But I've also found the nerdy girls who give it as good as the pro's. Those are the keepers for me. It takes time for the search which is OK with me.
-
03-23-22 09:28 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 108I might meet her today, she said she's ok coming to see me in Boston. Will TOFTT if she ends up coming.
Originally Posted by JMan98
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 21:00 #6580Regular Member

Posts: 23Used to go by Dreyla before
She used to go by the name Dreyla before. I saw her in December. This is her new profile, everything is on the menu. A but talkative as she does kick-boxing, natural boobs. Just want you to keep *ucking. I was exhausted in the 2 hours we were together, LOL! BBFSCIP is available, if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 14:13 #6579Banned Member

Posts: 414She's from Lynn / Salem. We were friends on facebook, she's been doing this for what 7 yrs plus. Used to actually post on escort sites then stopped a few years ago now is just on seeking. I never met her since its to proish. I got her snap on seeking last week and we talked. Her private pics didn't do it for me tho. She has no sex appeal and the pics of her feet was a turn off. They looked all jacked up and stuff.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 13:06 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 203Any info?
Anyone talk to this girl? Seems cute, good response via text (albeit short but to the point).
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-8fe5a977c0a1
-
03-22-22 12:28 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 650I tend to agree with your outlook on looking younger and decent looking. I had great successes when I was in my 40's vs 60's. The girls were very happy and playful when they would show up more so before vs now. I'm far from a troll but the age thing does seem to matter. Ofc I don't play any games any longer and try to get right to the point of this program so they may be a little put off? I am also very firm on what I will donate so me being relatively inflexible may frustrate them. Back in the Montreal days the girls would usually comment "oh thank god you are young and in decent shape". Most of those girls were/are college girls and were operating pre SA. I had more than cancel the remaining appointments and spend the night with me all for their hourly rate. Best of times for sure.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 11:55 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 742There are more younger ones on there now who really either have not much of a clue and are looking for fantasy land or have watched videos, read things from other girls.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
Telling them there are plenty of younger guys on there, they will get paid for having dinner with a guy, will be showered with gifts, taken on trips around the world, have their rent / car / tuition paid, etc.
The level of cluelessness and fantasy land thinking is over the top now.
I find it amusing that there are younger girls on there thinking a guy under 30 will be on there and have plenty of money to give them.
These girls just have no clue about things or how sugar dating world works at all.
You should be able to find some young hotties there and if I were you I would be looking to pay very minimal for them.
You have the leverage over these girls so use it.
-
03-22-22 08:50 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 237Under 30
I've found the opposite to be true at least for the under 30 women. I've spoken and traded pics with 5 or 6 from my 1 month on seeking and met 2 and all but one basically said to me "oh thank got your young and good looking most guys that message me are older". Idk, I take what they say with a grain of salt in general but I feel like my age and reasonably good looks hve helped me out.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 08:44 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 237Sasha
Hey I appreciate the feedback. I asked her about it and she said protection only for FS because no birth control. I generally take what these women say with a grain of salt until we actually meet tho so we'll see. She's definitely semi-pro at the very least but I don't really care as long as I get a couple hours and a couple nutz. We'll see.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 00:07 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 108I once dated a kgirl outside the business (not a good decision I know) and she said one reason she preferred older clients was less stamina / energy / cups. This was a while ago though, probably more viagra now and such.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 00:06 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 108In my experience there's definitely much more PPM on SA than there was a couple years ago. Pro's / agency disguised as nonpro SB's as well.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




