Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47194
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    Valley Health in Chamblee.

    Been there three times, didn't report the second. The first was pretty dang good, the second was a chore, Mama had to come in and solve the problem. Not a "me" issue, the poor girl was having a bad day.

    Went there for the third time about three weeks ago. Mama asked me if I'd been there before, who I saw, etc. Yes I have. $80, she showed me to the room.

    In comes, IMHO, a very hot Korean gal in a mini dress. Curves for days. Gave me a big hug, asked me why I was so nervous. Because I'm shy.

    I got over my shyness pretty quick. After a bit of a rub, she invited me to the shower. A little awkward going from the room to the shower with the towel in front of me like a pup tent, but she was worth it.

    After the shower, she asked me to sit on the edge of the table and take off her dress. She is luscious. . . Sorry. . . I forgot her name.

    No doubt more fun was to be had, but I opted for the HJ. She obliged while my hands roamed. No FIV, but everything else, eyes and hands, was amazing.

    Bacchus will be back.
    How much tip did that take?

  2. #47193
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    Valley Health in Chamblee.

    Been there three times, didn't report the second. The first was pretty dang good, the second was a chore, Mama had to come in and solve the problem. Not a "me" issue, the poor girl was having a bad day.

    Went there for the third time about three weeks ago. Mama asked me if I'd been there before, who I saw, etc. Yes I have. $80, she showed me to the room.

    In comes, IMHO, a very hot Korean gal in a mini dress. Curves for days. Gave me a big hug, asked me why I was so nervous. Because I'm shy.

    I got over my shyness pretty quick. After a bit of a rub, she invited me to the shower. A little awkward going from the room to the shower with the towel in front of me like a pup tent, but she was worth it.

    After the shower, she asked me to sit on the edge of the table and take off her dress. She is luscious. . . Sorry. . . I forgot her name.

    No doubt more fun was to be had, but I opted for the HJ. She obliged while my hands roamed. No FIV, but everything else, eyes and hands, was amazing.

    Bacchus will be back.
    What's a good day / time to visit? Previously have been to BSpa in the morning. No appt, no problem. Been thinking about checking out Valley.

  3. #47192
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LexDude  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town in a couple weeks, staying downtown. Any suggestions on good locations near downtown? Tried reading back through the posts, but hard to determine location.
    Your question is too vague. What exact services are you looking for?

  4. #47191

    Chi's Massage Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Only place I'm seeing off 120 is healthy massage and it's on the other side of 400, nowhere near Alpharetta hwy. I drove through on 120 and didn't see another place, but I may have missed it.
    I believe he meant Marietta Hwy.

    1 K Marietta Hwy, Roswell, Ga 300 X X.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/roswell-massage-parlors-ga-2#rubmaps.

  5. #47190
    Quote Originally Posted by LiketySplit  [View Original Post]
    No the parlor didn't move. She left and went to another parlor in Roswell.
    Still didn't answer 100%, which parlor in Roswell?

  6. #47189
    Quote Originally Posted by BandLeader  [View Original Post]
    How did your response answer the question of whether they moved? SMH.
    No the parlor didn't move. She left and went to another parlor in Roswell.

  7. #47188
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    So when you go for a massage and pay 60-80 dollars at current rates. The "tip" is always for additional services, so I disagree, no HE, no need to tip. Do you tip a chiropractor? If you go for physical therapy do you tip? Almost all these girls have no training and are basically give you an unskilled backrub. Every notice when busts happen that the first charge is running a massage parlor without a license? And the girls get charged with massaging without a license.

    You bring up restaurants? How can you compare though. Server makes 3.25 an hour plus tips. Massage girl gets 75% of the house fee so even at 60 bucks she has made 45 dollars, and the server 15 (including tips if they are lucky).

    Unless they give you the best massage you've ever had I would tip 10 to be nice, but not more.

    Even the girls acknowledge that the tip is for "additional services'. Typically they ask what you want and then ask "how much you tip for that?

    Massage girls are like strippers in that they get you into a vulnerable position and do their best to hustle your wallet dry. No ill will, but lets call it what it is. I know some guys will say that the girl they get massages from is "different" and all that really means is that she's playing you and got you believing you are "more special" than other customers. Just part of the hustle.
    They get 50% of the massage fee, a few select places give 60% to keep the staff happy to retain them longer. By a few I mean you could count them on one hand.

  8. #47187
    Quote Originally Posted by LiketySplit  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. She changed jobs. WTF?? She lives in Alpharetta. Closer to home.
    How did your response answer the question of whether they moved? SMH.

  9. #47186
    Quote Originally Posted by LiketySplit  [View Original Post]
    I take it you are a low tipper. They miss the money. Not you.
    Hardly

  10. #47185

    Latin spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DMosley  [View Original Post]
    George girls in photos. Can't be real? 2500 pleasant Hill in Duluth. Says all Latina? Anyone been?
    Its not a spa, its an apartment complex, same as the ones that advertise on listcrawler, lots around, haven't been to this one, but where are you seeing the ad?

  11. #47184

    Wellness Massage in Cumming

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Lucky if they get 50% of house at a CAMP.

    $60 in 2017 is inflation adjusted today at very close to $70.

    If there is inflation in the economy and you are not raising your prices then you are making less. Getting more customers is very difficult and zero owners see that as a way to cover less spending power.

    The good providers all hustle just as we would expect them too.
    Girls are strictly legit and they get 40% and are treated as employees. The girls there are so good and work real hard so I tip $30 for an hour and $40 for 90 minutes.

  12. #47183
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Massage girl gets 75% of the house fee
    Lucky if they get 50% of house at a CAMP.

    $60 in 2017 is inflation adjusted today at very close to $70.

    If there is inflation in the economy and you are not raising your prices then you are making less. Getting more customers is very difficult and zero owners see that as a way to cover less spending power.

    The good providers all hustle just as we would expect them too.

  13. #47182

    Exact address or link?

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLover  [View Original Post]
    Jane, at Anna's massage on hwy 120 just off of Alpharetta hwy, gives a very good back walk. However she is legit. You can DIY, but no extras are available. To the best of my knowledge.
    Only place I'm seeing off 120 is healthy massage and it's on the other side of 400, nowhere near Alpharetta hwy. I drove through on 120 and didn't see another place, but I may have missed it.

  14. #47181

    What does this mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiketySplit  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. She changed jobs. WTF?? She lives in Alpharetta. Closer to home.
    As in massage location, or completely different field, or what? And how did you come by this information? Her home is China, so it can't be that closer LOL.

  15. #47180

    Latin Spa Pleasant Hill

    George girls in photos. Can't be real? 2500 pleasant Hill in Duluth. Says all Latina? Anyone been?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape