Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 732 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6526
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I just put that if they want something platonic then I am not a fit right at the top of my profile. And as someone else said if they seem dicey about intimacy on the first date then I give them a small gift and buy a meal or a coffee. They get the good stuff when I get the good stuff. It's not that different from regular dating for more seasoned guys and girls. I think any guy over 25 or maybe 30 is going to lose interest if there's no intimacy by date #2.

    That being said there are definitely game players and scammers so I bring that up too. That there are a lot of 'rinsers' on Seeking and therefore I want something from them to prove they are a legit baby or deserving of my cash.

    This chick from Nashua and I were hitting it off and I mentioned shopping as a date after some intimacy. She was into it and we agreed to meet at some outlets up in NH. The morning of she texted and said I hope you're not expecting anything physical on this date. I laughed and told her then there's no date. She got all prissy so I blocked her. Oh well.
    Funny thing is I have it stated on my profile not interested in online or platonic arrangements and they STILL hit me up like what the fuck, one girl got mad when I mentioned fwb so I pointed out what I wrote and she didn't know what platonic meant, they're starting to get ridiculous on there.

  2. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I just put that if they want something platonic then I am not a fit right at the top of my profile. And as someone else said if they seem dicey about intimacy on the first date then I give them a small gift and buy a meal or a coffee. They get the good stuff when I get the good stuff. It's not that different from regular dating for more seasoned guys and girls. I think any guy over 25 or maybe 30 is going to lose interest if there's no intimacy by date #2.

    That being said there are definitely game players and scammers so I bring that up too. That there are a lot of 'rinsers' on Seeking and therefore I want something from them to prove they are a legit baby or deserving of my cash.

    This chick from Nashua and I were hitting it off and I mentioned shopping as a date after some intimacy. She was into it and we agreed to meet at some outlets up in NH. The morning of she texted and said I hope you're not expecting anything physical on this date. I laughed and told her then there's no date. She got all prissy so I blocked her. Oh well.
    That's crazy to me, because I think that a lot of these girls have done a lot less with dudes in their regular lives.

    Yet you were about to take this girl on a shopping trip yet she tried to pull a fast one LOL.

  3. #6524
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    She is on all the platforms, I think. I personally liked her fine. Can't really blame these women for differential pricing, this is their job.
    If you like a big Bush she is your girl.

  4. #6523

    Girls and intimacy

    Quote Originally Posted by KangTheMonger  [View Original Post]
    Do you think they try and play games because they know they can get away with it?
    I just put that if they want something platonic then I am not a fit right at the top of my profile. And as someone else said if they seem dicey about intimacy on the first date then I give them a small gift and buy a meal or a coffee. They get the good stuff when I get the good stuff. It's not that different from regular dating for more seasoned guys and girls. I think any guy over 25 or maybe 30 is going to lose interest if there's no intimacy by date #2.

    That being said there are definitely game players and scammers so I bring that up too. That there are a lot of 'rinsers' on Seeking and therefore I want something from them to prove they are a legit baby or deserving of my cash.

    This chick from Nashua and I were hitting it off and I mentioned shopping as a date after some intimacy. She was into it and we agreed to meet at some outlets up in NH. The morning of she texted and said I hope you're not expecting anything physical on this date. I laughed and told her then there's no date. She got all prissy so I blocked her. Oh well.

  5. #6522
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    It's the new tactic where they play victim. 9/10 are not even real. The real ones just don't understand the game and english enough to know what "mutually beneficial" means.
    Do you think they try and play games because they know they can get away with it?

  6. #6521
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else experiencing more girls getting annoyed or angry when intimacy gets brought up when discussing an arrangement? It's been a problem I've been encountering a lot more lately, when I first joined it wasn't that common but lately I'm getting irritable or angry tirades on how "no one wants to just help a girl out anymore none of the men on here are real sugar daddies" rants, one had a meltdown because she has a minimum wage job and is struggling on paying rent, getting gas and food and when I mentioned meeting first to see how we click and go from there she immediately spews out "even if we click I don't want anything sexual at all or until I get comfortable but could we start an allowance" I counter with ppm first and if it seems long term then an allowance and that we can do ONE arrangement with no intimacy but it won't be much for that reason and her reaction at that you would've thought I fucked her mom and sister at the same time while setting her possessions on fire. I'm very curious what it's going to be like on there when gas hits six dollars a gallon it's going to be a fucking shit show.
    It's the new tactic where they play victim. 9/10 are not even real. The real ones just don't understand the game and english enough to know what "mutually beneficial" means.

  7. #6520

    Olivia / Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Had met this lady from Tryst. She was advertising as a Full body sexual massage. But, ended up having FS for the right price.

    Now she is also on Seeking, trying her best. I messaged her and she said she was looking for initially meetups for chemistry and connection and would slowly warm up to the deed. Buy, she is asking for an allowance which is 300 more than the amount I paid for FS with her.

    Looks like everyone is moving to Seeking just to get paid more than their normal service rate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-76b390b8eb05
    She is on all the platforms, I think. I personally liked her fine. Can't really blame these women for differential pricing, this is their job.

  8. #6519

    Masseuse from Tryst on SA

    Had met this lady from Tryst. She was advertising as a Full body sexual massage. But, ended up having FS for the right price.

    Now she is also on Seeking, trying her best. I messaged her and she said she was looking for initially meetups for chemistry and connection and would slowly warm up to the deed. Buy, she is asking for an allowance which is 300 more than the amount I paid for FS with her.

    Looks like everyone is moving to Seeking just to get paid more than their normal service rate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-76b390b8eb05

  9. #6518
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else experiencing more girls getting annoyed or angry when intimacy gets brought up when discussing an arrangement? It's been a problem I've been encountering a lot more lately, when I first joined it wasn't that common but lately I'm getting irritable or angry tirades on how "no one wants to just help a girl out anymore none of the men on here are real sugar daddies" rants, one had a meltdown because she has a minimum wage job and is struggling on paying rent, getting gas and food and when I mentioned meeting first to see how we click and go from there she immediately spews out "even if we click I don't want anything sexual at all or until I get comfortable but could we start an allowance" I counter with ppm first and if it seems long term then an allowance and that we can do ONE arrangement with no intimacy but it won't be much for that reason and her reaction at that you would've thought I fucked her mom and sister at the same time while setting her possessions on fire. I'm very curious what it's going to be like on there when gas hits six dollars a gallon it's going to be a fucking shit show.
    From what you are saying it sounds like these women want all the benefits of an arrangement and not have to provide anything in return. Why would any sane guy enter into a deal like that? None that I know of. It's entitlement. They think they are owed something just because they are an attractive woman. As for the one you mentioned working a minimum wage job? Sorry honey, you should have done better in school. Most of these women are complete disasters and can't manage their own finances or carry massive debt. I mainly stick to escorts. I have dated civ women every now and again too. Most of them have bad credit and way too much debt from making dumb financial decisions. I'm usually able to suss that out early on and break it off. Who needs that in their life? SA seems like something I could do, but based of what I've read here I'll stick to escorts.

  10. #6517

    What's the beef with intimacy?

    Anyone else experiencing more girls getting annoyed or angry when intimacy gets brought up when discussing an arrangement? It's been a problem I've been encountering a lot more lately, when I first joined it wasn't that common but lately I'm getting irritable or angry tirades on how "no one wants to just help a girl out anymore none of the men on here are real sugar daddies" rants, one had a meltdown because she has a minimum wage job and is struggling on paying rent, getting gas and food and when I mentioned meeting first to see how we click and go from there she immediately spews out "even if we click I don't want anything sexual at all or until I get comfortable but could we start an allowance" I counter with ppm first and if it seems long term then an allowance and that we can do ONE arrangement with no intimacy but it won't be much for that reason and her reaction at that you would've thought I fucked her mom and sister at the same time while setting her possessions on fire. I'm very curious what it's going to be like on there when gas hits six dollars a gallon it's going to be a fucking shit show.

  11. #6516
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    This is like the 4th EROS pro I've seen on SA this year LOL.

    Also, some girls (or, ahem, "girls") will rope ya in for a few hours or days of texting until they ask for the cashapp. The scammers, real or fake, know if they ask right away, their ass will be more likely to be reported.
    Reached out to her on Snapchat. She wanted me to text her instead. She just wrote back "Text", but before I had a chance to it looks like she's not here anymore. As of yesterday morning she was still in the Boston area, but she's gone now and based on her Snapchat post she is now in San Diego. I did a little digging and found a site that showed her rate is $450/ hr. Not sure if that is accurate though. She has no reviews that I can find.

  12. #6515
    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    She's batshit fucking crazy. Didn't see her for a few weeks after first time and she started stalking and threatening to out me to people. Total bipolar psycho with a loose pussy.
    A fair assessment. If you like crazy, and you have your hobby life isolated maybe. She's going to attach real quick though. I think from previous conversations with other hobbyists, she is also not a fan of darker ethnicities (I may have my preferences but I never just put out a no, sight unseen, on anyone) She Hosts out of a large apartment complex off of 139 in Marsh Vegas. She had hit me up recently, lives alone now but I declined, at which point she lost it at me.

  13. #6514
    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    She's batshit fucking crazy. Didn't see her for a few weeks after first time and she started stalking and threatening to out me to people. Total bipolar psycho with a loose pussy.
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll stick with the Brazilian roulette a little longer.

  14. #6513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Surreal. Any more questions? LOL.

  15. #6512
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    She could be a guy for all we know. These freaks who are into anime and dresses like them are just weird. Plus, this person isn't looking for anything, just: Attentive, Emotional connection, Life of leisure, Luxury lifestyle. To me, she just wants company and nothing more. Hard pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape