Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 1184 1684 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22991

    Sting report

    I am writing a sting report on the classified ads thread. May want to take a look before you pull the trigger.

  2. #22990

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I was on sumo search and even longer since I have seen Jojo post. I'm sure she never really went away but has anyone seen her recently? I say her about a year ago and it was ok for what it was. Nothing like the good old days though when you could plow her sister in the ass while Jojo watched and fingered herself. All for. 6 LOL, good old days.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...d-fun/44545092
    She was staying at her uncles for a while not to long ago. Got out many a week or so ago. Got to love the sisters LOL. PB.

  3. #22989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Raine

    I met Raine for the first time a short time ago and I forgot to post a review. She hasn't advertised in a while because she's having trouble with the sites. She says a monger who tried to cheat her put up a bad review or complained to the website folks so they put a temporary ban on her ads. I have no idea if that's the way these thing work or not, but that's the story she told me and she seemed sincere and downright upset about it because it's costing her business. Anyway.

    She's farily small with small tits but a pretty shapely butt. Earlier reports about her her appearance are spot on--ie, a bit "rough" but with an OK body. She was a bit thinner than I expected from seeing the photos in her ad. Her communication was very good, she was ready on time and she's very personable, outgoing and fun-loving. Her room (notel off Rt. 4) was orderly and clean. She loves "dirty talk" and her BBJ was extraordinary. That alone is worth the price of admission. Although we didn't get into too many things, she's got a fairly open menu including Greek (might be an extra charge for that). Cost was $. 2 for HHR but I was there for closer to an hour. Although she's not a "looker", per se, her attitude makes up for a lot of it.

  4. #22988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Jojo

    Been a while since I was on sumo search and even longer since I have seen Jojo post. I'm sure she never really went away but has anyone seen her recently? I say her about a year ago and it was ok for what it was. Nothing like the good old days though when you could plow her sister in the ass while Jojo watched and fingered herself. All for. 6 LOL, good old days.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...d-fun/44545092

  5. #22987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Leighbby

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    I've seen very little posted about her. No ads or anything. Seems as though another monger post about her occasionally I think he might still see her sounds like she cut things off the just a few regulars, I tried to get up with her a few times on her reg cell phone get nothing back not even a F off.
    I may be the "other monger" LongDriver is referring to. I used to see or talk to Leighbby almost every day throughout all of 2021. Late in the year things began to change and she hasn't posted an ad since December. I haven't seen her since early January and she has since stopped taking my calls. I also know that she has cut off other "regulars". So, in short, I have no idea what's going on but it seems she has either quit the business, found a sugar daddy or something along those lines. I hope she's OK.

  6. #22986

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    I saw Katie again recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/77343726

    I've seen her several times since about 2016. Like my last visit a couple months ago, this one was good. She got me in to see her right away, good attitude, and an overall good time. I like variety as much as the next guy, but there's something to be said for having a regular you're comfortable with.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs. I like this location because you can park close by, but out of sight of the hotel. I plan to repeat.
    Seen her a few years ago and she had a decent body with lackluster performance, thought I would try her again earlier this year, wow she had put the lbs on that flat tummy was replaced with a beer belly, the shapley ass has widened quite a bit, I still did her and it was OK but some of her photos are older and not representative of her current bod.

  7. #22985

    Lucky ones

    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayMan81  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Leighbaby?
    I've seen very little posted about her. No ads or anything. Seems as though another monger post about her occasionally I think he might still see her sounds like she cut things off the just a few regulars, I tried to get up with her a few times on her reg cell phone get nothing back not even a F off.

  8. #22984

    Katie

    I saw Katie again recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/77343726

    I've seen her several times since about 2016. Like my last visit a couple months ago, this one was good. She got me in to see her right away, good attitude, and an overall good time. I like variety as much as the next guy, but there's something to be said for having a regular you're comfortable with.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs. I like this location because you can park close by, but out of sight of the hotel. I plan to repeat.

  9. #22983

    P411

    I agree that they are worth the money. You can contact any of the listed girls through the secure messaging and verification is a piece of cake.

    They have a somewhat recently added feature that allows non-P411 providers to go on and see a limited view of your profile. You will need her name and email to add her, then she can get on. I've never used it but it's another option for verification.

    HD.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I don't really understand all these issues with screening. Just sign up for P411. Pay your $149 a year and see all of the quality pussy you want without the hassle of sending information back and forth.

    I don't know any reputable provider who doesn't accept it. Send you P411 I'd and you are in with any of the hottest, cleanest and most business oriented providers.

    I don't know what you guys feel your time is worth, but I have a value for my time and at $149 a year that is less than the wasted time and effort to get verified each time I want to see someone new.

    Get two P411 providers to verify you and it is easy.

    Unless your game is a love of the chase, then keep bitching, but for me the time I save is paid back in about a week. No more texting back and forth and you can see quality women whenever you want.

    Think about it. Do you really want a provider to not screen? Those that don't really aren't worth the money. I don't want some woman to suck me dick who isn't screened herself. P411 also is a screening site for the women too. The providers have to be screened to be listed.

    I have been hobbying for over 30 years and only once had a provider try to blackmail me. I called her bluff told her to meet me and I would pay her. The address for the meeting was a sheriifs substation in my township. She never showed and left me alone.

    Of course she had warrants. So maybe that is why she didn't show.

    Screening is not new. Get used to it or just keep fucking Heroin addicts.

  10. #22982

    More about P411

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    P411 is a great resource. I've never once had a girl ask me for additional screening info. Of course, I have a shitload of "oks" on there so that helps. I even had one that wanted a deposit, I said no. She checked out my P411 profile and waived it. But if you DO like fucking heroin addicts and all that, you shouldn't sign up. LOL.

    Another note: I never had to provide my personal info to P411 because I was vouched in my a couple of hookers. I've also had a problem a girl on there and emailed management (Gina at the time) and they took care of it. I guess the threat of being kicked off their platform and losing access to vetted men makes them straighten out pretty quick.
    I don't know if they have offered the lifetime membership option recently, but I did that about 5-6 years ago. It was roughly the equivalent of 3 years of regular membership, but I haven't paid anything since.

  11. #22981

    Leighbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayMan81  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Leighbaby?
    I've been wondering the same! I visited with her several times while in Covington. She was an excellent provider and super-cool, too. She also had great taste in music and would crank 80's metal on each visit. Really miss that one.

  12. #22980

    P411 - Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    P411 is a great resource. I've never once had a girl ask me for additional screening info. Of course, I have a shitload of "oks" on there so that helps. I even had one that wanted a deposit, I said no. She checked out my P411 profile and waived it. But if you DO like fucking heroin addicts and all that, you shouldn't sign up. LOL.

    Another note: I never had to provide my personal info to P411 because I was vouched in my a couple of hookers. I've also had a problem a girl on there and emailed management (Gina at the time) and they took care of it. I guess the threat of being kicked off their platform and losing access to vetted men makes them straighten out pretty quick.
    Agree completely. Subscribing to P411 has been great and it provides peace of mind for yourself and the providers.

  13. #22979

    Leighbaby

    Anyone know what happened to Leighbaby?

  14. #22978
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    The oThER site also has verification. It's called White Listing.

    Once I've told a reputable provider that I'm White Listed there and that's all it took.
    I have a couple of hookers that whitelisted me there, but it's never come up, so it hasn't been useful for me.

  15. #22977
    Peaches is real and was really upfront about an H shot making her have to delay an appointment for a certain amount of time, you can choose for yourself whether that would encourage you to set one up or not, I know how I felt about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape