Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 10962
-
03-21-22 15:17 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 232You have to be aware that a lot of women especially in and around Boston will ignore guys younger than 30 simply because they expect that younger guys will not have much money to offer. This is not to say there aren't decent looking girls you can get in bed with for a couple hundred bucks. At the end of the day, it's still generally a numbers game.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 21:39 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 574All but three of my encounters from SA have been "pay per meet", which is probably what you're looking for. Two of the three I didn't pay anything for, one of them I previously reported here, the other left SA in January but we kept in touch and recently met up in person, no allowance ever discussed. The last of the two is the "girlfriend" I mentioned in one of my recent comments. I buy her stuff and pay for things occasionally, but no more than I would any regular girlfriend. I see her often.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 21:19 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 602DreamySiren
Seemed intriguing but then in a span of hours changed locs 3 x. Small favor, if someone can grab pics we may get more info. She will share but snatch back as soon as you look so saving them fast is important. I have a bad feeling about this one guys.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-561933f12be2
-
03-20-22 20:02 #6564Banned Member

Posts: 414The woman on seeking could care less how old you are and what your job pays. They are there for money and don't care if how you make it or get it. As long as you hit there offer they will come. I find your average price to pay is 300.
Originally Posted by ItsChiChi
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 19:35 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 155Sa
I never tried Seeking but what are the chances of having good success for someone who is 23 good paying job I'm not rich by any means.
I just want to pay right away no sugar baby type shit is it worth for me?
-
03-20-22 12:00 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 74She tried to get me to go for just head for 300 x like no thanks she's not that good.
Originally Posted by JDogInMA
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 11:55 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 74I had seen her twice. Didn't for a bit and she lost it when I was busy and took more than an hour to answer. Calling me all sorts of shit threatening me. She's fucking wack.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 08:39 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 653I apparently should have worded is as "my" number one rule. Some of you guys need to relax a little. I'm just sharing my experience which I thought was the point of this site.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 01:16 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 137Hope it goes well, I spoke with her but when she said everything would be covered I wasn't down and she got mad when I said the amount she wanted I should be getting a BBBJ at least with covered FS. Figured I'd give you the heads up in case she pulls something on ya.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 19:10 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 374Worth the ride
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3
This one is worth the ride to the nutmeg state her schedule is tight. She will ride you big time she is nice and tight worth the trip as I said before and the rate is fair unlike others.
-
03-19-22 14:30 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 237Sasha
No feedback but got a meeting set up next week. Video chat with her went well, she seems open minded. Going to meet and greet and hopefully grab a room will report later 🤙.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 16:54 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 574Someone else said it in another response: it takes a small amount of effort to figure out if a girl is real and interested. I start with a polite introduction, and see where it goes. I've been screwing a different girl every other week since December. In addition to that I basically have a girlfriend. And all that is aside from my wife.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 16:15 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 624This thread is getting distorted
The idea is that SBs really ARE viewing your profile, but if you look at their profile is says that they HAVE NOT. This used to happen when the SB was using the app versus the website. I've had more than one message me with details they could have only gotten by reading my profile. But their profile say not viewed you yet. There were using the app at the time. This was a while back and I do not know the version of the app. I do not use the app.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 11:07 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 90Great advice
This is spot on advice. Don't over think it. The site is full of all kinds of ladies, a lot of BS of course, but also real opportunities. Especially if you have a little game. It's hard work and time consuming but that's the game. Bottom line is you need time and money to play. You might find an occasional Unicorn and you might not, but you will eventually find ladies who want to meet with you. Pro, SB or maybe a combination of both. I find that timing is everything with many of these women. If they need money or are in the mood, you better be ready to react quickly and meet, which can turn a cup of coffee into a visit to the FC that very day.
Once you develop a regular meet up with a lady, it can be really fun. If your looking for high volume, that's more challenging than it used to be but that was never really my goal. But to each his own. This is usually just a NSA / FWB situation, so don't plan on talking about how to solve world peace or whatever, just take it for what it is and enjoy. I see one lady two hours away from me maybe every other month or so, but she usually responds when I text and we pick right up where we left off last time. There are all kinds on the site but it's a bit addictive when it works well. Don't overthink it and these ladies are not your GF. Just more like a friend, with benefits obviously!
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 18:26 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 650Not sure what the big deal is with trying to figure out what the girls are up to. They either agree to meet you or they don't. If one likes you but won't reply to messages just move on. Your profile should be straight forward what you are looking for and if the " scammers" are not reading it, it takes 5 secs and tell them to move off the site to communicate or just tell them you are not interested in a platonic arrangement. Don't waste a lot of time trying to figure this shit out. Be up front and polite and they either want to meet and greet or they want money up front. I typically just say no thank you to any prepay bs and look for the next one. SA is a part time job to find the right match. Being polite and quick to the point will get you to the go or no go selection quickly. Girls under 20 are a real challenge because they are naive and are thinking everyone wants a penpal. 23 and up know the game and that's when you need to control the conversations but you also need to be able to say thanks but no thanks. If a girl wants to meet quickly then just do it and don't wonder why. Set up a meeting at a hotel so it's safe and if she gives you what you are looking for work out a better arrangement for Incall or better prices because of the hotel for repeat hookups. If she is a pro and you don't care then bang away, if you don't want a pro it's pretty easy to figure it out by the conversation prior to meeting. Just don't pay crazy money and complain after. Most of the girls I am communicating with want a "mentor" aka penpal. I say thank you but I want a FWB arrangement and it isn't platonic. The past 5 girls have been this way and I just say not for me and keep looking. Eventually you will find the one that will bang you. Hang on to her for a while and have fun.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






