Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 551 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8260
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3490

    Mandy

    What does Mandy look like. Can't find a picture of her on their IG.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    I seem to recall maybe seeing her while I was there. Hot little body. Didn't get close enough to see her grill. I had a few younginz push up on me and while I can vibe and talk to anyone. The younger girls just don't appeal to me. I need a real woman or at least a young one that has a more mature vibe. If I mention Heathcliffe Huxtable and they don't know who or what that is. I can't fuck wif ya LOL.
    .

  2. #3489

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk901  [View Original Post]
    Pay a visit Sat afternoon, around 2 pm ish. Hit up Mandy. Fit and cut. Got 2 songs hand dance for $. Surprising she let me roam all over and even dfk. That was a surprise.
    I seem to recall maybe seeing her while I was there. Hot little body. Didn't get close enough to see her grill. I had a few younginz push up on me and while I can vibe and talk to anyone. The younger girls just don't appeal to me. I need a real woman or at least a young one that has a more mature vibe. If I mention Heathcliffe Huxtable and they don't know who or what that is. I can't fuck wif ya LOL.

  3. #3488

    Mandy at Pandora

    Pay a visit Sat afternoon, around 2 pm ish. Hit up Mandy. Fit and cut. Got 2 songs hand dance for $. Surprising she let me roam all over and even dfk. That was a surprise.

  4. #3487

    3/19 Pandora Report

    Business was pretty slow Saturday 6 pm-8:30 PM. About 8-12 ladies All fairly young 21-25 and nothing over over a 7. 5 imo. Recognized a cute well proportioned ginger who I'd give an 8 cause she's kinda my type. I recalled her being down for some adult fun previously if you chat her up. She was also on a prior list. We had a nice flirty thing going but I just wasn't feeling the vibes to take it further this visit so I dipped out before she pulle3d up on me again.

    Kept my little bit of $$$ and will see my ATF from that other board soon. Strip clubs suck these days. Based on my visit today I probably will stay out of the strip clubs for quite a while. Others seem to be doing that too as I did not see more than 4 customers max the whole time I was on site.

  5. #3486

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by WillianD9696  [View Original Post]
    Agree the Girls these days are just disappointing. Lola is fun but I will skip the inconsistency, chatter box, drama and whatever else comes with her. I think Jesica at the Vu is still one of the best times and views around.
    Is this LCVU and when was Jessica working? What does she look like as you know we'll get some girl that claims to be Jessica if we ask!

  6. #3485

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    I think that Kittens is super scammy. I've been hitting Pandoras and Sugars lately, and have had solid results from dancers that clearly see the long game. I do use this forum and tuscl to get an idea of who is a better or worse bet. The one time I went to Kittens, it was a pain to just be a customer there.

    Aggressive dancers that are on you the minute you walk in, and back every 10 minutes after that.

    Aggressive dancers that demand to know why you don't buy a dance from them.

    Allegedly a dozen girls who never hit the main floor because they're "all in the VIP". According to the bouncer.

    Dancers who just seem like ROBs (subjective, I know).

    But even there I was able to find a sweet dancer that gave me the normal rate of $40/ song and a nice handy. It worked out in the end, but it was work for me to get there, and normally I want to go to the club to relax, not put my guard up.
    My experience with Kittens as well. The recent few times I've been into LCVU or Ricks have been low pressure but they do have that corporate Vu feel. Haven't been to Sugars yet, hard to get the old Dancing Bear out of my head (yes I know I need to get over it). At Kittens I feel like a pork chop walking through a dog kennel.

  7. #3484

    Don't send a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Coming over from the escort thread. Has anyone gotten a dance, or interacted with this girl? She's listed on tryst, and I've communicated with her about meeting, but she wants a deposit up front which makes me weary. Some of her photos also have the side of her head shaved, which isn't what I'm into, but her other photos look great. Would love to just get someone's recent take, though I'm sure not many of us waste time at TDT (where she works.) I can also DM her insta.
    I have never seen her, but I would skip her since she is asking for a deposit. There are plenty of other women out there that don't require a deposit.

  8. #3483

    Dresden Doll / Berlin? At the Devil's Triangle

    Hey gents,

    Coming over from the escort thread. Has anyone gotten a dance, or interacted with this girl? She's listed on tryst, and I've communicated with her about meeting, but she wants a deposit up front which makes me weary. Some of her photos also have the side of her head shaved, which isn't what I'm into, but her other photos look great. Would love to just get someone's recent take, though I'm sure not many of us waste time at TDT (where she works.) I can also DM her insta.

  9. #3482

    Stable and Predictable

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I've had a feeling that we may be at a stand-still with Seattle strip clubs for a while. For the same reason I order the same dish at my favorite restaurants to avoid the possible disappointment, I stick with my usual go-to's. Monse will always provide and will work with your budget, but if I want something a little fresher to look at; I see Lola who recently made her way to Sugars. She's never charged me more than $2-300 for FS and the Sugars private room sofas are excellent for doggy.
    Agree the Girls these days are just disappointing. Lola is fun but I will skip the inconsistency, chatter box, drama and whatever else comes with her. I think Jesica at the Vu is still one of the best times and views around.

  10. #3481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I've had a feeling that we may be at a stand-still with Seattle strip clubs for a while. For the same reason I order the same dish at my favorite restaurants to avoid the possible disappointment, I stick with my usual go-to's. Monse will always provide and will work with your budget, but if I want something a little fresher to look at; I see Lola who recently made her way to Sugars. She's never charged me more than $2-300 for FS and the Sugars private room sofas are excellent for doggy.
    This is why Lola & Monse make good money.

  11. #3480

    I get it

    Yes, this makes sense. Vu was the opposite, however. Whoever you asked for, they'd say she was there. I think they just wanted to get people in the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Recently, a Pandora dancer told me she has instructed the club to not disclose her presence over the phone or IG. We can imagine reasons why someone in this business would do this, not all of which are benign.

  12. #3479

    Asking the club who is in

    =Anyone have any knowledge of Kendra being at Lake City Vu recently? Seemed she was visiting a few days a month. Normally this would be a call the club situation but those guys aren't always honest on the phone. Feeling like I'd like to have her on my lap soon.
    Recently, a Pandora dancer told me she has instructed the club to not disclose her presence over the phone or IG. We can imagine reasons why someone in this business would do this, not all of which are benign.

  13. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    I agree that scamming is at an all time high.
    I think that Kittens is super scammy. I've been hitting Pandoras and Sugars lately, and have had solid results from dancers that clearly see the long game. I do use this forum and tuscl to get an idea of who is a better or worse bet. The one time I went to Kittens, it was a pain to just be a customer there.

    Aggressive dancers that are on you the minute you walk in, and back every 10 minutes after that.

    Aggressive dancers that demand to know why you don't buy a dance from them.

    Allegedly a dozen girls who never hit the main floor because they're "all in the VIP". According to the bouncer.

    Dancers who just seem like ROBs (subjective, I know).

    But even there I was able to find a sweet dancer that gave me the normal rate of $40/ song and a nice handy. It worked out in the end, but it was work for me to get there, and normally I want to go to the club to relax, not put my guard up.

  14. #3477

    Kendra Lake City Vu

    Anyone have any knowledge of Kendra being at Lake City Vu recently? Seemed she was visiting a few days a month. Normally this would be a call the club situation but those guys aren't always honest on the phone. Feeling like I'd like to have her on my lap soon.

  15. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    I agree that scamming is at an all time high.
    Absolutely. No question about it. Scamming has always existed but not like this.

    Except for a few honest dancers, the clubs are terrible right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape