Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47134
    Quote Originally Posted by BBLove  [View Original Post]
    I have been enjoying Julie and Lulu at Ivy in midtown, both have nice feet and give a good back walking without a towel (if requested). Past 2 visits I've had Summer there, she left scratches on my back from her callouses. It's been a while but I remember Tina at Li had nice soft feet. I never made it to Wellness before the lady you all liked left. Any recommendations for nice soft feet for back walking, bonus if they use oil?
    Vivi at Li on Windy Hill gives a solid back-walk -- and seems to get off on it. Reliable service. She said they have 6 girls and all seem to stay busy. Guy was waiting to get in during last visit but I had appt. Unfortunately the rooms bars on the ceiling were occupied so no back walk this time. 60/60.

  2. #47133

    Soft feet for back walk

    Quote Originally Posted by OwtnimdA  [View Original Post]
    Nichole or Abby in Roswell.
    Which location in Roswell? More than one Abby.

  3. #47132
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLover  [View Original Post]
    Jane, at Anna's massage on hwy 120 just off of Alpharetta hwy, gives a very good back walk. However she is legit. You can DIY, but no extras are available. To the best of my knowledge.
    Is she an older woman that kind of looks like a librarian?

  4. #47131
    Quote Originally Posted by JDont  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Maybe I will try there again sometime.

    Years ago I had good experiences there and there some attractive providers in the rotation. My last visit a while ago was nothing special.

    As many know sometimes more can happen after a first visit if trust, game, motivation etc.

    Some guy may get more from one than I did or maybe I do. Some girls are selective some not, some never do.

    Some girls have told me guys will show them a review here.
    Yep!! So true!

  5. #47130
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in awhile. Don't think I'll be back if 70 is entry. Looks like that'll be most of the rates in Cobb in the next few months. Is Amy still there?
    Everything else is going up. Why shouldn't they?

  6. #47129

    Backwalking

    Quote Originally Posted by BBLove  [View Original Post]
    I have been enjoying Julie and Lulu at Ivy in midtown, both have nice feet and give a good back walking without a towel (if requested). Past 2 visits I've had Summer there, she left scratches on my back from her callouses. It's been a while but I remember Tina at Li had nice soft feet. I never made it to Wellness before the lady you all liked left. Any recommendations for nice soft feet for back walking, bonus if they use oil?
    Jane, at Anna's massage on hwy 120 just off of Alpharetta hwy, gives a very good back walk. However she is legit. You can DIY, but no extras are available. To the best of my knowledge.

  7. #47128
    Quote Originally Posted by BBLove  [View Original Post]
    I have been enjoying Julie and Lulu at Ivy in midtown, both have nice feet and give a good back walking without a towel (if requested). Past 2 visits I've had Summer there, she left scratches on my back from her callouses. It's been a while but I remember Tina at Li had nice soft feet. I never made it to Wellness before the lady you all liked left. Any recommendations for nice soft feet for back walking, bonus if they use oil?
    Nichole or Abby in Roswell.

  8. #47127

    Who has the softest feet for back walking now

    I have been enjoying Julie and Lulu at Ivy in midtown, both have nice feet and give a good back walking without a towel (if requested). Past 2 visits I've had Summer there, she left scratches on my back from her callouses. It's been a while but I remember Tina at Li had nice soft feet. I never made it to Wellness before the lady you all liked left. Any recommendations for nice soft feet for back walking, bonus if they use oil?

  9. #47126
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Spring Road next to Carabba's on Cumberland Blvd.
    Haven't been in awhile. Don't think I'll be back if 70 is entry. Looks like that'll be most of the rates in Cobb in the next few months. Is Amy still there?

  10. #47125
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    You read that right. Massage Hut (not Sweet Hut). Decided to TOFTT and drew Summer, short, cute, shorter hair, jeans, no mask. I undressed and laid on the table- she came in and promptly asked me to get under the sheet. LOL. Strictly legit massage, but she was really good. Like trained masseuse good. Reminds me of Jin at Massage Now, similar vibes. Nice clean set up- $40/$20 for 30 min. Wouldn't go back for 30 min, would need an hour to enjoy the full massage even tho it's legit. Won't be back soon, too many other places on the radar.
    What's the vibe like when you walk in? With most legit places, there are plenty of red flags.

  11. #47124
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Spring Road next to Carabba's on Cumberland Blvd.
    Signage says No. 1, not #1.

  12. #47123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    2 visits over last month. Clean place with nice atmosphere. Appt made both times with LuLu.

    40 ish, tiny, b's.

    First visit.

    Laid on the table with no towel and she got the message.

    Asked for deep pressure. Best back massage I've ever had. Then she walked on my back and I was in heaven. Then thighs and legs and she went deep on the inner thighs. No tease. Straight up gave me a reach around and lots of attention from the back. On the flip she said you take care of me I take care of you. Only thing on menu was Handshake. UTC top. OTC bottom. It was top tier. Good technique. 60/100 OTD. Don't give me a hard time. I know that's too much but it was my first time ever and I had not found this site.

    Second visit. Same massage but no backwalk. I'll ask for that next time. More playful this time. Lots of attention to the rear and thighs. She actually go to me on my knees. On the flip asked for FS. She agreed at 1.4. Wanted more and said you give 100 last time. I said that just first time.

    Mish, doggy then HJ. Will repeat. 60/140 OTD.

    Will go for BBBJ next time.

    She made me promise not to tell anyone but wanted to share so act accordingly.

    Interested in any spots in Cumming area if you can share. See my 1st post for Jennifer at IVY. Good but a long drive for me.
    Thanks for the report. Maybe I will try there again sometime.

    Years ago I had good experiences there and there some attractive providers in the rotation. My last visit a while ago was nothing special.

    As many know sometimes more can happen after a first visit if trust, game, motivation etc.

    Some guy may get more from one than I did or maybe I do. Some girls are selective some not, some never do.

    Some girls have told me guys will show them a review here.

  13. #47122

    Near Cumberland

    Spring Road next to Carabba's on Cumberland Blvd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Cumming next to Kani House?

  14. #47121

    #1

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I went this evening for first time in many months and they are no $70 for hr, the woman who took my $ looked to be 40 plus with a boob-job and maybe some other work. However, May is the one who came it. With the mask on I would still guess close to 50, not hint of extras when face down but did not stop my hands from roaming on her flat a $$ while she was by my head. One flip, she started at big head and worked down to little head, not asking, no negotiations, just got oil bottle, set it between my legs. My hand went up her shirt and tried to pull TH down and she accommodated by unsnapping it, after sucking on eraser nipples, I tried to pull her stretch pants down but did not realize there was a zipper on her left sided, obscure to me. After a little begging, she unzipped it and I got had to kitty. Tip. 6 since she was good about it.
    Is this in Cumming next to Kani House?

  15. #47120
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiBigD  [View Original Post]
    Which spring?
    Most likely Spring Spa on Manchester Street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape