Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8261
-
03-20-22 19:20 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 135It's there.
See "The Girls" story on their IG page. About 7/8 of the way through the deck.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 13:41 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 63Mandy
What does Mandy look like. Can't find a picture of her on their IG.
.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 11:16 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 149Mandy
I seem to recall maybe seeing her while I was there. Hot little body. Didn't get close enough to see her grill. I had a few younginz push up on me and while I can vibe and talk to anyone. The younger girls just don't appeal to me. I need a real woman or at least a young one that has a more mature vibe. If I mention Heathcliffe Huxtable and they don't know who or what that is. I can't fuck wif ya LOL.
Originally Posted by Dirk901
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 09:31 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 41Mandy at Pandora
Pay a visit Sat afternoon, around 2 pm ish. Hit up Mandy. Fit and cut. Got 2 songs hand dance for $. Surprising she let me roam all over and even dfk. That was a surprise.
-
03-20-22 00:24 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 1493/19 Pandora Report
Business was pretty slow Saturday 6 pm-8:30 PM. About 8-12 ladies All fairly young 21-25 and nothing over over a 7. 5 imo. Recognized a cute well proportioned ginger who I'd give an 8 cause she's kinda my type. I recalled her being down for some adult fun previously if you chat her up. She was also on a prior list. We had a nice flirty thing going but I just wasn't feeling the vibes to take it further this visit so I dipped out before she pulle3d up on me again.
Kept my little bit of $$$ and will see my ATF from that other board soon. Strip clubs suck these days. Based on my visit today I probably will stay out of the strip clubs for quite a while. Others seem to be doing that too as I did not see more than 4 customers max the whole time I was on site.
-
03-19-22 22:58 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 32Jessica
Is this LCVU and when was Jessica working? What does she look like as you know we'll get some girl that claims to be Jessica if we ask!
Originally Posted by WillianD9696
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 19:32 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 135Yup
My experience with Kittens as well. The recent few times I've been into LCVU or Ricks have been low pressure but they do have that corporate Vu feel. Haven't been to Sugars yet, hard to get the old Dancing Bear out of my head (yes I know I need to get over it). At Kittens I feel like a pork chop walking through a dog kennel.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 18:48 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 52Don't send a deposit
I have never seen her, but I would skip her since she is asking for a deposit. There are plenty of other women out there that don't require a deposit.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 14:46 #3483Regular Member

Posts: 3Dresden Doll / Berlin? At the Devil's Triangle
Hey gents,
Coming over from the escort thread. Has anyone gotten a dance, or interacted with this girl? She's listed on tryst, and I've communicated with her about meeting, but she wants a deposit up front which makes me weary. Some of her photos also have the side of her head shaved, which isn't what I'm into, but her other photos look great. Would love to just get someone's recent take, though I'm sure not many of us waste time at TDT (where she works.) I can also DM her insta.
-
03-19-22 12:16 #3482Regular Member

Posts: 6Stable and Predictable
Agree the Girls these days are just disappointing. Lola is fun but I will skip the inconsistency, chatter box, drama and whatever else comes with her. I think Jesica at the Vu is still one of the best times and views around.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 20:36 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 1018This is why Lola & Monse make good money.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 16:34 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 119I get it
Yes, this makes sense. Vu was the opposite, however. Whoever you asked for, they'd say she was there. I think they just wanted to get people in the door.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 10:55 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 75Asking the club who is in
Recently, a Pandora dancer told me she has instructed the club to not disclose her presence over the phone or IG. We can imagine reasons why someone in this business would do this, not all of which are benign.=Anyone have any knowledge of Kendra being at Lake City Vu recently? Seemed she was visiting a few days a month. Normally this would be a call the club situation but those guys aren't always honest on the phone. Feeling like I'd like to have her on my lap soon.
-
03-17-22 20:11 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 30I think that Kittens is super scammy. I've been hitting Pandoras and Sugars lately, and have had solid results from dancers that clearly see the long game. I do use this forum and tuscl to get an idea of who is a better or worse bet. The one time I went to Kittens, it was a pain to just be a customer there.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
Aggressive dancers that are on you the minute you walk in, and back every 10 minutes after that.
Aggressive dancers that demand to know why you don't buy a dance from them.
Allegedly a dozen girls who never hit the main floor because they're "all in the VIP". According to the bouncer.
Dancers who just seem like ROBs (subjective, I know).
But even there I was able to find a sweet dancer that gave me the normal rate of $40/ song and a nice handy. It worked out in the end, but it was work for me to get there, and normally I want to go to the club to relax, not put my guard up.
-
03-17-22 14:48 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 119Kendra Lake City Vu
Anyone have any knowledge of Kendra being at Lake City Vu recently? Seemed she was visiting a few days a month. Normally this would be a call the club situation but those guys aren't always honest on the phone. Feeling like I'd like to have her on my lap soon.









Reply With Quote





