Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 1683 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23006

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I open carry when I get out of car telling someone I have a firearm is not brandishing or threatening I never threaten anyone its there to keep me alive in a possible dangerous situation that I would use as a last resort I also never pay before or leave money out nor do I carry my phone with me its always hidden out of car and car parked away from site I am not there for anything illegal, I don't leave home without it and it has gotten me out of several situations where I was severely outnumbered.
    This hobby is certainly "illegal," so tread cautiously when engaging in these things!

  2. #23005

    Sting report

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    I am writing a sting report on the classified ads thread. May want to take a look before you pull the trigger.
    Curious as to who you went to see in Dayton, for a heads up on the sting report. Any info appreciated. JLL.

  3. #23004
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    It would be interpreted to be used as a tool of the crime, except now we are in felony territory. I also have a concealed carry. But I do not carry into the room (thank God). Intent to commit any crime and having in your personal possession a deadly weapon is a whole new ballgame in the courts eyes.

    Informing someone that you have a concealed weapon without being in imminent danger ( have to meet the AOJ rule, Ability- you are confronted by someone who has in their possession the means ( weapon) to cause you death or serious bodily harm, Opportunity- they are in your immediate physical presence at a range to be able to use that weapon effectively and imminent Jeopardy- they are communicating their intent to use that weapon against you either through speech or body language). Your revealing that you have a deadly weapon in your possession, whether you physically reveal it or not is brandishing at best, or your intent to use the weapon in the course of your crime.
    With your arrest will you loose you CC License.

  4. #23003

    Armed

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    It would be interpreted to be used as a tool of the crime, except now we are in felony territory. I also have a concealed carry. But I do not carry into the room (thank God). Intent to commit any crime and having in your personal possession a deadly weapon is a whole new ballgame in the courts eyes.

    Informing someone that you have a concealed weapon without being in imminent danger ( have to meet the AOJ rule, Ability- you are confronted by someone who has in their possession the means ( weapon) to cause you death or serious bodily harm, Opportunity- they are in your immediate physical presence at a range to be able to use that weapon effectively and imminent Jeopardy- they are communicating their intent to use that weapon against you either through speech or body language). Your revealing that you have a deadly weapon in your possession, whether you physically reveal it or not is brandishing at best, or your intent to use the weapon in the course of your crime.
    I open carry when I get out of car telling someone I have a firearm is not brandishing or threatening I never threaten anyone its there to keep me alive in a possible dangerous situation that I would use as a last resort I also never pay before or leave money out nor do I carry my phone with me its always hidden out of car and car parked away from site I am not there for anything illegal, I don't leave home without it and it has gotten me out of several situations where I was severely outnumbered.

  5. #23002

    Leigh

    Unfortunately, I am not able to provide the clarity you seek.

    She's off the grid and I haven't spoken to her in several weeks.

    That's all I got.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    There ya go perhaps Vinnie can share his opinion and we can put the case of missing Leigh to bed LOL.

  6. #23001

    Concealed carry

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I am always armed and let the girl know when I walk in no bs or the sh-t will hit the fan. I won't be intimidated and can handle myself.
    It would be interpreted to be used as a tool of the crime, except now we are in felony territory. I also have a concealed carry. But I do not carry into the room (thank God). Intent to commit any crime and having in your personal possession a deadly weapon is a whole new ballgame in the courts eyes.

    Informing someone that you have a concealed weapon without being in imminent danger ( have to meet the AOJ rule, Ability- you are confronted by someone who has in their possession the means ( weapon) to cause you death or serious bodily harm, Opportunity- they are in your immediate physical presence at a range to be able to use that weapon effectively and imminent Jeopardy- they are communicating their intent to use that weapon against you either through speech or body language). Your revealing that you have a deadly weapon in your possession, whether you physically reveal it or not is brandishing at best, or your intent to use the weapon in the course of your crime.

  7. #23000

    KBaby?

    Anyone? Prices look extremely reasonable?

    https://tryst.link/escort/wettyreddy36

  8. #22999

    Concealed no more

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    I am always armed and let the girl know when I walk in no bs or the sh-t will hit the fan. I won't be intimidated and can handle myself.
    I guess once you say you're armed, then it's not really "concealed" right? Seriously, walking into illegal activity and pre-threatening a shootout is pretty dumb, imo. Plus you just tipped your hand. Nothing like 'splaining to the judge how you let everyone in your illegal activity know you'd come out shooting. Standing your ground and all. lol

  9. #22998

    Concealed carry

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRabbit41  [View Original Post]
    I setup to see her this afternoon and all hell came loose smh shouldve have trusted my guts but she sent pic verification and spoke to her on the phone about donation. I was very Skeptical about meeting this one but oh well lesson learned, So I get to her place decent area but I lay the donation on dresser as soon I do that her pimps comes out and point a gun to me demanding to leave and never come back smh I ran for my dear life never again. Stay away! Might have to take a break for my mental health shits traumatizing. Be safe out there fellas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...357/5137563914
    I am always armed and let the girl know when I walk in no bs or the sh-t will hit the fan. I won't be intimidated and can handle myself.

  10. #22997

    Katya aka goes by Ahryan now

    I setup to see her this afternoon and all hell came loose smh shouldve have trusted my guts but she sent pic verification and spoke to her on the phone about donation. I was very Skeptical about meeting this one but oh well lesson learned, So I get to her place decent area but I lay the donation on dresser as soon I do that her pimps comes out and point a gun to me demanding to leave and never come back smh I ran for my dear life never again. Stay away! Might have to take a break for my mental health shits traumatizing. Be safe out there fellas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...357/5137563914

  11. #22996

    P411

    I have been with them for about 12 years. No regrets!

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I agree that they are worth the money. You can contact any of the listed girls through the secure messaging and verification is a piece of cake.

    They have a somewhat recently added feature that allows non-P411 providers to go on and see a limited view of your profile. You will need her name and email to add her, then she can get on. I've never used it but it's another option for verification.

    HD.

  12. #22995

    Vinny

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I think Vinny posted about her a lot.
    There ya go perhaps Vinnie can share his opinion and we can put the case of missing Leigh to bed LOL.

  13. #22994
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I may be the "other monger" LongDriver is referring to. I used to see or talk to Leighbby almost every day throughout all of 2021. Late in the year things began to change and she hasn't posted an ad since December. I haven't seen her since early January and she has since stopped taking my calls. I also know that she has cut off other "regulars". So, in short, I have no idea what's going on but it seems she has either quit the business, found a sugar daddy or something along those lines. I hope she's OK.
    I think Vinny posted about her a lot.

  14. #22993

    Jo jo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I was on sumo search and even longer since I have seen Jojo post. I'm sure she never really went away but has anyone seen her recently? I say her about a year ago and it was ok for what it was. Nothing like the good old days though when you could plow her sister in the ass while Jojo watched and fingered herself. All for. 6 LOL, good old days.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...d-fun/44545092
    I just seen her today.

    You can find her on LC.

  15. #22992

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I may be the "other monger" LongDriver is referring to. I used to see or talk to Leighbby almost every day throughout all of 2021. Late in the year things began to change and she hasn't posted an ad since December. I haven't seen her since early January and she has since stopped taking my calls. I also know that she has cut off other "regulars". So, in short, I have no idea what's going on but it seems she has either quit the business, found a sugar daddy or something along those lines. I hope she's OK.
    Yeah Ken I just assumed you still seen her seen you post about her. It sounds like you're probably spot on prob sugar daddy or something I would only assume she just isn't telling anyone incase she has to make a comeback doesn't want to burn bridges maybe? Not sure but sounds like another one gone good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape