Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 59509
-
03-20-22 11:01 #47149Senior Member

Posts: 798ATF Season
Just a reminder to go see your All time favorites if you haven't in a while. Sometimes we get caught up in the chase of new / better girls. I'm going to focus on giving my ATFs some more visits here in the next few months. They miss you just as much as you miss them.
Treat.
-
03-20-22 10:58 #47148Senior Member

Posts: 798Sunny Day Spa
I was on my way to Katy Massage when I decided to stop in Sunny Day to check in on one of the ATFs Kelly. Glad I did. To my surprise the shop was empty and Kelly greeted me. Asked for a 90 min session with backwalking. Her back walking was decent, but really hard. She cracked my back a few times. I should have asked her to turn down the pressure a little. But her bare feet with no sheet was nice. The next 70 min was very relaxing as she gives a great massage & tried to make sure you're happy at all times. I'll def be back to see her. Damage $90/$90 for 90 min.
-
03-20-22 10:53 #47147Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks for the report on Wellness. Let us know if you see any hotties show up. I'll report the same.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 10:50 #47146Senior Member

Posts: 798Yeah you're right. When I walked in it was just the one girl Summer by herself. For me the location was a red flag as I haven't seen a massage parlor on Dallas Highway yet that gives extras.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 10:48 #47145Senior Member

Posts: 798Back walking
Now that Casey is no longer at Wellness (she gave great back walking with oil) - I go see the girls at Li or Sisi. Apple gives a great back walk session. Her feet are soft. Recently I asked Kelly at Sunny Day for back walking and it actually hurt- her feet are great it was just that the pressure was really hard. That's on me since I didn't tell her less pressure.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 09:22 #47144Banned Member

Posts: 3420% is a restaurant tip. When someone just brings you food and chats for a minute or two. 20% of 60 is $12 tip. For a full hour of hard work. Unless the massage is sub par. Always tip at least $20 if real good massage and very hard work.
Originally Posted by AsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 09:20 #47143Banned Member

Posts: 34Resurfaced three times. Starlight. Then the Angel next to Hot Dog place now in Roswell.
Originally Posted by JokeKing11
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 08:49 #47142Banned Member

Posts: 246Jane
She is probably early 50's, great body for her age and cute face. She does not wear glasses and does not have the librarian look.
Originally Posted by OwtnimdA
[View Original Post]
Her massage skills are excellent but she is legit which means a 20% tip should be adequate.
-
03-19-22 22:56 #47141Regular Member

Posts: 16Buckhead spas
They give gold TS? I hear these places rush you out.
Originally Posted by OwtnimdA
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 19:45 #47140Banned Member

Posts: 2410Both of them.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 19:18 #47139Senior Member

Posts: 77Anna health cumming
Has Anna resurfaced anywhere?
-
03-19-22 18:53 #47138Banned Member

Posts: 2410No, she doesn't wear glasses, if that's what you're asking. Very petite and a sweet personality.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 18:50 #47137Banned Member

Posts: 2410I was there today, it's Chi's Massage Therapy. Great Massage and back walking 90/60 OTD.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 18:04 #47136Senior Member

Posts: 4061Vivi has a nice ass and her foot walking is ok. So is Lily's (she can even text while doing it LOL). Just don't give Vivi your # or she'll text you every week asking when you going to come see her.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 18:02 #47135Senior Member

Posts: 4061Last time I was there (about a year ago) the place was called Tai Chi Massage Therapy. However the business card still does say Anna's massage. Jane is still there. I think she owns the place now. Gives the best legit massage, including a wonderful foot walking experience. Never tried DIY with her but she'll let you rub her ass on the flip. I tried numerous times for something more but didn't happen.
Originally Posted by AsianLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





