Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 551 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 8261
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    I agree that scamming is at an all time high.
    Absolutely. No question about it. Scamming has always existed but not like this.

    Except for a few honest dancers, the clubs are terrible right now.

  2. #3475

    Better stick with what I know

    I know right!! Monse never disappoints.

    Whenever I asker of she is available never said no.

    Plus she is super nice and will definitely work with your budget. She knows how to play the game, that's why she has such a big number of returning costumers.

    The new ones migh get a dance or two out of me but if they are rude or don't deliver what they promised I will never do business with the again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I've had a feeling that we may be at a stand-still with Seattle strip clubs for a while. For the same reason I order the same dish at my favorite restaurants to avoid the possible disappointment, I stick with my usual go-to's. Monse will always provide and will work with your budget, but if I want something a little fresher to look at; I see Lola who recently made her way to Sugars. She's never charged me more than $2-300 for FS and the Sugars private room sofas are excellent for doggy.

  3. #3474

    Scourge of the Scammers

    I agree that scamming is at an all time high. I was at Kittens on Saturday night. Met a little Latina girl, had to be no more than 19 or 20. Cute but a little nerdy. Name was Maria. Chatted a little bit as she rubbed my thigh. Asked her prices, she said $40,or 3/$100. Then added: "and I'm open to any kind of kinky things". Ok, this is looking promising. So I agreed to the $100. Went back to dance area, she said; "we'll wait 'til the next song to get started". Alrighty then, sounds good. She's not one of those who starts in the middle of the song. But it all came crashing down when she said I owed her for 4 songs. I said it was 3. (I know, because I count.) She said, "no, that was 4". I handed her a "hunnid", and walked away.

    There was no indication or tease of anything more, as she had earlier indicated. Just normal dances.

    IMO, I think some of the more experienced dancers are teaching the art of the scam in order to "normalize" it. Also IMO, and as I've stated many times before, strippers are the absolute worst business minded people around (with a few exceptions). The smart ones treat you right. For example: Monse and Lola, to name a couple. You never hear of them ripping anyone off. You only hear good things and how they treat everyone right. A simple tip is when you go to the dance area, always say; "we'll start on the next song". Make that a habit.

    To go a little deeper, I think the girls treat men like we're losers who can't get a gf, because we got to "pay for it". Therefore we deserve to be scammed. I've had gf's. Been there, done that. Not the marrying type. I like my freedom and having a variety of women with no attachments.

  4. #3473

    Oh Well.

    If they get like that my guy, then fuck 'them. Let them walk. They need YOUR money more than you need their pussy. We have to stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Paying for it is bad enough but we cannot let them guilt us or strong arm us into paying them more. Fuck them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP.

  5. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP.
    That's just how some of them negotiate.

    I always assume anyone negotiating like this is going to offer pretty much nothing once you pay. But this is just a guess, cause I'm not at all afraid of being called cheap.

  6. #3471

    I Say

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP.

    .
    Congratulations! Let 'them walk. They're sparing you the embarrassment of ripping yourself off. Some guys claim to score nicely in the VIP rooms. I haven't and I won't and I know it. My chances are zero, so I stay on the main floor or in the private dance area. It is much less expensive, the lighting and viewing is better and my chances rise to maybe twenty percent at best.

    It's the nature of the game in Seattle anymore. The old days are over 'round these parts.

  7. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP..
    I've had a feeling that we may be at a stand-still with Seattle strip clubs for a while. For the same reason I order the same dish at my favorite restaurants to avoid the possible disappointment, I stick with my usual go-to's. Monse will always provide and will work with your budget, but if I want something a little fresher to look at; I see Lola who recently made her way to Sugars. She's never charged me more than $2-300 for FS and the Sugars private room sofas are excellent for doggy.

  8. #3469

    Don't worry

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP..
    Bro,

    Based on your alias I can guess where you come from. The girls think you guys make a lot of cash and are desperate for intimacy. Hence they upcharge.

  9. #3468

    I have tried

    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I knew a dancer who used to throw out very high prices. Her believe was, a percentage of guys will pay it. Another percentage will pass. And some will try to negotiate. She had a rate in mind she would come down to if customers counter offered. That's not always the case but I know that there area few of the newer girls who will negotiate rates if guys ask.
    .

  10. #3467

    Negotiation standards

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I knew a dancer who used to throw out very high prices. Her believe was, a percentage of guys will pay it. Another percentage will pass. And some will try to negotiate. She had a rate in mind she would come down to if customers counter offered. That's not always the case but I know that there area few of the newer girls who will negotiate rates if guys ask.
    I think this is the case with most pros, SBs, strippers, etc. I've definitely hooked up with folks at a fraction of the cost that I see on this or that board because of asking and negotiating. Some of these 700/20 minutes dancers can be closer to 300/ hr depending on the situation and comfort level (read: creepiness / murder vibes).

  11. #3466

    Nothing new under the sun

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    What's up with all the "new girls in the industry ", I have been to pandoras and sugars and all the "new" girls have insane prices, I have been quoted 500/15.

    , 700/30 min, is anyone paying that much for nothing guaranteed?, I can go and hire an escort for 250/300 and no have to worry about getting caught. Just my opinion.
    I knew a dancer who used to throw out very high prices. Her believe was, a percentage of guys will pay it. Another percentage will pass. And some will try to negotiate. She had a rate in mind she would come down to if customers counter offered. That's not always the case but I know that there area few of the newer girls who will negotiate rates if guys ask.

  12. #3465

    New girls

    What's up with all the "new girls in the industry ", I have been to pandoras and sugars and all the "new" girls have insane prices, I have been quoted 500/15.

    , 700/30 min, is anyone paying that much for nothing guaranteed?, I can go and hire an escort for 250/300 and no have to worry about getting caught. Just my opinion.

  13. #3464

    Not it

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    The question is "does anyone NOT CIP Monse".
    Few times I see her its COT / CIM.

  14. #3463

    Wrong question about Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone CIP Monse?
    The question is "does anyone NOT CIP Monse".

  15. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her at the playground?

    https://instagram.com/misspeachxcrea...dium=copy_link

    She's a barista too.
    Tried to hook up with her several times but was GPS and then when she finally agreed, went ape shit on me saying I texted her too much when I texted her when she told me to do so. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape