Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48609
    Quote Originally Posted by OwtnimdA  [View Original Post]
    Angel next to the Hot Dog place is in Peachtree Corners, what do you mean "now in Roswell", did they move?
    Holy shit. She changed jobs. WTF?? She lives in Alpharetta. Closer to home.

  2. #48608
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What are the names of 'both of them?
    View original post link works wonders.

  3. #48607
    Quote Originally Posted by LiketySplit  [View Original Post]
    Resurfaced three times. Starlight. Then the Angel next to Hot Dog place now in Roswell.
    Angel next to the Hot Dog place is in Peachtree Corners, what do you mean "now in Roswell", did they move?

  4. #48606

    Valley Health

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Korean talent is getting scarce here in ATL. Many KAMPs are now staffed by latinas which frankly are more miss than hit. I haven't checked in the last few days, but I assume that Joy and Health is gone for good, does anyone know any place on the East part that it still staffed by Koreans or at least Chinese. And no, I don't mean Olympia or Healing. Can answer me by pm.
    Valley Health in Chamblee.

    Been there three times, didn't report the second. The first was pretty dang good, the second was a chore, Mama had to come in and solve the problem. Not a "me" issue, the poor girl was having a bad day.

    Went there for the third time about three weeks ago. Mama asked me if I'd been there before, who I saw, etc. Yes I have. $80, she showed me to the room.

    In comes, IMHO, a very hot Korean gal in a mini dress. Curves for days. Gave me a big hug, asked me why I was so nervous. Because I'm shy.

    I got over my shyness pretty quick. After a bit of a rub, she invited me to the shower. A little awkward going from the room to the shower with the towel in front of me like a pup tent, but she was worth it.

    After the shower, she asked me to sit on the edge of the table and take off her dress. She is luscious. . . Sorry. . . I forgot her name.

    No doubt more fun was to be had, but I opted for the HJ. She obliged while my hands roamed. No FIV, but everything else, eyes and hands, was amazing.

    Bacchus will be back.

  5. #48605
    Quote Originally Posted by LiketySplit  [View Original Post]
    Resurfaced three times. Starlight. Then the Angel next to Hot Dog place now in Roswell.
    Thanks! Will definitely check it out!

  6. #48604
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by OwtnimdA  [View Original Post]
    Both of them.
    What are the names of 'both of them?

  7. #48603
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder to go see your All time favorites if you haven't in a while. Sometimes we get caught up in the chase of new / better girls. I'm going to focus on giving my ATFs some more visits here in the next few months. They miss you just as much as you miss them.

    Treat.
    I thought ATF season was year round, who are some your ATF's?

  8. #48602
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Is that a different sunny massage of the infamous one, LOL?
    Read it again but more slowly: "I decided to stop in Sunny Day". This place is in Marietta, not Sunny Massage at P'tree Corners.

  9. #48601

    Couldn't agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by LiketySplit  [View Original Post]
    Everything else is going up. Why shouldn't they?
    The increase will run some of these troglodytes out of the business and then we can get some real, substantive reviews, not this blah, blah, blah that says nothing.

  10. #48600

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Now that Casey is no longer at Wellness (she gave great back walking with oil) - I go see the girls at Li or Sisi. Apple gives a great back walk session. Her feet are soft. Recently I asked Kelly at Sunny Day for back walking and it actually hurt- her feet are great it was just that the pressure was really hard. That's on me since I didn't tell her less pressure.
    They're not mind readers, you know. LOL The best in the business, sadly, is departed.

  11. #48599

    How would you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder to go see your All time favorites if you haven't in a while. Sometimes we get caught up in the chase of new / better girls. I'm going to focus on giving my ATFs some more visits here in the next few months. They miss you just as much as you miss them.

    Treat.
    Recently, I went to see an ATF and I told her I missed her and she said in her best Engrish: "I no miss you" and proceeded to usher me out the door.

  12. #48598

    Same Sunny massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I was on my way to Katy Massage when I decided to stop in Sunny Day to check in on one of the ATFs Kelly. Glad I did. To my surprise the shop was empty and Kelly greeted me. Asked for a 90 min session with backwalking. Her back walking was decent, but really hard. She cracked my back a few times. I should have asked her to turn down the pressure a little. But her bare feet with no sheet was nice. The next 70 min was very relaxing as she gives a great massage & tried to make sure you're happy at all times. I'll def be back to see her. Damage $90/$90 for 90 min.
    Is that a different sunny massage of the infamous one, LOL?

  13. #48597

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by OwtnimdA  [View Original Post]
    Gold (en) table shower? Sure, I guess you could ask.
    Damn that's an embarrassing typo. "Good"* table showers. Never been to a Buckhead spa. I hear they rush you.

  14. #48596
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Now that Casey is no longer at Wellness (she gave great back walking with oil) - I go see the girls at Li or Sisi. Apple gives a great back walk session. Her feet are soft. Recently I asked Kelly at Sunny Day for back walking and it actually hurt- her feet are great it was just that the pressure was really hard. That's on me since I didn't tell her less pressure.
    You should try Cindy for back walking at A. Wellness.

  15. #48595
    Quote Originally Posted by Minitor77  [View Original Post]
    They give gold TS? I hear these places rush you out.
    Gold (en) table shower? Sure, I guess you could ask.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape