Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 10959
-
03-22-22 14:13 #6579Banned Member

Posts: 414She's from Lynn / Salem. We were friends on facebook, she's been doing this for what 7 yrs plus. Used to actually post on escort sites then stopped a few years ago now is just on seeking. I never met her since its to proish. I got her snap on seeking last week and we talked. Her private pics didn't do it for me tho. She has no sex appeal and the pics of her feet was a turn off. They looked all jacked up and stuff.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 13:06 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 203Any info?
Anyone talk to this girl? Seems cute, good response via text (albeit short but to the point).
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-8fe5a977c0a1
-
03-22-22 12:28 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 650I tend to agree with your outlook on looking younger and decent looking. I had great successes when I was in my 40's vs 60's. The girls were very happy and playful when they would show up more so before vs now. I'm far from a troll but the age thing does seem to matter. Ofc I don't play any games any longer and try to get right to the point of this program so they may be a little put off? I am also very firm on what I will donate so me being relatively inflexible may frustrate them. Back in the Montreal days the girls would usually comment "oh thank god you are young and in decent shape". Most of those girls were/are college girls and were operating pre SA. I had more than cancel the remaining appointments and spend the night with me all for their hourly rate. Best of times for sure.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 11:55 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 742There are more younger ones on there now who really either have not much of a clue and are looking for fantasy land or have watched videos, read things from other girls.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
Telling them there are plenty of younger guys on there, they will get paid for having dinner with a guy, will be showered with gifts, taken on trips around the world, have their rent / car / tuition paid, etc.
The level of cluelessness and fantasy land thinking is over the top now.
I find it amusing that there are younger girls on there thinking a guy under 30 will be on there and have plenty of money to give them.
These girls just have no clue about things or how sugar dating world works at all.
You should be able to find some young hotties there and if I were you I would be looking to pay very minimal for them.
You have the leverage over these girls so use it.
-
03-22-22 08:50 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 237Under 30
I've found the opposite to be true at least for the under 30 women. I've spoken and traded pics with 5 or 6 from my 1 month on seeking and met 2 and all but one basically said to me "oh thank got your young and good looking most guys that message me are older". Idk, I take what they say with a grain of salt in general but I feel like my age and reasonably good looks hve helped me out.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 08:44 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 237Sasha
Hey I appreciate the feedback. I asked her about it and she said protection only for FS because no birth control. I generally take what these women say with a grain of salt until we actually meet tho so we'll see. She's definitely semi-pro at the very least but I don't really care as long as I get a couple hours and a couple nutz. We'll see.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 00:07 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 108I once dated a kgirl outside the business (not a good decision I know) and she said one reason she preferred older clients was less stamina / energy / cups. This was a while ago though, probably more viagra now and such.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 00:06 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 108In my experience there's definitely much more PPM on SA than there was a couple years ago. Pro's / agency disguised as nonpro SB's as well.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 23:40 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 122If you are 23 years old trust me you don't need SA. Don't waste your money on it. I would spend money on a life coach and improve your social skills. I'm sure if you go to the bar in Boston every girls will want to talk to you if you are not weird. Base on what you are saying, it sound like you want a pro. For me, I joined SA just to see what is the hype. I played around with it until I got banned. It was alright for me because I get to find girls of my type that I can go straight to sex because of money. A lot of the girls on SA will want $400, which is ridiculous because they are horrible in bed.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 20:09 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 155Gtk
This is very good to know going to try my luck and see if I get any success.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
Thank you all who replied appreciate the feedback.
-
03-21-22 19:11 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 308Younger dudes under 30 might find some success on SA, but another allure of why women go on SB site is to not just find dudes with money, but to find older dudes with money.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
I saw a few profiles who would say, "no offense to the cryptobros, but looking for an experienced guy over 35" and such.
Just be a gentleman, know your rate window going into a conversation, and ask lots of questions (also to weed out spammers).
-
03-21-22 19:11 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 5925 yo similar situation. Ppm works. Like people have suggested it is a numbers game. I have had moderate success. Been vanilla dating recently for the last 2 months or so can't make specific recommendations. Good luck.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 15:17 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 232You have to be aware that a lot of women especially in and around Boston will ignore guys younger than 30 simply because they expect that younger guys will not have much money to offer. This is not to say there aren't decent looking girls you can get in bed with for a couple hundred bucks. At the end of the day, it's still generally a numbers game.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 21:39 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 574All but three of my encounters from SA have been "pay per meet", which is probably what you're looking for. Two of the three I didn't pay anything for, one of them I previously reported here, the other left SA in January but we kept in touch and recently met up in person, no allowance ever discussed. The last of the two is the "girlfriend" I mentioned in one of my recent comments. I buy her stuff and pay for things occasionally, but no more than I would any regular girlfriend. I see her often.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 21:19 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 602DreamySiren
Seemed intriguing but then in a span of hours changed locs 3 x. Small favor, if someone can grab pics we may get more info. She will share but snatch back as soon as you look so saving them fast is important. I have a bad feeling about this one guys.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-561933f12be2








Reply With Quote






