Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 33235
-
03-20-22 12:04 #23005Senior Member

Posts: 37Sting report
Curious as to who you went to see in Dayton, for a heads up on the sting report. Any info appreciated. JLL.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 10:31 #23004Banned Member

Posts: 5352With your arrest will you loose you CC License.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 08:22 #23003Senior Member

Posts: 353Armed
I open carry when I get out of car telling someone I have a firearm is not brandishing or threatening I never threaten anyone its there to keep me alive in a possible dangerous situation that I would use as a last resort I also never pay before or leave money out nor do I carry my phone with me its always hidden out of car and car parked away from site I am not there for anything illegal, I don't leave home without it and it has gotten me out of several situations where I was severely outnumbered.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 07:31 #23002Senior Member

Posts: 1222Leigh
Unfortunately, I am not able to provide the clarity you seek.
She's off the grid and I haven't spoken to her in several weeks.
That's all I got.
Originally Posted by LongDriver1970
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 07:14 #23001Senior Member

Posts: 200Concealed carry
It would be interpreted to be used as a tool of the crime, except now we are in felony territory. I also have a concealed carry. But I do not carry into the room (thank God). Intent to commit any crime and having in your personal possession a deadly weapon is a whole new ballgame in the courts eyes.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
Informing someone that you have a concealed weapon without being in imminent danger ( have to meet the AOJ rule, Ability- you are confronted by someone who has in their possession the means ( weapon) to cause you death or serious bodily harm, Opportunity- they are in your immediate physical presence at a range to be able to use that weapon effectively and imminent Jeopardy- they are communicating their intent to use that weapon against you either through speech or body language). Your revealing that you have a deadly weapon in your possession, whether you physically reveal it or not is brandishing at best, or your intent to use the weapon in the course of your crime.
-
03-20-22 01:56 #23000Senior Member

Posts: 26KBaby?
Anyone? Prices look extremely reasonable?
https://tryst.link/escort/wettyreddy36
-
03-20-22 01:23 #22999Senior Member

Posts: 3424Concealed no more
I guess once you say you're armed, then it's not really "concealed" right? Seriously, walking into illegal activity and pre-threatening a shootout is pretty dumb, imo. Plus you just tipped your hand. Nothing like 'splaining to the judge how you let everyone in your illegal activity know you'd come out shooting. Standing your ground and all. lol
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 21:29 #22998Senior Member

Posts: 353Concealed carry
I am always armed and let the girl know when I walk in no bs or the sh-t will hit the fan. I won't be intimidated and can handle myself.
Originally Posted by BlackRabbit41
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 21:14 #22997Senior Member

Posts: 55Katya aka goes by Ahryan now
I setup to see her this afternoon and all hell came loose smh shouldve have trusted my guts but she sent pic verification and spoke to her on the phone about donation. I was very Skeptical about meeting this one but oh well lesson learned, So I get to her place decent area but I lay the donation on dresser as soon I do that her pimps comes out and point a gun to me demanding to leave and never come back smh I ran for my dear life never again. Stay away! Might have to take a break for my mental health shits traumatizing. Be safe out there fellas.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...357/5137563914
-
03-19-22 16:17 #22996Senior Member

Posts: 539P411
I have been with them for about 12 years. No regrets!
Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 21:57 #22995Senior Member

Posts: 54Vinny
There ya go perhaps Vinnie can share his opinion and we can put the case of missing Leigh to bed LOL.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 16:15 #22994Banned Member

Posts: 5352I think Vinny posted about her a lot.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 14:26 #22993Senior Member

Posts: 65Jo jo
I just seen her today.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
You can find her on LC.
-
03-18-22 13:56 #22992Senior Member

Posts: 54Yeah
Yeah Ken I just assumed you still seen her seen you post about her. It sounds like you're probably spot on prob sugar daddy or something I would only assume she just isn't telling anyone incase she has to make a comeback doesn't want to burn bridges maybe? Not sure but sounds like another one gone good luck.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 13:50 #22991Senior Member

Posts: 200Sting report
I am writing a sting report on the classified ads thread. May want to take a look before you pull the trigger.










Reply With Quote





